Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,120 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Health Advice: Doctors Online - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Advice: Doctors Online (65575 Views)

Consult Nigerian Doctors Online / Health Advice; Doctors Pleeeeaaassse! / Health Is Wealth: Health Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
honeyjoy77:

Please check your mail. I 've sent the sensitivity test.

Okay
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
True or false?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by honeyjoy77: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Marc9:

Okay
Please check your mail
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mzora:
Hello doc,plz I'm about 24wks pregnant,but the doctor after checking my tummy 2day,she said I should not be over 20wks from d height of the foetus she culd feel. What shuld I do? I'm abit worried.

How precise can she be when evaluating the age of gestation through palpation?!

Tell me the date of your last menstruation and I'll help you calculate the gestation age, and also help you calculate your Expected Date of Delivery(EDD)
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by kemifemi: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hi Dr,
Thanks for always taking time out of your busy schedule to attend to us. God bless and prosper you.

Does ginger or garlic have a negative effect on someone TTC?
Does detoxifying increase a woman's chances of Conception?
I just bought an elliptical bike. My friend says its not good for a woman that is TTC to exercise? How true is that please.
Lastly, what drugs can be taken to boost sperm count? Someone suggested manix? What do you think?

Thanks much
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
kemifemi:
Hi Dr,
Thanks for always taking time out of your busy schedule to attend to us. God bless and prosper you.

Does ginger or garlic have a negative effect on someone TTC?
Does detoxifying increase a woman's chances of Conception?
I just bought an elliptical bike. My friend says its not good for a woman that is TTC to exercise? How true is that please.
Lastly, what drugs can be taken to boost sperm count? Someone suggested manix? What do you think?

Thanks much

If ginger or garlic has significant negative effect on TTC, I wonder how the chinese whose diets are spiced with garlic, are able to reproduce exponentially.

Detoxifying can actually ensure regular menstruation.

Exercise is good, whether elliptical bike or treadmill. To the contrary on what your friend said, exercise allows increased blood flow to endometrium.

Manix is a good sem*n/sperm booster. It's contains some dietary nutrients that boost sperm production. But there's another dietary supplement that works better than manix. Its sperm boosting property is second to none!
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by kemifemi: 5:28am On Nov 22, 2014
Marc9:

If ginger or garlic has significant negative effect on TTC, I wonder how the chinese whose diets are spiced with garlic, are able to reproduce exponentially.

Detoxifying can actually ensure regular menstruation.

Exercise is good, whether elliptical bike or treadmill. To the contrary on what your friend said, exercise allows increased blood flow to endometrium.

Manix is a good sem*n/sperm booster. It's contains some dietary nutrients that boost sperm production. But there's another dietary nutrients that works better than manix. Its sperm boosting property is second to noone!

Which other dietary nutrient are u talking about?
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Oluwajomiloju29: 8:10am On Nov 22, 2014
Double post
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2014
Mzora:
. My LMP-28th may

As at 19th November 2014, your gestational age was 25weeks. Your EDD is on the 4th of March 2015. But you can likely go into labour anytime from 20th february 2015.

Just don't let it bother you. I'm sure your baby is doin just fine.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2014
Oluwajomiloju29:
Doc, pls I have some health issues that I want to discuss with u, pls can I pm u?

Please feel free.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2014
Mzora:
. Thank you so much. I feel better now. Ur words actually brought smiles to my face. I'm a first time mum..nd can't wait to hold my baby.

I'm sure your baby can't wait to feel your warm embrace as well.

If you think the mirror you've always looked into, accurately reveals your reflection, then wait till you look into the eyes of your baby.

In the eyes of your baby, your true reflection would be revealed! smiley
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2014
primigravida:
Hello doc,plz I'm about 24wks pregnant,but the doctor after checking my tummy 2day,she said I should not be over 20wks from d height of the foetus she culd feel What shuld I do? I'm abit worried.

Truth be told: Not all medics are as competent as expected. Some are good at it, others hardly understand the case.

Going by what the MD said, in bold phrase, I wonder when the height of a preterm is used in determining gestational age. Maybe next time, he or she would start looking for mustache in determining its age
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Oluwajomiloju29: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
D
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by lilmaydee(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls, im tired of being sick. Pls help me. I have done lots of tests
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
lilmaydee:
Pls, im tired of being sick. Pls help me. I have done lots of tests

PM me, let me find out all the tests you've done, and see what advice I can give.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
@Marc9,tanx
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Perpetual459: 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pls can u refer me to an expert in orthopaedic,am In pains
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
Perpetual459:
Pls can u refer me to an expert in orthopaedic,am In pains

Pain? What kind of pain?
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by nelsoelomi(f): 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
[quo
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by lilmaydee(m): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Marc9:

i sent u a mail.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by AwesomeGodIAv: 2:27am On Nov 25, 2014
Doc pls help me intereprete Dis Test results

Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by AwesomeGodIAv: 2:30am On Nov 25, 2014
Pls Doc. Explain to me sir

Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2014
nelsoelomi:
hi dr
pls i seriously need ur help on this.
am a girl of 21yrs though i look like a teenager. My menses have
been
regular since i started mensturating
till
last yr when its started being irregular like befor i mensturate frm 4-5days but nw frm 2-3 and this month i didnt even see a spot of blood to talk more
of mensturating and i started having the feelings that its hormonal imbalance and i went to
ultra sound
to be sure by taking pelvic scan and behold what i see
is
that i have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) since
then
i dont know how to help myself again becos am still young to be suffering frm infertility i started asking myself if i should start trying for pregnancy out of wedlock
now than to wait till i get married.
Dr pls help me
also
on nutrition and drugs that
can regulate
my period or even cause me to get pregnant cos am more
than
afraid. right now i feel
the dead living among the living since we dont have a good combine birth control pill here
in nigeria
that could atleast regulate my period.
Thanks in advance,

First of all, you're not a dead among the living. There's actually power in what we proclaim or say to ourselves. I'll urge you speak positively about your situation, and don't let a minor health challenge weigh you down.

PCOS is an endocrine disorder in which hormonal balance is affected. Proper and effective treatment can help address the condition

Well, I won't advise or agree you TTC outside wedlock. Though some gynae may advise ladies with PCOS to begin TTC early enough before the condition degenerates.

Your hormonal imbalance would have to be corrected for your menstruation to become regular.

I'll have to implore you run an assay. Send me a PM or an email.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2014
lilmaydee:
i sent u a mail.

I got your mail.

Well, your widal test, the titre reading was significant. In other words, your recurrent fever was and is as a result of typhoid, not necessarily malaria.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by lilmaydee(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2014
Marc9:

I got your mail.

Well, your widal test, the titre reading was significant. In other words, your recurrent fever was and is as a result of typhoid, not necessarily malaria.
any drug prescription? Pls.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by benpuzzy(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2014
Marc9:
True or false?
Good day Dr., please can you forward your e-mail of phone number to (benpuzzy444@gmail.com) i have a very pressing problem that i want to share with you, thanks.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2014
lilmaydee:
any drug prescription? Pls.

I don't Rx online.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by lilmaydee(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2014
Marc9:

I don't Rx online.
kindly send it to my email, pls.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2014
benpuzzy:
Good day Dr., please can you forward your e-mail of phone number to (benpuzzy444@gmail.com) i have a very pressing problem that i want to share with you, thanks.

Your username is bakan bakan eh!

Well, you can always send me a PM. Jst check my profile and send an email.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by nelsoelomi(f): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2014
[quote author=Ma
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
nelsoelomi:
have
send
u
a
pm
pls
text
me
ur
phone
via
my
email
elomnancy@ovi.com

Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

13 Health Benefits Of Garlic / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? / Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.