Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

* * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * (2879 Views)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / Brutal Clash 2: Iamaromolaeran Vs Teddybiyasi / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by Ibime(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
This battle is so close, I have to quote my favourite bars and weigh them to decide:

GLACIERZ: ICE'S VERSE
I have a hunch/that loona is feather-light and can't stand a bunch/ of thugs. . .when they land a punch/
Last time we battled 'i threw my weight around him'. . .so if 'Ice ever fell'. . .'loona died in the avalanche'!!/

Top punch!

My verse. . .i pledge to be brief/yet rock of ages ain't cleft for the thief/
Battle is mine. . .  tell him not to 'push his luck'. . .cos it's at the 'edge of the cliff'!!/

grin The build up turned thís into a good punch. The actual punch wasn't too hard but the rock of ages ain't cleft for the thief part made me laugh.

I don't entertain puppet chatter/so loona gets some correct batter/and may kick the bucket after/
He's being taught a lesson. . .till he 'gain weight and occupy space' . . .cos he is treated 'subject matter!'/

Again great build up makes the punch.

Haba!. . .you got weaklings in the lineage, so hoodlums boo ya pa/and screw ya ma/
Uh la la. . .we ask the elders if the mad man can win a fight. . .and they replied . . .Tufiakwa!!!!/ grin grin grin

So this bench warmer/should be sent under/for my every encounter. . .a gent's conquered/
an 'old soldier so underground'. . .that loonatikk pondered how. . .and went ''bunkers''!!/ grin I love this!

I swing a punch. . .like a bob oscillating/hit him in the head. . . his memory is obliterating/
But 'he ain't got the faintest idea'. . .till they sprinkle water. . .to resuscitate him!/ - grin

I'm a sarge with sentiments/and it's hardly evident/that loona is a large impediment/
Headquarters. . .but when I strike some knives, I 'set him up for division'. . .like an army regiment!!!/

- Great build up makes a great punch

Reason he's stuck on the rap/ I cough on the chap/rematch. . .but he ain't learnt much from the last/
So I should conk him. . .cos lunatic is 'nuts'. . .and 'ain't a tough one to crack'!!!/ - Nice closer!

LooNat11kk:
his lines are hazy and bleeped/So i put the guns to work, leaving the awful fella deceased/
. . .bird nigga, he'll get his 'wings chooped off' . . If he tries to 'ruffle feathers with me'!!/ cheesy

Nice with great build up!

I'm Known to uncouple fellas with ease/but mik already proved this queer hag is furcked/with all the effed bars you brought/
. . Cos Like having 'hatred for the needy'. . we all saw mik beat 'Berg áss' to pulp!!/

grin - Very funny, although not perfectly pronounced.

This bout,i'll be owning it/
but if ice goes otherwise and say he'll hold the win/
I'll Light the skunk on fire like i'm Smoking Weed!!/
Or have metals burst through his hands, like Wolverine!!/

OK - The Wolverine part

From NL to Fb, I've won all my spars/but u never marveled or oppress peeps/
On RGA. . you woulda BEATEN CASH, . . But That Would Be ABUSE OF CURRENCY!!/

Nice personal!

I'll put the sly douche under/cos i've got the might to conquer/so let's experiment . . . with this baptism of fire. . That turns ice to water!!/

Great setup and Great punch!! A lotta people have played the melting ice theme but thís is the freshest take on it I've seen.

The nigga will be bruised/when punches make the geezer reach his roots/
But its only right i get Bitter with the truth/
. . Cos ice will only overcome luna. . If there was Winter in the moon!!/

Geat nameplay!!

We both sicker in the booth/ but he easily gets booed and preyed/while they confer what i spew as great/
so he'll be needing a new set of 'fingers and dentition' if he claims to fight 'tooth and nail'!!/

grin grin

Based on the above MVGT to Ice cos he was he was slightly funnier and his build ups were slightly cleaner.

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Whc did he give 'you,?

He no serious!
Krizzkutz: reason ididnt vote, maybe he has a reason

YeaYeaNot
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by Emaprince: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point-TIE

Rhymes - 2 points-TIE

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points-GLACIER

Punchlines - 3 points-LOONATIIK

Personals - 2 points-LOONATTIIK

Flow - 1 point-GLACIER...both were good but for the fact that some of loona's lines looked poorly organised,i give it to GLACIER

Wordplays - 2 points-LOONATTIIKK

Closer - 1 point-GLACIER

MVGT-LOONATTIIKK

good works loona ....ya build ups are beginning to make sense...big ups to glacier too!

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by mikuz(m): 2:45am On Sep 06, 2014
Closed : Glacierz wins this.

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by LooNat11kk: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2014
mikuz: Closed : Glacierz wins this.
how? Count 'em verdicts well bros.
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
glaciers verse wins this to me
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by mikuz(m): 7:02am On Sep 07, 2014
LooNat11kk: how? Count 'em verdicts well bros.

Votes that went in your favour :

Kr0ne, Fuckyouhard, Guykhena and Ema Prince (4)

Votes that went to Glacierz :

JigsawKillah
Elymaxiimas
Mik
Ibime
Giyazz

(5)

Are my missing anything then?
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2014
Mvgt Glacier Jor!
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by GLACIERZ(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
LooNat11kk: how? Count 'em verdicts well bros.

Lol, What were you thinking? . . Anyways. .its good stepping to the ring with you.

I look forward to your next call out to claim the bragging rights which I now own. . .

. . .after a rematch.
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by LooNat11kk: 2:34am On Sep 09, 2014
mikuz:

Votes that went in your favour :

Kr0ne, Fuckyouhard, Guykhena and Ema Prince (4)

Votes that went to Glacierz :

JigsawKillah
Elymaxiimas
Mik
Ibime
Giyazz

(5)

Are my missing anything then?

Yes, Jigsaw Wasnt Tagged.

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:23am On Sep 09, 2014
LooNat11kk:

Yes, Jigsaw Wasnt Tagged.
Lmao!
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
seems to be a tie then!
Re: * * ~ Brutal Clash I { Season 2 } : Loonat11k Vs Glacierz ~ * * by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate My Lyrics For My First Rap Song... / Back In The Days / "the Beat Down" Pre-lim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.