Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

* * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * (7561 Views)

September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2014
The way i shoot off rhymes/....I'll make your newborn cry/How're you a math guru & you don't watch your figure ...Is this food or die...?/Yet you continue to eat few more fries/Your huge circumference should be blamed ........on too much pie

GOOD LORD....... COOGAR all the way....
D ibime dude came across as a cornered dog, he ended up ranting instead of actually battling... plus dat intro where he had to introduce himself and said any thing cooger came up with was a lie... Trying to cripple d man, dat was too cheap...
For coogar, twas just business as usual..

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by kr0ne(m): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2014
I can't break this thing down but it's a very d0pe brawl. Coogar came with fire but I think his verse ain't complete to match Bis' arsenal.

So my verdict goes to Ibime
#peace#
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 31, 2014
more Vote pls.....i think am luving...dis....seeing Some Ghost account..

3 Likes

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2014
YoungDaNaval: The way i shoot off rhymes/....I'll make your newborn cry/How're you a math guru & you don't watch your figure ...Is this food or die...?/Yet you continue to eat few more fries/Your huge circumference should be blamed ........on too much pie

D ibime dude came across as a cornered dog, he ended up ranting instead of actually battling... plus dat intro where he had to introduce himself and said any thing cooger came up with was a lie... Trying to cripple d man, dat was too cheap...
MVGT= COOGAR!!
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2014
YoungDaNaval: The way i shoot off rhymes/....I'll make your newborn cry/How're you a math guru & you don't watch your figure ...Is this food or die...?/Yet you continue to eat few more fries/Your huge circumference should be blamed ........on too much pie

MVGT= COOGAR!!!

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 31, 2014
Coogar: How're you a math guru & you don't watch your figure ...Is this food or die...?/Yet you continue to eat few more fries/Your huge circumference should be blamed ........on too much pie

Only dis Pun alone via wordplay...got me cracking..grin (i luv meat pies i swear
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by 007Bruce: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2014
Judging with the points:

opener - Tie

ibime/ - bis is the king like Martin Luther/ this is fatwa for cooger/ cos he's hardly super/ He's Jim Foley . . . So i'll carve this kuffar / I swear to Allahu . . . all you'll hear is wack bars . . . before I behead him like an Iraqi trooper /

coogar/ - Suddenly, Bis wants to battle on a big stage and feed off this grand opus/ why me? I thought this Igwe retired... Cos he couldn't withstand voters/ If this oliver Twist begs for more and try to demand bonus...../ he'd get choked till his tone go low ...... Like D'banj's chorus /

multies/rhymes - coogar
coogar's muties / - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 8
ibime's multies / - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6

flow - ibime

personal - ibime

w/p/puns - tie (bunches of them from both)

metaphor - ibime

punchlines - coogar

closer - coogar (more humour)

W - coogar

mikuz, i think you should introduce more criterias. #Suggesting#

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
My vote goes to Ibime.. Dude's punches are superb and fresh.. Coogar did well also but he made mention of some stale plays in his verse.. The both had a great verse but... MVGT-Ibime

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by dawhizkid1(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
"I'll throw him in a volcano in Slovakian Tatra/ and tell them that the cause of death of the brat is lava". . . This is too Sick, by the way.
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by Kyllahmc(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
LoL can't stop laughing! This fight worth all the hyping... Both Ninja came extremely hard.

MVGT-Ibime

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by Nihilist: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Rapdevil has only 3 posts since he\she\it registered in July.....and all 3 are Coogar-related

Na wa o...

7 Likes

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by 007Bruce: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
strange monickers
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by kingdimes: 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
iono y mik will allow youngdanaval to vote this very lucid this guy d!ckrides cooger like he get paid for it

n mik u hid my vote what is that supposed to mean

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by Krizzkutz(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
kingdimes: iono y mik will allow youngdanaval to vote this very lucid this guy d!ckrides cooger like he get paid for it

Jst drop u vote n get out, hu someone else votes for is not ur concern
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
kingdimes: iono y mik will allow youngdanaval to vote this very lucid this guy d!ckrides cooger like he get paid for it

Excuse me, Do I Know You? Or Had We In Any Way Met b4? Plz Respect Ya Old Age And Get Off Ma Dick!!!
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by JigsawKillah(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
tough one sha

mvgt: Ibime
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by WILDSTREET(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
who kon win
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by LooNat11kk: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
These Noobs tho, Smh.
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by Testerfuze(m): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
Wow! Took me a while 2 get this done tho

Opener- Ibime. (Both of them came ferrociously @ each oda tho bt ibime's opener was filled with rage and you could also sense 4rm dat "iraqi trooper" shii...dat nailed the opener 4 me.

Rhymes - Ibime. (Cooger did more multi-syllabic rhymes than ibime bt ibime was more consistent and his rhymes were enjoyable and more pleasant 2 the air)

Similes/metaphor - Cooger. (No one drags this with the prince of persia)

Punchlines - Cooger (both did well in this aspect bt coogers punches were more viscious and effective)

Personal - Ibime (nothin could beat that profile sh!t,he clearly explained how idle cooger was and convincingly did the math 2 support his theory...nice one thr bis!)

Flow - Ibime (this goes along with the rhymes)

Wordsplay - Ibime (is cooger joking? Cus I seem nt 2 see any wordsplay in his verse or am I dreaming)

Closer - Ibime

MVGT : Ibime

(2 be honest I never knew ibime could come out with so much rage and I think coogers perfomance today is nuttin 2 that compared 2 what he did to siddogg,does it means he rated siddogg than bis??...both tried tho thumbs up)

#Rapberry
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by Wrongturn: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Opener - Coogar

Flow - tie

Rhymes - Coogar

Metaphor - Coogar

Punchlines -tie

Wordplay - Ibime ( tone go low/tongolo sounds funny though)

Personals - Ibime

Closer - Coogar

Mvgt - Coogar
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by anag0900: 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
coog prince of Persia all the way......
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by kingdimes: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Excuse me, Do I Know You? Or Had We In Any Way Met b4? Plz Respect Ya Old Age And Get Off Ma Dick!!!
get Ur priors right take a look at how u bin marvelously riding coog before this battle I guess ibime don't wanna look like the battle means much to him that's y he ain't saying anything about your vote

u have quite a charming n magnetic nature...I mean Ur cocccck riding skill is quite potent u should be commended for it
I see an obsession for cocccks a great thirst that must be satisfied but pls this is a battle section u can keep the sex charting n coccck licking in email box chat u already started it in the form of interview
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
kingdimes: get Ur priors right take a look at how u bin marvelously riding coog before this battle I guess ibime don't wanna look like the battle means much to him that's y he ain't saying anything about your vote

u have quite a charming n magnetic nature...I mean Ur cocccck riding skill is quite potent u should be commended for it
I see an obsession for cocccks a great thirst that must be satisfied but pls this is a battle section u can keep the sex charting n coccck licking in email box chat u already started it in the form of interview
Ok.... You'd Been Noticed. Now Go Play With Sand!!
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
kingdimes: get Ur priors right take a look at how u bin marvelously riding coog before this battle I guess ibime don't wanna look like the battle means much to him that's y he ain't saying anything about your vote

Ok.... You'd Been Noticed. Now Go Play With Sand Kid!!
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Opener - IBIME (IMO coog's was too simplistic for me. I expected Ibime heart's to jump at the first read even mine no pause.)

Rhymes - COOGAR (I like his ryhmed words better sa)

Similes/ Metaphors - COOGAR (I didn't try to hard to see them, unlike Ibime's)

Punchlines - IBIME (Coog's was too 'raspy for me', I expected a loudd growl to make Me 'smh' with love)

Personals - TIE (Ibime if you ever leave your wife, PM me as I like me a fair cutie'pie' grin and mister Msters, no wonder you too dey form 'mister knowledgebale' grin)

Flow - TIE (nodded to both as I'm tryna get that sh*t anyway)

Wordplays - TIE (they both did welll, e penty wey I see...learnt a lot too)

Closer - TIE ( even though I sti dey wonder whether na the door to their love lifes/ questionable certificates dey wan close...both no wow me jorz)

MYGT: TIE

Wasnt wowed I mus say upon alll the hype. Ibime's too shoow and got him clouded. Coogar's over confidence swayed him.

YeaYeaNot
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by gottoboy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
My Verdicts! No time to explain

Coogar - - Rhymes/Flows!
Opener - Tie
Other Criteria's - - - Ibime
MVGT - - Ibime

Both emcees came as expected buh this battle aint a TIE
Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by Dadehmola: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
RapDevil: The most anticipated battle finally happened. I thought both guys did well, but I expected so much more from Ibime. I thought he let his emotions get in the way and his composure was found wanting here.

Battle rap is a law court. Battlers are the attorneys and the voters are the jury. One of the attorneys must convince the jury that the other is not as good with his material and the jury will make a decision based on what they have read.

When Ibime said:

This was absolutely brilliant. This is the way to convince the audience that Coogar is an unexposed village boy without actually saying it. The case has been presented, let the jury decide themselves.

Again, when Ibime said:

This is just an infantile rant that you get to read on FFR every other day. It doesn't present any case and it has taken the decision away from the jury to decide themselves whether Coogar is a monkey, irresponsible fool, disgusting baboon.

I voted Coogar in the punchline category, closer and tied wordplay. I thought nüde plantain lacking a-peel was hilarious. His **√(-1) 8 π** = I hate pie in sine language was also great. I thought he was also creative with the huge circumference = 2πr math formula

Ibime was no slouch as well. He came out smoking. Minus his angle of going too direct he could have won this because his material seems fresher.

Misbehaving witches in flight school was fünny, planting yams/time bomb was very döpe. TV/HDMI feeds was also decent - although some HDMI feeds are on the sides(not back). Ibime was on point throughout minus what i mentioned earlier.

Coogar got the closer, in my opinion too - the tennis umpire - love means nothing was great. It's punchline and wordplay together. In Tennis score, love = 0.

Having said that, My vote goes thus:

Opener - Ibime

Rhymes - Coogar

Similes/ Metaphors - Tie

Punchlines - Coogar

Personals - Ibime

Flow - Coogar

Wordplays - TIE

Closer - Coogar

MVGT - Coogar

Besides, I don't know what will happen if Coogar is allowed to add 5 more quatrains to his material. But I think Coogar will win by some margin if Ibime removes 5 of his weakest quatrains to match what Coogar posted.

Mikuz, why did you allow coogar to vote with this moniker? Wasn't This the same moniker he used to push that "top NL netcees list" to FP the other time?

This particular moniker should be banned indefinitely.

2 Likes

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by Dadehmola: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nihilist: Rapdevil has only 3 posts since he\she\it registered in July.....and all 3 are Coogar-related

Na wa o...

That's what happens when a 30yr old eminem wannabe turns arguments and battles on nairaland into do-or-die affairs, bro.

Login in with an alternate account so as to explain some of your lines and possibly sway votes, reeks of desperation - a childish and silly one at that.

Coogar really needs to grow up!!

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by coogar: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dadehmola:
Mikuz, why did you allow coogar to vote with this moniker? Wasn't This the same moniker he used to push that "top NL netcees list" to FP the other time?

This particular moniker should be banned indefinitely.

you are a fool!
you have carried your stupidity on sports thread to this place again - making stüpid accusations your father cannot prove.

who even brought you here? what do you know about punchlines & metaphors. just because you were ignored on sports thread, you decided to come here again & expose your stüpidity to the rap section.

everything you experience in life must have coogar responsible. i am sure you think the hoodlums that came to your house to räpe all the females was led by coogar too. this your envy shall consume you & ultimately kill you.

anuofia!!!

Dadehmola:
That's what happens when a 30yr old eminem wannabe turns arguments and battles on nairaland into do-or-die affairs, bro.
Login in with an alternate account so as to explain some of your lines and possibly sway votes, reeks of desperation - a childish and silly one at that.

Coogar really needs to grow up!!

your father needs to grow up!!
i dunno why you peasants think i need a fake moniker to drive my points in. if i wanted to explain my bars, i would do so with my username without hassles.

vote, you didn't vote. make your own opinion, no. yours is to act like an unrepentant sonofäwhore & pollute the thread with your disgusting body odour. if you don't have a job, go get a visa so i can give you one over here.

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by Dadehmola: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
coogar:

I am a pathetic fool!
It's a pity I have decided to carry my stupidity on sports thread to this place again - making shamelessly 1diotic moves even my father won't be proud of.

Why am I even here? what do i know about punchlines & metaphors other than biting and feeding like a deranged vampire?

My case is beyond redemption!!!

E be like say na from village cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by coogar: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dadehmola:
E be like say na from village cheesy grin

where else would the curse you are carrying originated, if not from your village. tailing me around like i owe you something. i don't owe you shyte & stop linking every unfortunate incident in your life to me. if possible, avoid mentioning my name altogether.

don't infect me with the ancestral curse your generation has been carrying for aeons. i am on this section to enjoy myself & laugh - don't you fücking ever attempt to ruin my fun. if you aren't voting, you can take a hike & stop dragging your father's name in the mud with your rëtarded opinion.

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * * by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
opener- ibime
rhymes/slant rhymes/multies- coogar
rhyme scheme/flow- both
punchlines- coogar
personals- ibime
diction - both showed mastery of English
wordplay/pun/double entredre- ummm coogar...that circumference pie thing was super advanced.....ibime used homophones more and some were too forced...the allahu wacky bars was d.opened with the mack or d ...but bis ow bis ow was corny to me..also d Argentine striker play was forced to me...so coogar wins this...
lyricism (storytelling)- ibime was practically taking us to a journey through cougars life...he painted a vivid picture though this isn't necessary in real face to face battles where flow humour and punchlines win for you ...
similes/metaphors- - coogar expertly took this...maybe cos he has lived in the u.k ...he seem to be very exposed and gives references a lot..

creativity- both

humour ibime

horror core(aggression)- coogar

closer- ibime

MVGT--- Ibime

I think coogar should have rested after brawling that siddogg fellow....the brain ain't a machine...even Eminem said at a point in his career he had to take a break...plus ibime had the upper hand...he was coming from retirement and had fresh material all released and poured on coogar...

(1) (2) (3)

** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** / M.i Vs Ice Prince. Who Is Better? / *** Warcraft : Reign Of Chaos - Glacierz Vs Joshuabase ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.