Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

To The Guys!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Guys!! (2056 Views)

Question For The Guys...ladies You Are Welcome Too... / To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Guys!! by MizMyColi(f): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2014

Awwwmmm....This is beautiful!!!

The comments on here, save a few, are simply awe-inspiring.
Re: To The Guys!! by MrCork: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
farano: he dey find light skin lady since 1800 grin

angry

2 Likes

Re: To The Guys!! by MrCork: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

Awwwmmm....This is beautiful!!!

The comments on here, save a few, are simply awe-inspiring.

..^^^which awwww....ain't even gonnno ask...u can tell from ha grammmmar that she clearly dark skin (no offense) angry

3 Likes

Re: To The Guys!! by stormybucci(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Natural: she would be natural in d sense dat she won't behave in xtreme jst 2 impress me

beautiful: if she no fine, wetin i dae find 4 there??

cook: she should be be able 2 cook than Moi nd pound yam with ofeaku(palmkernnel soup)

respect: Am nt saying she should call me "sir" or knee down 2 greet me but d respect should be there(u should understand wat i mean)

dat should be all 4 Moi
Re: To The Guys!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Oh. He should be successful in his search.

farano: he dey find light skin lady since 1800 grin
Re: To The Guys!! by chibuoyimm(f): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Romancegirl: Virgins are boring? I beg to disagree due to some flawed assumption made on your post.

- The word 'virgin' isn't specifically designed for some people but non-virgin must have passed the stage.

-Do you mean that whenever a boring virgin girl have sex and becomes non-virgin, she would now be tagged lively, right?

A boring girl is boring wether she is a virgin or not.

Gbam! TenkyU kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Guys!! by chibuoyimm(f): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Superstar007: The wife material in her shouldn't be anything less than 10 yards angry
Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahha Lwkmh
Re: To The Guys!! by Superstar007(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
chibuoyimm:
Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahha Lwkmh

How you are take see am na?
Re: To The Guys!! by BreezyRita(f): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
To all those guys saying "she's got to be humble, understanding, able to keep a home, cook, yada yada!" What happened to knowing how to give bj and hand jobs? Being good in bed? Romantic? eh
And you guys will get married and before you know it, You're bringing issues to sex life in 9ja, seeking advice. Or eyeing dat babe in ur area?
Diaris God o
Re: To The Guys!! by Mprex(f): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
Wow! This is so intresting!
So after going after the "ukwus" and booties, the guys are still searching for good charactered ladies for the marriage thing! cheesy

who would have guessed so! And the ladies of this generation are busy parading their front wheel and back aisle grin thinking that it will get them a good husband!

I hope other ladies are learning from the comments we are having here

keep your opinions coming guys! cool

and to you, Mrcork, i am light skinned, what happened
Re: To The Guys!! by dre11(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
she should just do every tin in moderation
have every tin in moderation and be a wife as the bible described a virtuous woman
Re: To The Guys!! by Jochuki(m): 1:59am On Sep 11, 2014
My ideal wife.. Am the kind that hate dirty home, so she must be one in love with cleanliness and neat home. But above all she must be my friend; somebody I can be with and I will not miss the company of my male friends and yet we are neither fu*king or doing any romantic activities. Once our relationship changes from that of lovers to that of friends, you are good to be my wife.

1 Like

Re: To The Guys!! by Marcelinho(m): 2:02am On Sep 11, 2014
Mprex: Hy handsome and wonderful guys of NL. I have been wondering lately how you guys would define an ideal wife. Like what do you think makes a lady "wife material"

i know we all have our different views on issues as this so please share with us.

We can learn from each other. So lets get the ball rolling

cheers
OK, lemme come
Re: To The Guys!! by nickz(m): 2:14am On Sep 11, 2014
her eyes must be a bit big-having this i'm rest assured i would still stare at your in that loving manner in the next 20yrs
strong willed--a go getter,facially timid but with lot of energy inside ...a woman that doesn't just. concur to everything her husband says,willing to push me to my limit and telling me to my face that i can do better.
patient--i'm a. bit of a hot head,so she has to be patient and a good cook

+ she must be a straff guru
Re: To The Guys!! by Omomehn: 7:14am On Sep 11, 2014
farano: You just described me! grin
see advert o. wife for sale!

1 Like

Re: To The Guys!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
[b]To me an ideal wife....hmm dem dey see ideal wife so anyway i would like to her to be enlightened not just academically but socially and i don't mean she should be that high society type (don't like those) but should not be naive and not too open eyed...just in the middle u know...very supportive of me and everything i stand for,good looking,she must love God pass me so she can help when am going too far left... love kids,not waiting for me to do things for her she can do for herself,be open to new things,intelligent,fun lady(no dulling moment so i'll come running to be with her every time),she's got to be my best friend i mean the best(tell me any and everything know how/when to play,how/when to be serious must understand me more than any one... like we could be @ a gathering with diff ppl and we would be communicating without saying anything), be able to hold a good conversation and keep it going,good hygiene,loyal,be patient with things but not hesitant,hide nothing from me /transparent, truthful,a complete lady when we are out in the public,a complete personal slut in the bedroom,good cook and someone who is ready to better herself everyday in every way....any other one she get na jara[/b] grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: To The Guys!! by Sehindemi(f): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Randy100: She wont be an indomie girl(God knows how i hate that food). She smiles a lot and cooks well. (pounded yam with egusi soup). She is a wife material.
Dis man go too like food.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: To The Guys!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Embelembe lolololo cheesy
Omo mehn, based on all the gbogbo criteria wey man pikin dey see, one may just have to get married to Jesus oo.
Naija girls of nowadays wey b4 u talk one dem don fire u 30. Is it really possible to meet a good girl who's good in bed? How she take gather experience?
In my own opinion, you have to marry a good girl or a 'bad' girl. Note that even some married women suck at sex. I'm starting to think for girls its either you're born with it or not.
Re: To The Guys!! by Randy100: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sehindemi:
Dis man go too like food.. cheesy cheesy
yea good food

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Be Romantic On The Phone :8 Steps / Dont Let Her Go!!! Dont !!! (picture) / Is Love Truly Blind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.