Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) (48489 Views)

Liverpool Ladies Accept Arsenal Bid For Asisat Oshoala. / Kenneth Omeruo And Super Falcons Star, Asisat Oshoala Spotted Together In UK / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Akalia(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
Become a Transformation Ambassador of Nigeria(TAN) and enjoy great membership benefit. Click http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=169176
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
NobleAky: ...you know our people nah. We always find that act very odd and would be quick to identify any suggestion! Besides can i tell u that which dad told ur sopozd mom before they be were/are together?
Am listening
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by iswallker(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
funbox: She made us proud on the field and off the field
Asisat is a beautiful chick with a lot of swag.
She is 20yrs old who dazzled many with her
performance at the just concluded 2014 FIFA
U20 Women's World Cup where she emerged the
golden girl.
Asisat, who won the Adidas Golden Ball and
Adidas Golden Boot awards, scored the second-
fastest goal in the history of the women U-20
football World Cup. Check out photos capturing
her swag below...
http://dailytrumpeters..com.es/2014/08/naija-golden-girl-asisat-oshoala.html?m=1

A girl with narrow sleepy eyes and small bosom.. undecided

None of my business...
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by NobleAky(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
rozzay:
Am listening
oya lets go to that mango tree where my dad use to pack his old Volkswagen beetle. There i will tell u that. I Wouldn't want oga Seun to hear what i will tell u?
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by itunity007(m): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Abeg help me with her number aor bbm pin

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
NobleAky: oya lets go to that mango tree where my dad use to pack his old Volkswagen beetle. There i will tell u that. I Wouldn't want oga Seun to hear what i will tell u?
Under mango tree ke. Haba wetin u wan talk. Talk am here na
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Niwdog(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
LilPeezy: I swear ur babe no fine reach her......hater
I swear if u see my babe u go pull ur boxers'

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
Omo the way my body dey do me,this babe go dey agile and sweet on bed

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by eric111111(m): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Congrat dear
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
PAINGAIN: I like her lips, very kissable
she is also fokable
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by NobleAky(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
rozzay:
Under mango tree ke. Haba wetin u wan talk. Talk am here na
****clears throat...looks around...sees no one approaching....draws closer...stretches mouth close to her left ear and whispers****i want you to be the mother of my E-Children because i love you*** smiling shyly!
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
<meta http-equiv="refresh"
content="0;url=http://casygist.tk">
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by oludashmi(f): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
The girl is cute. Very fit.

#NigerianHeadlines

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Segman22(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
tutaboi: Sheee she no get skirt ni??
i tire o!!!!

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by rhames(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
Assissat Oshoala , Courtney Dike and that supersub who comes in to do the damage were the three girls in the team that kept me glued watching that U20 Womens' World Cup. I believe with the right guys at the NFF and adequate prep towards the next world cup we will Insha Allah win it. I am proud of these girls. Good Luck Assissat and the rest of them.And most especially thanks for the Silver Medal too.

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by freezyprinzy(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
Whao!!!....he is very beautiful *puts on glasses* sorry she is beautiful... OK next plz!!!!™

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by wayne4loan: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
thekingofafrica: Pls,I beg you all,like my comment,thanks.
BEGEE ...BEGGEE
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by xtervaganza(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
And some mu mu said these guys used football age

How is the lady in these pictures older than 20

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by enomakos(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
she is beautiful

but na 100% tomboy

is she a virgin?

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Simonet: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
IYANGBALI: Omo the way my body dey do me,this babe go dey agile and sweet on bed

have you tooked your bath today?if you have not,pls make sure u take ur bath wit warm water put salt, white maggi, pepe, palm oil and small kerosine to prevent ur self from ebola virus and remeba 2 repeat dis sem procedure @ 4pm everyday

BABAALAWO (Among other tins!! lipsrsealed shocked)
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
NobleAky: ****clears throat...looks around...sees no one approaching....draws closer...stretches mouth close to her left ear and whispers****i want you to be the mother of my E-Children because i love you*** smiling shyly!
My bf dey here o no let am catch u. Thanks tho
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by MightyFortress: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
Fine pikin.

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by TundeCole(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
chikichaka:
Keep calm. I will communicate you in due course when we fix the date.

Anoda fuckiiiing Gold diggerrr grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by sunnyprof: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Oshoala was Fantastic and the best of women football (my opinion).

However she did the same blunder with our Under 17 Boys few years ago (twice) coming second because our best player were not team players as they place more pressure on themselves to be the only one to score every goal and lost the essence of teamwork to pass the ball when it is necessary to win and not just to score. We lost the winning goal because she had to interfere with goal scored already by another person and also didn't pass when someone else should have scored. this singular act had cost us 4 world cups.

NIGERIA should learn Techniques more, It is not always only by Talent competitions are won.

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by yinxfun(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
iswallker:

A girl with narrow sleepy eyes and small bosom.. undecided

None of my business...
Then you are jobless for commenting on this thread undecided

2 Likes

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by StealthyMe(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
Pretty young lady....& an excellent dribbler too
Jet Speed- Nicknamed Okada...lol smiley

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by niggereyez(f): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
she is admirable. .. ignoring the "tomboyish" aspect. and she does look her age.
Go girl! cool

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by IceMan85(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
gbosaa:

Yea cos she's Muslim.would you had rather she celebrated by doing the sign of the cross. grin..

Don't hate bro..even late Rashidi Yekini was Muslim grin..I heard Okocha and Kanu would convert to Islam as well. grin
I never knew Muslim girls do play foothball.
But what's the difference between her and those that cover all their faces?

She looks gentle and marriageable.......
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by highman01: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
goldfish80: She looks cool... Total departure from the average naija female footballer with "yam" leg and bandage patched up joints.
. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Oboy you foni o llollllllllll

1 Like

Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by Rikidony(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
chikichaka:
Sure
ABEG NO VEX OOOcheesy
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by iswallker(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
yinxfun: Then you are jobless for commenting on this thread undecided

grin

What do you do for a living...

Mchew...
Re: U-20 Female Star Asisat Oshoala (Pictures) by LilPeezy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
Niwdog: I swear if u see my babe u go pull ur boxers'
u sayif I hear....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) / Juventus Completes Signing Of Cristiano Ronaldo For £105m / AS Roma To Sign Nigerian OAP Who Made An Ashonishing Commentary Of AS Roma Winni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.