Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Between Ojukwu, Ekweme And Jonathan: Which Is More Supported By The Igbos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Ojukwu, Ekweme And Jonathan: Which Is More Supported By The Igbos? (919 Views)

See The Controversial Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Which Has Sparked Online Debate / Between Ojukwu's Burial And Benjamin Adekunle's / Between Ojukwu And Zik,who Is The Greater.( For Igbos Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Ojukwu, Ekweme And Jonathan: Which Is More Supported By The Igbos? by focus7: 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Just wondering between these three it appears to me that Jonathan won the heart of the south-eastern people than the other two. Can someone tell me what his magic wand is.
Re: Between Ojukwu, Ekweme And Jonathan: Which Is More Supported By The Igbos? by derrick333(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Biafra wud v com2stay asumin odumegu ojukwu had hlf of GEJ support 4rm SE

1 Like

Re: Between Ojukwu, Ekweme And Jonathan: Which Is More Supported By The Igbos? by Orunto: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Jonathan!!!

1 Like

Re: Between Ojukwu, Ekweme And Jonathan: Which Is More Supported By The Igbos? by focus7: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
derrick333: Biafra wud v com2stay asumin odumegu ojukwu had hlf of GEJ support 4rm SE
but why, what's d connection between Jonathan and them.
Re: Between Ojukwu, Ekweme And Jonathan: Which Is More Supported By The Igbos? by focus7: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Orunto: Jonathan!!!
and I have also discover that they have never supported their own to national prominence. If u remember the downfall of Okadigbo was majorly rounded by his own people like Ewenrem. Azikwue could have accomplish more but his people were betraying him.

2 Likes

Re: Between Ojukwu, Ekweme And Jonathan: Which Is More Supported By The Igbos? by cheruv: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
yolobas and their never ending obsession with the SE!!

7 Likes

Re: Between Ojukwu, Ekweme And Jonathan: Which Is More Supported By The Igbos? by M0GIDI: 1:12am On Sep 05, 2014
cheruv: yolobas and their never ending obsession with the SE!!

These losers open a thread, log in with fake usernames and start debating themselves, sad people.

1 Like

Re: Between Ojukwu, Ekweme And Jonathan: Which Is More Supported By The Igbos? by focus7: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2014
M0GIDI:

These losers open a thread, log in with fake usernames and start debating themselves, sad people.
do u think the SE has been fair to their legends? I watched how miserable Ojukwu became when he realise that the accolades his people gave to him was only on the pages of news paper as they all cued behind OBJ in preference for presidency. I believe the disappointment led to his early grave. My point is why do d SE beat dream to support people from other tribes rise and they tear the drum when their own blood need them to beat d drum for them. Every democratically elected ruler in the country has enjoy the full support of dis patriotic people but just Jacob said when do we begin to support an Igbo indegene to rule? U can criticise me for all I care, if that's what is going to cost me to champion this cause so be it.

1 Like

Re: Between Ojukwu, Ekweme And Jonathan: Which Is More Supported By The Igbos? by arewanationz: 6:49am On Sep 05, 2014
Shekau will get same support and loyalty from Ibos as GEJ if he were President.
Re: Between Ojukwu, Ekweme And Jonathan: Which Is More Supported By The Igbos? by focus7: 6:53am On Sep 05, 2014
cheruv: yolobas and their never ending obsession with the SE!!
u don't even know me before u begin to tag me. If u think everybody will be myopic, standing upside down thinking in the backward direction like u, u have made a mistake. If u don't think d igbos has worked and serve other region enough I am thinking differently. Until the igbos begin to rise in unity to demand for number position in dis country, other regions will be taking it that u don't deserve it. The best brain that is produced in this country come from this region but what do they have for it, all are sent into silence because of people like u dat will not think forward. If u can't deal with dat then u are on ur own.

1 Like

Re: Between Ojukwu, Ekweme And Jonathan: Which Is More Supported By The Igbos? by size38: 9:32am On Sep 05, 2014
There are so many reasons why many of us who are not from the south East believe that the Igbos will never rule Nigeria again. 1. The Igbos are their own worst enemies. 2. The other major ethnic groups in Nigeria will never allow the Igbos. 3. Majority of the ethnic groups in Nigeria don't trust the Igbos. 4. The Igbos prefer accepting any offer given to them than going for the one that matters. 5. The Igbos are ready to pledge high level of loyalty to any Tom, Dick and Harry that emerges from any corner of Nigeria as a president including terrorists, militants, Abegros, Kidnappers etc.

(1) (Reply)

Wickedness: Woman Pours Hot Water On 12-year-old Housemaid [PHOTO] / Will One Of These Five Women Be The First Elected Nigerian Female Governor? / $9.3m: Dokubo-asari Denies Involvement, Blasts Lai Mohammed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.