Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Current State Of Ariaria International Market. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current State Of Ariaria International Market. (3178 Views)

Bad State Of Ariaria International Market In Aba After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current State Of Ariaria International Market. by EasternLeopard: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
After borrowing money for infrastructure, this is the mess we see.

Yet some gullible Nigerians will defend debts incurred due to infrastructural development

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Ariaria International Market. by chinasaekperem: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
As stvpid as TA orji is, he doesn't even care. A lot of markets are worse than this in other parts of nigeria.
Re: Current State Of Ariaria International Market. by iconize(m): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Is flood also one of Nigeria's many problems?
Re: Current State Of Ariaria International Market. by Iluvberem: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
Holy mary mangdalene!!!!!

Hey MR T A Orji you no dey try oo
Re: Current State Of Ariaria International Market. by fuckluv(f): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Current State Of Ariaria International Market. by ihedinobi2: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
It will be well. Myself and others who ventured out will be back.
Re: Current State Of Ariaria International Market. by omololu2020(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
EasternLeopard: After borrowing money for infrastructure, this is the mess we see.

Yet some gullible Nigerians will defend debts incurred due to infrastructural development
our governors in d west r borrowing n we r comfortable wit it
Re: Current State Of Ariaria International Market. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
I blame awolowo
Re: Current State Of Ariaria International Market. by Rich4god(m): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2014
ketoprofen:
Thank u.
I don't know how many times they wanna create this kind of thread, imagine 2 Aba thread created in a week. what changed?
None of them come here to showcase Aba made products and so on, its all about the governor.
However, the gov should tar the roads first, and maintain sanitation, let's know that the only thing remaining is flood.
Guy... Nothing bad in exposing those pix.... We need to make our govt to sit up. I think the problem of Nigeria is not its bad leaders, but the citizens who will prefer to sit and watch a leader mess the country up just because he is from their clan. If Nigeria were to be a sane country, T A Orji should have been impeached or forced to leave office cos he has failed to tackle the basic neccesity of a state. Even ther is flooding in Enugu, I wont blame the govt cos its obvoius that they did some work.... But nothing has been done by the govt of Abia state. So its there fault that this flooding is happening. We have to blame them and not nature. We can only blame nature when things are in place and the flooding comes.
Re: Current State Of Ariaria International Market. by EASTVIEW: 2:39pm On May 30, 2015
customized13 oya for don ready. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Sorry State Of Oyigbo Roads In Rivers State / GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC / Modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.