Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) (48511 Views)

Liverpool Ladies Accept Arsenal Bid For Asisat Oshoala. / Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by sauceEEP(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
Flat chest, i wonder where her grabbable is...
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by LilPeezy(m): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Niwdog: She got swagg,but her face be lyk amala
I swear ur babe no fine reach her......hater
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Rikidony(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
chikichaka:
Keep calm. I will communicate you in due course when we fix the date.
NA UR BABE undecided
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Win95: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
Which one be share for nairaland again. Is it a new feature abi na my eye dey deceive me
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by hardbody: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
UchihaItachi:

Does "she" refer to boys?

It is a SHIM. She and Him
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by VellyG(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
From barracks to Canada *in oritse femi's voice* Great achievement gurl..keep the flags flying high.
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Padipadi(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
funbox: She made us proud on the field and off the field
Asisat is a beautiful chick with a lot of swag.
She is 20yrs old who dazzled many with her
performance at the just concluded 2014 FIFA
U20 Women's World Cup where she emerged the
golden girl.
Asisat, who won the Adidas Golden Ball and
Adidas Golden Boot awards, scored the second-
fastest goal in the history of the women U-20
football World Cup. Check out photos capturing
her swag below...
http://dailytrumpeters..com.es/2014/08/naija-golden-girl-asisat-oshoala.html?m=1
Yeee!
1st time I m seeing a pretty Nigerian female footballer.
Last Bullet
My mouth is watering to kiss her.
I hope she doesn't end up to become she-male abi shim like Cynthia Uwak & others.
She shouldn't build muscles o!

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by fpeter(f): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
goldfish80: She looks cool... Total departure from the average naija female footballer with "yam" leg and bandage patched up joints.

Chai! chai! chai! bros u wicked o....lololll cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by NobleAky(m): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
rozzay:
Am marid sowy!
....another chance missed!.....id had wanted to say something
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
NobleAky: ....another chance missed!.....id had wanted to say something
Something like?
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by ozo13(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
Rikidony: PLS WHEN IS SHE GETTING MARRIED angry angry

chairman
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by NobleAky(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
rozzay:
Something like?
...that thing he told you before now!
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by lertee(f): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
Very beautiful girl,one of the best Nigeria has ever produced.
Haters will surely hate but Azizat will keep moving high.
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Hardeytohlar(f): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
she is cool #nut bad
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
Rikidony:
NA UR BABE undecided
Sure
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
NobleAky: ...that thing he told you before now!
I'm not marid but I was only stating d obvious or did I lie? Doesn't she luk like a cute boy. Haba
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by NobleAky(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
rozzay:
I'm not marid but I was only stating d obvious or did I lie? Doesn't she luk like a cute boy. Haba
...you know our people nah. We always find that act very odd and would be quick to identify any suggestion! Besides can i tell u that which dad told ur sopozd mom before they unite together?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) / Ronaldo Reveals Why He's Better Than Messi, Fans React (Photos) / AS Roma To Sign Nigerian OAP Who Made An Ashonishing Commentary Of AS Roma Winni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.