Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Fleeing Nigerian Army Ran Out Of Ammunition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fleeing Nigerian Army Ran Out Of Ammunition (3213 Views)

Customs Intercepts Ammunition Imported From U.S.A / VIDEO: See How Nigerian Army Ran Away From Protesting Biafrans / Police Intercept Nigeria Bound Truckload Of Ammunition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleeing Nigerian Army Ran Out Of Ammunition by koboko69: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2014
I have always stated it here...that soldiers running out of ammunitions is a big problem over there in the SE. The soldiers should not be restricted to 90 rounds. They have tactical vests where extra magazines can be kept. This boko guys are always fully armed with enough ammo to make th battle last till soldiers run out of ammo and either flee/withdraw or are KIA. Our soldiers are very capable of handling this criminals, but the top military ranks and the politicians are jeopardizing the whole efforts.
Re: Fleeing Nigerian Army Ran Out Of Ammunition by phantom(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2014
idupaul:

Now this makes more sense .. Because I noticed all this Boko Harm bravado after the coming of the current service chief ..When we complained they were too fat as officer people told us what does it matter .. From experience I can tell U most fat people ae always self centred and greedy and that explainss how their lineage became fat people.. Sha that a research for anothe day.

haaaa! grin grin
Re: Fleeing Nigerian Army Ran Out Of Ammunition by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2014
The inevitable price of Islam!
Re: Fleeing Nigerian Army Ran Out Of Ammunition by overhypedsteve(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
musiwa94: overhypedsteve, i dont know of the issue of terrorist, this is more of rebellion...

You see the moment i saw the satellite picture, i was always saying remove Western nigeria, because if there is problem like this.. the terrain and weather of the north is so bad, to win a war, only them can win that war.

To remove western nigeria which is smaller, is easy than the north.

The north temperature can go as high as 40 to 50 C... that you need to pour water on your bed to sleep... while some areas are rocky that no car can go through. So when you look at the terrain and weather.. It is a hard job for the military , no matter the nation...

dehydration will kill half of the army in the north.

Which truck would go through sand. that is why northerners use Trailer as means of transport and not mostly cars

the army are also human being like you, who have family to take care of and they have to first of all think about their family.. before you..

And face with a situation like this.. I dont think the politician are doing the right thing for the people or for the army. This is my own opinion.

either you give the army the best weapon to fight. the issue is still that some army will die.. and in such in a case where we can all avoid such a situation.. I dont see, why anyone with reason head will not accept my idea.

during biafra war.. 500000 nigeria army die. so to avoid sure a case.. removing Western nigeria is the only solution.. Not Mike adenuga or tinubu business interest. the whole of nigeria have made sacrifice for mike adenuga or tinubu business. it is now the turn of Tinubu or mike adenuga to make sacrifice for the people.

look if your son was one of this. will you be talking nonsense.

emperor musiwa i get your point. But what are you saying about this media propaganda against the efforts of the nigerian army
Re: Fleeing Nigerian Army Ran Out Of Ammunition by tit(f): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
duni04:
shocked shocked shocked I stopped the video at 17:30. Couldn't take it again. Very chilling! After watching this, i think Boko haram is justified in what they're doing. There's no way you can kill innocent people like Nigerian soldiers are doing without facing justice one day. Boko haram is just getting justice for what those dogs in uniform are doing in the north.

the funny thing is it is the local people (civilian jtf) that are doing the war crimes.
why would a kanuri man accuse another kanuri man of being a terrorist then subject him to horrendous torture?
Re: Fleeing Nigerian Army Ran Out Of Ammunition by Pangea: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
duni04:
shocked shocked shocked I stopped the video at 17:30. Couldn't take it again. Very chilling! After watching this, i think Boko haram is justified in what they're doing. There's no way you can kill innocent people like Nigerian soldiers are doing without facing justice one day. Boko haram is just getting justice for what those dogs in uniform are doing in the north.

The beginning of the video was quite hilarious,
This shekau guy dey craze, walahi! grin
I find it funny when he was saying "DENJA, DENJA! grin

But midway through the video i was crying cry
Re: Fleeing Nigerian Army Ran Out Of Ammunition by Krak(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dibiachukwu:
The last soldier in the video, looked like is AK 47 jammed as usual .
Thats an FN Rifle, not AK.
Re: Fleeing Nigerian Army Ran Out Of Ammunition by manck: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
grin angry
Re: Fleeing Nigerian Army Ran Out Of Ammunition by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 28, 2014
duni04:

Savages!

There is absolutely no difference between the Nigerian army savages and Boko Haram - both groups are terrorists!
Re: Fleeing Nigerian Army Ran Out Of Ammunition by eaglechild: 12:24am On Aug 28, 2014
Guerilla warfare sucks.

I remember one of the Chibok girls that escaped clearly stating that she recognized some of the men herding them into the trucks as LOCALS.

That to me tells the whole story.
Re: Fleeing Nigerian Army Ran Out Of Ammunition by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 28, 2014
SirShymex:

Savages!

There is absolutely no difference between the Nigerian army savages and Boko Haram - both groups are terrorists!

Can you give me a link to the channel4 video
Re: Fleeing Nigerian Army Ran Out Of Ammunition by authority2006(m): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2014
overhypedsteve: You people should be careful the kind of things you post. It is not till you enter sambisa with Koran to join boro haram that's when you become a terrorist, we also have the media arm of terrorism. How can you claim that the nigerian soldiers ran out of ammunition , been after the DHQ have clearly stated out what really happened. You still insist on peddling derogatory information about men who sacrifice to protect you. I feel shamed by your attitude but, i promise you that, i am doing my research about the media arm of boro haram and i feel very compelled to think that you may be working for those bastard. Your names will be submitted to the right authority and actions would be taken. Imagine ! So you feel the DHQ which stand as the sole authority on this issue is not competent enough to say what happened. Be warned my man, be warned.
Mr man, who do you think you are trying to deceive here? Just yourself.
Re: Fleeing Nigerian Army Ran Out Of Ammunition by lordeyce: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
Basically, errbody knws this whole upsurge met a totally wrong administration... The policy makers n d president himself were totally taken by uncommon surprise... Okay enuf said! For y'all basic bleeps comparing this wif a war condition pls b educated! Ur boko haram obviously aren't bringing an all out war position on this otherwise it'd been way easier to total them up.... This is more of a guerrilla warfare in which a totally unaware nigerian army is made to fight in a terrain that's ntn close to familiar and without the leisure of enuf time to evaluate the situation and rake in enuf logistics.... The front line soldiers are actually making a huge sacrifice here n I this that should be totally respected n prayers should be offered for the policy makers who are currently torn between going tactical on this one or rolling out the tanks in massive millitary operations which will cost several innocent civillian lives... Maybe yours inclusive who knows
Re: Fleeing Nigerian Army Ran Out Of Ammunition by lordeyce: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
SirShymex:

Savages!

kindly share a link to that video

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Detains Military Commanders For Abandoning Mubi To Boko Haram / APC Exposes Gej's Mission In Lagos To Help PDP Rig The Elections / Live now on AIT: Chief Imam Calls BH Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.