Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) (48514 Views)

Liverpool Ladies Accept Arsenal Bid For Asisat Oshoala. / Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by julioralph(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
rozzay: Woooh! She luks like a boy, a very cute boy am tripping. Hehehehehe
na wa for ur sarcasm oo.. See ur profile pix.
Even u wey carry biceps n triceps dey yabb person??

2 Likes

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by redcliff: 12:19am On Aug 28, 2014
desgiezd: Such a pretty, young and cool baby!

Now she be pretty cool baby abi? If you see this same girl on the street, you would run away from her... because this one is a footballer.. smh

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by yinxfun(m): 12:44am On Aug 28, 2014
iswallker:

grin

What do you do for a living...

Mchew...
Am a medical doctor... You have any problem with that

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by red101(f): 12:51am On Aug 28, 2014
Congrats to her!! I was so hoping we would win the cup but whatever.. we'll win it next time.
she's amazing
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by chichriso: 3:11am On Aug 28, 2014
this chick makes sense, i know say guys go dey eye her now

"
'
'
'
'

http://chrisderablog..com/2014/03/fake-butts-that-dont-fool-anymore.html
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 28, 2014
julioralph:
na wa for ur sarcasm oo.. See ur profile pix.
Even u wey carry biceps n triceps dey yabb person??
I neva yabbed her I only stated d obvious, @ least am bold enof to put my pics nd even have some likes put up ur ugly irritating pics fine boy make we see. Onu nkita
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by julioralph(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2014
rozzay:
I neva yabbed her I only stated d obvious, @ least am bold enof to put my pics nd even have some likes put up ur ugly irritating pics fine boy make we see. Onu nkita
between me and u who looks like a dog?? Abegi stop dat nonsense.
Btw if u see my pix u will trip.
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2014
julioralph:
between me and u who looks like a dog?? Abegi stop dat nonsense.
Btw if u see my pix u will trip.
U dey fall my hand. Haba r u not a man again abi u r one of d kids here, I expected ur reply to be an upload of ur sexy pics sebi I have biceps nd triceps(which u probably wanked away with last nyte) den urs shuld be with 12 packs nd strong muscles, but as usual u must be one of dem who hasn't seen a fine gal to date yabbing odas. Am rily disappointed abeg scram joor!
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Emma8043(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2014
gbosaa:

Yea cos she's Muslim.would you had rather she celebrated by doing the sign of the cross. grin..

Don't hate bro..even late Rashidi Yekini was Muslim grin..I heard Okocha and Kanu would convert to Islam as well. grin
Thunder fire u for that ur last comment abt kanu and okocha
*tear cloth grab empty gulder bottle
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by gbengress1: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2014
It is a shame that they lost the final match cos of GEJ...Why must she be round picking players 2 speak with before the match? That would have caused inferiority complex on the pary of other players.
No doubt, ayila wanted2score @ all cost thereby causing us the trophy

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2014
Emma8043: Thunder fire u for that ur last comment abt kanu and okocha
*tear cloth grab empty gulder bottle

Ask JJ,he will tell you his Muslim name..are you surprised?..Haven't you heard Kanu is building the biggest mosque in Africa??

Now break that gulder bottle and use it and shave your messed up hair..shave the top of your head properly so the lightening from the thunder can permeate your skull.
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Obec70(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
She is great and good looking, congrats on your award! why put your leg on the BALL that is already in the NET?
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by julioralph(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
gbosaa:

Ask JJ,he will tell you his Muslim name..are you surprised?..Haven't you heard Kanu is building the biggest mosque in Africa??

Now break that gulder bottle and use it and shave your messed up hair..shave the top of your head properly so the lightening from the thunder can permeate your skull.
bros no vex, but na for where kanu dey build d mosque?
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
julioralph:
bros no vex, but na for where kanu dey build d mosque?

Must you believe everything you read on nairaland?...

Ok..Kanu is the chief imam of Kano mosque...satisfied??
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by slimmey(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
Shey she fit join super eagles? Since we no get strikers....lolz
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
seems she's got very rich parents. Cus d average young nigerian female football isn't this exposed...jst saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) / Ronaldo Reveals Why He's Better Than Messi, Fans React (Photos) / AS Roma To Sign Nigerian OAP Who Made An Ashonishing Commentary Of AS Roma Winni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.