Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

African American Killed Fighting For Isis, White House Confirms - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African American Killed Fighting For Isis, White House Confirms (2337 Views)

Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) / Mandela's Granddaughter Fighting For Control Of His Fortune / Trayvon Martin: 17 Year Old African American Killed Because He Was Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African American Killed Fighting For Isis, White House Confirms by lorRhyMeZ: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
CityNG:

Ichiban CityNG says "there's no virtue in dying for your country, what you want to do is make the other guy die for his".

Have a nice day .

I bet dats what uv been feeding all them Martyrdom seeking arab Jihadi grin

There ris Goduuuuu o!
Re: African American Killed Fighting For Isis, White House Confirms by lorRhyMeZ: 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
CityNG:

Those rebel we support are rebels, the one see don't support are terrorists and we are watching them from our satellites and will rain firepower on them at an opportune time.

If Obama goes on vacation to the Presidential retreat soon then them rebels are going to meet Allah and enjoy their virgins shortly there after.

Lol...I believe u guys are gonna recruit other "rebels" once u fall out with ur current rebels grin
Re: African American Killed Fighting For Isis, White House Confirms by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

I bet dats what uv been feeding all them Martyrdom seeking arab Jihadi grin

There ris Goduuuuu o!

I have a Niece in the US Marines and a Nephew in the US Army as well as Nigerian DV winner friends in US Navy.

So unfortunately my alliance is to the armed forces of the united states. I support them totally and ask that they maintain the oath to defend my family from "...enemies both foreign and domestic...". grin
Re: African American Killed Fighting For Isis, White House Confirms by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Lol...I believe u guys are gonna recruit other "rebels" once u fall out with ur current rebels grin

That's the way it has always been.

Remember Noriega?

The world is a fluid place and you have to be able to reassess your alliances.

If a friend turns, quickly fry him and make new ones. There are billions of humans on earth.
Re: African American Killed Fighting For Isis, White House Confirms by lorRhyMeZ: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
CityNG:

That's the way it has always been.

Remember Noriega?

The world is a fluid place and you have to be able to reassess your alliances.

If a friend turns, quickly fry him and make new ones. There are billions of humans on earth.

It doesn't always work,u might get d arabs right where u want em buh remember their cousins they JEWS...Do u think they would fry easily once they turn against u?
Re: African American Killed Fighting For Isis, White House Confirms by lorRhyMeZ: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
CityNG:

I have a Niece in the US Marines and a Nephew in the US Army as well as Nigerian DV winner friends in US Navy.

So unfortunately my alliance is to the armed forces of the united states. I support them totally and ask that they maintain the oath to defend my family from "...enemies both foreign and domestic...". grin

Then they should actually do their workgrin Send ur better trained marines to fight rebels or terrorists,let them equally shed some blood...let dem b true soldiers..not hollywood fantasy soldiers grin
Re: African American Killed Fighting For Isis, White House Confirms by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

It doesn't always work,u might get d arabs right where u want em buh remember their cousins they JEWS...Do u think they would fry easily once they turn against u?

Israel will never ever turn on the US.

Their existence in life amongst fierce dedicated and sworn enemies relies heavily on the US.

I am not sure of a lot of stuff but of this I am sure, Isreal and UK are our "imule" for life eternal.

The Arabs will turn because they only tolerate us as we have nothing in common. And they have turned, Saddam was our ally at one time. Only Ghadaffi was a staunch anti US for whatever reason personal to him. He never wavered and I like that in a Man. Not saying I support some of his exploits on humanitarian level. Though I do believe that some countries need a heavy handed but fair ruler. Nigeria is a great example.

Nigeria needs to go back to military rule for a while as we've gotten soft, most of the youths on here don't even remember "War Against Indiscipline". The mere sight of a soldier on the street used to cause heart murmurs in times gone by. When you spot a convoy or army trucks you make sure you create distance between you and wherever they are headed to.

But I digress. Again.
Re: African American Killed Fighting For Isis, White House Confirms by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Then they should actually do their workgrin Send ur better trained marines to fight rebels or terrorists,let them equally shed some blood...let dem b true soldiers..not hollywood fantasy soldiers grin

Nah, those are the old days. But sure they will send special forces like Army Rangers, Marines, Navy Seals when necessary but todays war heroes are drone pilots grin

I want my friends and family members to not have to go and crawl around in some god forsaken desert where they can't tell who the enemy is. I want them to come home in one piece and be productive members of society.

We'll give you guys a few old equipment's and provide you with satellite support so you can play your war games with your neighbors.

Re: African American Killed Fighting For Isis, White House Confirms by Dibiachukwu: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2014

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017 Most Expensive Cities To Live, London Falls 18 Places Since Brexit. / How China Played Trump / Check Out The Step Taken By Russia To Show Readiness In Case NATO, The USA, And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.