Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

The Nigerian, Togolese And Ghanian - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Nigerian, Togolese And Ghanian (832 Views)

Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy / Frenchman And Ghanian Ashawo. / This Ghanian Boy Wan Kill Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian, Togolese And Ghanian by kelvOdanz(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
A Togolese, a Nigerian and a Ghanaian were caught red handed drinking alcohol in Saudi Arabia, where consumption of Alcohol is strictly prohibited. The three of them were dragged in front of the Sultan, who said: “You will get 50 lashes for the consumption of alcohol. However, since you are foreigners and did not know about the prohibition, I will be lenient. Each of you will have a wish before getting the punishment.

You start, Togolese.” Togolese: “I wish that you tie a pillow to my back, before you flog me.” His wish was fulfilled, but the flogging was so strong that the pillow tore into pieces after 25
lashes. The Ghanaian, upon seeing what had happened to the Togolese wished for two pillows on his back but still, the pillows got torn early.

Now the Sultan turns to the Nigerian Man , and says: “Now, Nigerian, since I am a big football fan and you won the Last African Nations Cup, I will be
specially lenient with you. You have two wishes, but choose well.” The Nigerian says: “First of all I
want 100 lashes”. The Ghanaian and the Togolese
look at themselves flabbergasted. The Sultan replies: “I do not understand it, but we will grant you the double number of lashes! And
your second wish?” Nigerian:“Tie the Ghanaian on my back”
Lwkm. ;DA Togolese, a Nigerian and a Ghanaian were caught red handed drinking alcohol in Saudi Arabia, where consumption of Alcohol is strictly prohibited. The three of them were dragged in front of the Sultan, who said: “You will get 50 lashes for the consumption of alcohol. However, since you are foreigners and did not know about the prohibition, I will be lenient. Each of you will have a wish before getting the punishment.

You start, Togolese.” Togolese: “I wish that you tie a pillow to my back, before you flog me.” His wish was fulfilled, but the flogging was so strong that the pillow tore into pieces after 25
lashes. The Ghanaian, upon seeing what had happened to the Togolese wished for two pillows on his back but still, the pillows got torn early.

Now the Sultan turns to the Nigerian Man , and says: “Now, Nigerian, since I am a big football fan and you won the Last African Nations Cup, I will be
specially lenient with you. You have two wishes, but choose well.” The Nigerian says: “First of all I
want 100 lashes”. The Ghanaian and the Togolese
look at themselves flabbergasted. The Sultan replies: “I do not understand it, but we will grant you the double number of lashes! And
your second wish?” Nigerian:“Tie the Ghanaian on my back”
Lwkm. Which tribe is the Nigerian?
Re: The Nigerian, Togolese And Ghanian by BossLadyCEO: 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lwkmd..original igbo man
Re: The Nigerian, Togolese And Ghanian by Guykhena(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
kelvOdanz: Which tribe is the Nigerian?

The same tribal war boss Seun is fighting,,and you made a joke to promote it!!! Smh.
Re: The Nigerian, Togolese And Ghanian by DJDOLA(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hahahhhahahahah una no go kill person for NL
Re: The Nigerian, Togolese And Ghanian by kelvOdanz(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Guykhena:

The same tribal war boss Seun is fighting,,and you made a joke to promote it!!! Smh.
Bro, it is just a joke...besides,it is not tribe-specific..The blanks are there to be filled

(1) (Reply)

Akpos And A White Man In Conversation / Stories Claiming Tupac Shakur Is Alive Go Viral! / What Is Wrong With This Photo....celeb Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.