Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,940 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute (73790 Views)

Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / More Photos: Zahra Buhari, Remi Tinubu, Alafin, At Aisha Buhari Health Screening / Insensitivity: Closure Of Aisha Buhari Beauty Parlour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Much ado has been made about a 'so called' 10m naira wristwatch Aisha Buhari wore at the inauguration event . . . . . . . . . . . .days ago, the media was awash about news about Aisha Buhari closing her successfully ran beauty shops/institute (Abuja & Kaduna) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .so if she successfully ran her business, Nigerians might want to know what she charges her clients to ascertain if she can afford the said wristwatch . . . . . . . . . . . . .below is the price list of some sessions offered;

UMO GOLD JAPANESE FACIAL TREATMENT - COST: N80,000 PER SESSION

DERMA ROLL TREATMENT - COST: N30,000 PER SESSION

MICRODERMABRASION FACIAL - COST: N15,000 PER SESSION

TCA FACIAL TREATMENT - COST: N20,000 PER SESSION

DEEP CLEANSING FACIAL TREATMENT - COST: N10,000 PER SESSION

OSMO THERMY DRAINAGE - COST: N15, 000 PER SESSION

OSMO THERMY ENERGY - COST: N15, 000 PER SESSION

MAGICAL MORROCAN BATH & MASSAGE - COST: N12,000

THERAPEUTIC ONE HOUR DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE - COST: N7,000

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Buhari is an influential man, to think his wife will run a beauty shop without a large client base is just being plain mischievous

http://www.hanzybi.edu.ng/HanzySpa.htm
http://www.dealdey.com/deals/therapeutic-one-hour-deep-tissue-massage-at-hanzy-spa
http://www.dealdey.com/deals/magical-moroccan-bath-and-massage-at-hanzy-spa

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by INTROVERT(f): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
When compared with other spas nko...

Cos I think those prices are fair..... I mean it's a spa for crying out loud.

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by tociano009(m): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
When compared with other spas nko...

Cos I think those prices are fair..... I mean it's a spa for crying out loud.

. . . . . . . . .exactly my point, she can afford a 10m naira watch if it pleases her

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by VickJames(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
How many nyarinyas de run shows there, abeg pack well.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by akins56(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
I stop talking about this topic since the 1st day, for heaven sake she's a wife of a very influential northerner and a consultant to NNPC, that wrist watch if bought for the alleged amount might even be a gift from someone apart from the fact that she can afford it, not to forget that she came from a very powerful family in adamawa state.

274 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by winniz: 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
I really underestimated the dumbness of these APC clowns, from your fake site to these cooked up spa figures, from she's wearing a knock off watch to she can afford to buy a £35,000 watch.

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
winniz:
I really underestimated the dumbness of these APC clowns, from your fake site to these cooked up spa figures, from she's wearing a knock off watch to she can afford to buy a £35,000 watch.

. . . . . . . .Goon, if you have followed my comments over this issue since the controversy started, I have maintained that she can afford that wristwatch

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by tucky200(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
winniz:
Price of wrist watch on kowatches
Here is the link bro..go tru it......
http://www.kowatches.co/cartier-baignoire-folle-manual-watch-wb520034-watch-5403.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Trut(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
akins56:
I stop talking about this topic since the 1st day, for heaven sake she's a wife of a very influential northerner and a consultant to NNPC, that wrist watch if bought for the alleged amount might even be a gift from someone apart from the fact that she can afford it, not to forget that she came from a very powerful family in adamawa state.

Adonbiliv you

10 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by danaiks(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Why nairaland dey attack our First Lady like this undecided .
Taniods @work angry

11 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by pretydiva(f): 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Following

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by ichidodo: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
C'mon what do you think we Nigerians be? Gullible?Fools? Idiotss?!....Aisha Buhari doesn't charge or patronize more than the hundred of beauty parlors in Nigeria even Bianca's does far better and we don't see her flaunting ostentatious wealth about...We still cannot corellate how a common beauty parlour affords the woman donating 137 million naira to IDPs when her husband takes loans except if her shop has become a front for money laundry activities (PTF funds) with smashing success.....

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Sijo01(f): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
What's wrong with the price list? You people should leave this woman alone already

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by POPdecorator: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Go on jare my finest first lady

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Aminat508(f): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
akins56:
Gbam!! I love u mallam kiss

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by fredoooooo: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Madness over a wristwatch of all the problems on ground .. SMH

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
On my way to the spa,nice price,not like beauty and queens spa *too costly*

2 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by HonourablePomk: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chai opposition no good ooo

5 Likes

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
I wonder why Nigerians should be concerned about this.

What concerns moi is whether we have Minsters, and how the NE war is going on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by winniz: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
tucky200:

Price of wrist watch on kowatches
Here is the link bro..go tru it......
http://www.kowatches.co/cartier-baignoire-folle-manual-watch-wb520034-watch-5403.html

That site is fake!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by 20bc(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by kingthreat(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is remarkably fair.
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by intergral(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
The way una dey peep this people life come make politics
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by AnneMomoh: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fair
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Trailblazer1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
undecided

So all this stunt is to make us believe that Aisha Buhari could afford to spend #10.5million for an ordinary watch while her husband had to borrow #27million to buy nomination form. undecided

The fools who you intended to deceive have already been deceived.

But I'm mentally sane, rational and critically minded to believe this bullshi.t

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by misterchris(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ok... I would show it to my girlfriend.
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by temmarbaba(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by temmarbaba(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by dhesire(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sometimes I wished we have important issues to discuss in Nigeria, like fuel crisis, senators passion 46 bills in 10 minutes etc, than Aisha Buhari's wrist watch, poo and the rest
SMH,PITY!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price List Of Sessions At Aisha Buhari's Beauty Institute by Joejonah(m): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
10 million.....

I'm biased if I say is right and healthy for our a family crying to change Nigeria to posses 10 million naira watch...

Let it be a gift from the devil.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft / SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos / Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.