Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Health Advice: Doctors Online - Health (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Advice: Doctors Online (67291 Views)

Consult Nigerian Doctors Online / Health Advice; Doctors Pleeeeaaassse! / Health Is Wealth: Health Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by marc99(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2015
alexandershaw:
Hello Doc

I would like a second opinion on my chest pain and dizziness, started about three weeks ago, I have the pains as a sharp pain in the center of my chest i feel it more when i lie on my back or when i bend forward. The dizziness happens mostly in the morning.

My first chest xray shows slight cardiomegaly according to the report, i subsequently had an ECG at rest that showed a normal ECG, also did a lipid profile test that showed only my triglycerides as being slightly elevated at 192, every other cholesterol indicator was normal.

My blood pressure is always between 120/80 and 135/90 when i have exercised. My second xray about a week after the first at a different place showed normal heart size, a second ECG that was taken pre and post exercise had the following conclusions (Inferolateral strain, myocardia infarction)

If this was infact a myocardial infarction as the second ECG states wouldn't i have known this and why does the chest pain persist, and is pronounced only when i lean backward or lean forward, also i do not have the pain when i exercise so i want to rule out Angina.

Any help will be appreciated i can't make sense of this.

Well, if your BP is normal, and your ECG is normal as well, with a normal cholesterol level, then my take to the cause of your angina is either thrombo-embolism, or myocardial ischemia.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Yeske: 9:53am On Mar 12, 2015
Good morning doctors, my 15 weeks old baby has not pooped for more than a week. I've given her water, done bicycling with her legs still nothing. She farts a lot and strains as if she wants to poop. What can I do please?

cc: Marc99
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by mumtobe: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/104493/doctor-house-obstetrics-gynecology/150

Please ladies be careful with your dealings with marc99 outside this forum. I am nt stopping anyone from asking for advice here. It's a great forum but desist from paying money. Except it is your freewill to give. Even foreign websites will always tell you to consult a gynaecologist who can see you.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by marc99(m): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2015
Yeske:
Good morning doctors, my 15 weeks old baby has not pooed for more than a week. I've given her water, done bicycling with her legs still nothing. She farts a lot and strains as if she wants to poop. What can I do please?

cc: Marc99

I'm actually not a paediatrician. But then, she could be having paediatric Intussusception(bowel obstruction)

I'll advise you take your baby to see a paediatrician.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Yeske: 12:25am On Mar 14, 2015
marc99:

I'm actually not a paediatrician. But then, she could be having paediatric Intussusception(bowel obstruction)

I'll advise you take your baby to see a paediatrician.

Thank you doc.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by marc99(m): 6:16am On Mar 14, 2015
hayourbame:
Pls doctor in the house, my girlfriend said she will leave me if i didn't have solution to my short coming (quick release)! Have search, have try my possible best for solution but all the same result. The highest i can last is 3min.
I NEED ANSWER TO THIS QuSTIONS
1. Pls i want to no maybe is normal or not
2. If No what can i do
Thank

I understand what u're going thru, and I can catergorically tell u that 60% of men ejacul*te within 2 to 10min, which is quite normal. The threshold of most men is lower than that of most ladies. Most ladies have higher threshold, and take quite awhile to get them to wet, or cum, or experince orgasm. In ur case, if the problem is not pre-mature ejacul*tion(in which u cum seconds into the action), then ur girlfriend likely has much higher threshold, and u have to be subtle in every sexual encounter.

There are some ways to solve this problem of urs. I'll enlighten u in my folow up quote
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by marc99(m): 6:18am On Mar 14, 2015
For men with low threshold(cum early), the subtlety lies in giving your ladies some head start.

Hypothetically speaking, If usain bolt was to start a race with patience jonathan on the same mark, definitely he'll outrun her, and she'll be left behind(meaning he'll cum before her). But if usain bolt gave her an 80metre head start, it's likely she'll beat him to the finish line(cum or orgasm before he does), or usain bolt might catch up with her close to the finish line, and they'll both cross the line at the same time, photo-finish(they both cum at the same time)

Here's the deal, pre-intimacy(forepl*y) is the key. It allows you set your lady in motion to the 80metre mark. When she's on the mark, you can now thrust. You thrust in and out, thrust 7 to 12 times then withdraw, take a deep breath, thrust again and withdraw, take a deep breath again, and continue in such manner. With this, you're likely going to make her wet, cum, or orgasm, before you ejacul*te.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by abayomi93(m): 8:41am On Mar 14, 2015
Helo doctors,recently i started feeling dizzy,headache,faintng breath,and hearth parpitations.though I did a blood test last year,and the results showed;haemoglobin 12.9% and haematocrit39.1%,and I am a male. When I shared the condition with a nurse yesterday,she said it's a symptom of "blood shortage".I also met with another guy having some medical knowledge,he said the same.please I need your projections and suggestions.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by marc99(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2015
abayomi93:
Helo doctors,recently i started feeling dizzy,headache,faintng breath,and hearth parpitations.though I did a blood test last year,and the results showed;haemoglobin 12.9% and haematocrit39.1%,and I am a male. When I shared the condition with a nurse yesterday,she said it's a symptom of "blood shortage".I also met with another guy having some medical knowledge,he said the same.please I need your projections and suggestions.

You likely have low PCV. I'll recommend you get a blood builder supplement. You may also run malarial and widal tests, just to rule in or rule out those parasites being responsible for your low PCV.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Dadsonval(f): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pls ooo Doctors in d house, i have a regular 30days menses, i did my last menses feb 26th, but since 3days ago i have being having a serious pelvic pains on both sides of my body with pains on my right leg ( esp on d ankle), my down stomach do make some murmuring noice once in a while. Pls i need ur advice. Thnks
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by fruitfulvine360(f): 9:58am On Apr 07, 2015
Gudmorning Dr., God bless u 4 d good work, u r doing here. Pls I need ur medical advice, I got preggy in June 2014 nd misscaried in Aug, I ws told it ws a blighted ovum. I didn't concieve again until Jan 2015 nd den went 4 a scan recently nd discovered dat d foetus wasn't developing(it ws 6wks 3days instead of 12wks), I didn't miscarry ds naturally, I had to use drugs to induce miscarriage. I use a govt hospital nd my Dr. Just tells me 2 calm down. I'm nt comfortable with ds, age isn't really on my side. Pls can u help with steps I can take.
Btw, I had blisters on my lips during both pregnancies.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Dadsonval(f): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pls, is it possible for someone to have infection without any signs like itching, bad odour, discharge etc in female?
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Cool83(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Doctor in d house, am havn heartache anytime i talk much,am a teacher and i also observed crack like sound in my chest anytime i stretch,hav been to clinic nd i was given bromazepam and calcium.
But am havn headache at right side after using d drugs, pls is it normal. Tnx
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Temilaty(f): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hi doc pls help I want to know what could be happening to me. Am in my mid twenties n my chest aches to the right hand side n even my back, am really disturbed. pls help
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by fruitfulvine360(f): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
marc99:

What you experinced is termed 'anembryonic pregnancy'. It results when there's high FSH/LH ratio, meaning there's low FSH secretion. The egg released didn't mature enough before it was released from its follicle, and fertilised subsequently. More like plucking an unripe fruit from its tree. It's a case of hormonal imbalance.

I'll advise you consult a gynae for further review.
Thnks Dr. 4 ur response, God bless u
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by fruitfulvine360(f): 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
marc99:

What you experinced is termed 'anembryonic pregnancy'. It results when there's high FSH/LH ratio, meaning there's low FSH secretion. The egg released didn't mature enough before it was released from its follicle, and fertilised subsequently. More like plucking an unripe fruit from its tree. It's a case of hormonal imbalance.

Thnks Dr. 4 ur response, God bless u, wat could b d cause of d blisters on my lips during both pregnancies?
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Temilaty(f): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thanks @ Marc99
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Sirneij(m): 12:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Hello,I'm a guy whn is dark in complexion but pimples is somehow on my face and I've used lots of creams though some would have worked but they bleached my face.Pls,i need a good cream that I can use which won't bleach me but will eradicate my pimples.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
hi,i need ur help cos i want to gain weight nd I've tried using some drugs like"weight-on".but it's all thesame.what can i do plss?
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Naturehibrid(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2015
I have been having strange movement around my body especially my face, back and arms. please anybody with useful info should help me
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Ralphlauren(m): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2015
marc99:

seun
ishilove
Sissy3
dominique

is there not a mod for this section? are you guys not aware of all thats been going on here?

https://www.nairaland.com/104493/doctor-house-obstetrics-gynecology/154

this guy, marc99 has been labelled a fraud, a unilag dropout and scammer and yet he is not yet banned and you allow him to continue dishing out medical advice and scamming people?

mumtobe:
https://www.nairaland.com/104493/doctor-house-obstetrics-gynecology/150

Please ladies be careful with your dealings with marc99 outside this forum. I am nt stopping anyone from asking for advice here. It's a great forum but desist from paying money. Except it is your freewill to give. Even foreign websites will always tell you to consult a gynaecologist who can see you.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Ralphlauren(m): 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
marc99:

There's one thing you and every other idiots should know, I'm not quick to getting angry, particularly when the provocation comes from some bunch of idiots.

Only idiots judge a man from what others say he is. A wise man judges based on what he knows about him.

Apart from being health inclined, I have other inclinations you may find intriguing. Like I can make you have nightmares if you dare me. I try as much as possible to control the other side of me, despite the high level of provocation. What I do here is out of sympathy, and it has nothing related to clinical treatment. All I do is give second opinion or explain what the complainants are experiencing

So boy, I believe you're almost a man, not a f*g, don't ever react out of ignorance!

You are f*cking crazy.

Brokea$$ lowlife like you.

Who are you threatening? Shameless scammer and rapi$t. Why did you delete your other moniker and register a new one?

Oh, so you've admitted now that you are not a doctor since you claim all you do here is "out of sympathy and not clinically related". You no well at all.

If you want to scam, look for another field and not anything health related. Don't come here preying on vulnerable people. Asinwin.

Seun
Mukina2
Ishilove

You people should do something about this scammer and convicted rapi$t branding himself as a doctor.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Ishilove: 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ralphlauren:

You are f*cking crazy.

Brokea$$ lowlife like you.

Who are you threatening? Shameless scammer and rapi$t. Why did you delete your other moniker and register a new one?

Oh, so you've admitted now that you are not a doctor since you claim all you do here is "out of sympathy and not clinically related". You no well at all.

If you want to scam, look for another field and not anything health related. Don't come here preying on vulnerable people. Asinwin.

Seun
Mukina2
Ishilove

You people should do something about this scammer and convicted rapi$t branding himself as a doctor.
Do you have any evidence to support your accusations?
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Ralphlauren(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ishilove:

Do you have any evidence to support your accusations?

Read my previous post on this thread and go through the links I posted and you can direct your question to those affected.

If there was an active mod on this section, he or she would have easily seen all the allegations flying around.

The marc dude saw that nobody challenged him and he left, came back and wanted to resume his "online medical practice".

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! / 108 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 981, 197 Discharged, 31 Deaths / Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.