Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Lagos State Driving Institute Recertification Card. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Driving Institute Recertification Card. (1507 Views)

Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself / Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning / Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Driving Institute Recertification Card. by keyremotes(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
I was taken aback this afternoon when my wife's driver told me he was harassed by VIO's last week.
He was stopped by the VIO's and presented all the documents they asked for to them.
Everything was complete. The next thing they told him was that the new temporary national drivers licence was not acceptable in Lagos state.
That he must get the Certification card. The vehicle was impounded for 2 days because of this card.

My people what is really going on in this country.

They came with MOT to only fleece people of their money. They do not inspect the vehicle because if they do the number of vehicles on our roads that are not road worthy would have reduced.

WHAT IS THIS CERTIFICATION FOR IF NOT TO STEAL MORE FROM THE PEOPLE WHEN THEY DO NOT CARRY OUT ANY TEST?

(1) (Reply)

Abia Guber : Otti Receives APGA Certificate Of Return / The Truth About Buhari's 20 Months Regime / INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.