Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

The Corridor of Hell - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Corridor of Hell (68479 Views)

At The Doorstep Of Hell / The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story / A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Babysuccess02(f): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
I love ur style of writting ghostwritter. Keep it up.
Patiently waiting for ur nxt update

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by adontcare(f): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ghostwriter u are really superb.

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by freakthingz(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2017
marvwhite:
*running and shouting* ghostwritter done post oh!

freakthingz Jasmine4 Hollysaint JOMAX LilSmith55 mhizv come and see

thanks for the update sir

Thanks I don wait tire, might have missed it if not for you
Re: The Corridor of Hell by marvwhite: 9:16am On Apr 19, 2017
ghostwritter:
Thank u all so much for the words of encouragement. All your words got to me and had been source of motivation.
Many e-mailed showing their love and promising to buy a copy of all my works if completed and perfected for novel...(I honestly wish to but no money yet)

Pls try and know that if i don't post as aspected u should understand i'm also struggling for my livelihood outside nairaland, and besides i type this stories using a phone (my finger hurts),
and also have to make it worth the wait with every post.

And If you are thinking this story is about to come to an end, i'm sorry to disappoint coz it's just about to get started.
keep the good work sir......

From your best fan you never had

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by freakthingz(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2017
marvwhite:
abandoned ship!!

I repeat 'abandon ship'

abort ship,this story ain't gonna make it to the end

#too bad

Update don land ooo
Re: The Corridor of Hell by marvwhite: 10:23am On Apr 19, 2017
freakthingz:

Update don land ooo
oti clear

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Kimkardashain(f): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2017
Nice Story, My Dear Can U Turn It Into A Script For Movie. If You Are Ok With That Email Me. Mhizkimberley21@yahoo.Com.

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by JOMAX: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
MEN i no longer care about your grammer or diction or anything else. I can imagine you cannot afford to edit to avoid losing your flow of inspiration since you present your scenes spontaenously. keep it up but i think you are exposed to gross amount of horror. hope you don't have nightmares yourself? folks pls edit as you read and make up your mind to have fun. Afterall it's free. how about a fund raiser for our beloved ghost writer? if you support like if not share.

8 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by aod1(m): 3:48am On Apr 20, 2017
This last update is the scariest I have read so far...for a while I thought I was jonathan Ford... Oga ghost,more ink to you stylus

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by MZmitchelle: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2017
Good stuff

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
sad this is creepy...

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by bdauran: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Am just a Ghost reader, ghostly reading this Ghost story by a Ghostwrter. You are doing great boo... kudos

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Hollysaint: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2017
well done Mr Ghost writer.

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by yusufibrahim(m): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nice work boss keep the good work going more grace to u

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
INDIA
(Mumbai)

Yezir pushed the horn as he tries to maneuver his yellow colored Taxi out of the grid-lock, looking up to wonder if the rain would ever stop, his day couldn’t be more worst than this as he realized his screen-wiper had stopped working when he needed it most. His morning had been bad enough when his fiancée Amrita made know she was few months pregnant and she wouldn’t be aborting. He had begged her into aborting the last on which almost claimed her life and now was another which he wasn’t ready for.

That same morning, his mother called sick as usual, she had battled sickle-cell all her life with the help of Yezir who had supported with his little finances.

Raastha chod…jaga chod!!” Yezir angrily yelled at an old man who was sluggishly pushing his loaded cart in front of his taxi, he would frequenly use his hand to wipe away the rain on the wind-screen. He accelerated further a little but again stopped, he watched as many tricycle also tried maneuvering their way into the already existing grid-lock. He peeped through the rear mirror to see how his passengers were fairing. He concluded they must be one of those torurist on seeing their outfit and how they acted enthusiastically to everything they saw.

“I see you ladies like India” Yezir said as he still had his eyes on the rear mirror.

He loves to make his passengers happy, comfortable, and most of all he wanted a distraction from his worries.

“Yes, it’s a different world here” Nana replied as she turned to the young looking driver “Are you Indian?” she also inquired

“No!...Urdu, Palestine”

“So you live in India?”

“Yes, India…peace, Palestine…war”

He pushed his horn once again as he moves his taxi calculatively through the grid-lock “And you, where are you from?”

“Ghana”

“Aaah! Your team, the black moon of Ghana” he appeared fascinated “Good team…good team!”

“You mean the ‘black stars’ of Ghana?” Nana asked hoping to correct

“What!”

“I mean the football team, it’s the Black stars and not black moon”

“I’m sorry!” he apologized and concentrated on the road, now the rain was heavier and without his screen-wiper he could barely see what was happening ahead. Ones in a while, he peeped to see ahead through the side door enduring the wet splash to his head. He stole a glance to the rear mirror ones more, he saw how beautiful the three ladies appeared. He concluded they were the most beautiful set of people he had ever come by.

“And you madam, from Ghana?” he spoke to the rear mirror as he had his eyes on Lamide who sat between the girls.

“I’m from Nigeria”

“Good!!” he nodded his head like he concord with her, he didn’t want to go any further with questions but thought he might appear boring to his beautiful passengers.

“Nigeria…in South Africa, right?” seriously hoping he wasn’t wrong this time.

The three girls busted into laughter, they laughed at his wrong answer and obviously his strange accent for ‘South-Africa’ which sounded more of ‘Salt-Afrinka’. Yezir looked disappointed realizing his lack of knowledge and education had made him look like a fool to various enlightened passenger when he tries to blend with them.

“And your name ones again?” Eva asked as she tries to control her self from laughing any further..

“Yezir…Yezir ibn Adeeb”

“Mister Yezir, Nigeria is in West-Africa and if you hope asking where I’m from, I’m from the United state of America, Texas to precise.

“Three of you from three place?” Yezir indicating with three fingers as he tries turning his head backward. “Are you friends?” he enquired further hoping for the affirmation.

“No… we are sisters” Lamide said tring to her more of Yezir’s funny Arabian accent.

“You mean sister-sister, like sisters from plenty fathers and one mother?” he looked surprised as he indicated with one finger.

“No mister Yezir, same father same mother but were given birth to in different countries” Nana tries to play along.

“Aaah!!, I don’t belief you” said Yezir after looking closely into the rear mirror. He rolled down the glass to the side door and deeped his head through it ones again as the rain kept pouring harder.

“We look facially different because of the wealther in our various place of birth” Eva said after realizing Yezir had noticed the complexions.
Yezir looked himself at the side mirror thinking his fourteen years stay in India should have him look like a true Indian he desires.

“Aaah!, I see now… you remember me of a story”

“And what story is that mister Yezir?” asked Eva

“It is a long time a ago story, my mother tell me when I’m small she also say her mother tell her, but now I don’t even remember the story very well again…”

He saw he had disappointed his passengers who had looked eager through the rear mirror to listen to his story he himself wouldn’t belief, how stupid would he sound like telling three beautiful and enlightened passengers of how once three powerfully possessed women had once lived in three different parts of the world and how they manifested all sought of supernatural powers the world never imaged could ever exist.

“Wallahi!” I swore knowing he is been doubted.

Yezir would have told the story to any other passenger who would not make him feel foolish and ignorant or less enlightened but he feared the girls would be delighted to make a fool out of him and that he wasn’t ready for. Besides, how would he have pronounced some of the names of people, place and important things in the story? Truly, he could barely remember how the event in the story had linked to each other and most importantly, how it ended.

“Aaaah!, at last we are free” Yezir sighed heavily in relief seeing the road ahead of him, he was out of grid-lock, he pressed on the accelerator of his taxi which was now heading towards Kanyakumari.

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
EGYPT

3114 BC (FIVE THOUSAND AND A HUNDRED YEARS AGO)

The city gate saw swung open to a man who hurriedly rode in on his horse, he had news for the King, good news but very strange one, the palace door was opened to him by a guard, he saw the Pharaoh was with his chief adviser.

“He said it’s urgent my Lord” the guard bowed to Pharaoh

“You can leave” Pharaoh order and turned to the man who looked all dusty.

“So what news have you to my Kingdom?”

“Long live Pharaoh!” he knelt and bowed his head to the feet of Pharaoh “I’m Tak the eleventh son of Nahak from the descendant of Abraham, I bring strange news my Lord which is of important to you and your Kingdom and others.

“Speak of it and let thy tongue and heart hide no truth from my Lord’s hearing” Gadar a close adviser to the Pharaoh barked harshly looking aggressively and impatient.

“Four days ago I had Sheppard my flocks down the hills to the path leading to Baruu” Tak nervously spoke

“Baruu?” Gadar barked in enquiry.

“Yes my Lord” Tak replied with his head still bowed to the ground.

“So what happened?” Pharaoh calmly asked as he hoped Baruu’s army aren’t on their way yet martching towards Egypt for war, he feared the worst.

“I saw dead animals everywhere, birds, sheeps, cattles and even small ants”

“And so what happened son of Nahak?...speak!” Gadar barked again impatiently

“The forest was empty, everything was dead, even the leafs and trees had dried up, all the trees leading to Baruu from upon the mighty hills of Nokot are lifeless”

“Liar, you are a drunk…for your words bears no truth, that is impossible” jumped in Gadar

“I swear by the God of Abraham, I saw it”

“Gadar, let the man speak” Pharaoh ordered eager to hear what message the man would reveal “How many of them?...how many soldiers followed the daughters of death?” Pharaoh wishes to know before hand so as to get his army prepared and send message to other neighboring kingdoms who had earlier pledged their allegiance to him.

“I saw no man, none of it my lord”

“So what happened?” Pharaoh more curious.

“I had then Sheppard my flocks down to Baruu to meet my brothers and tell what I had seen on my journey but the city had turned grave, a city of statue, every human had turned into gold, they were lifeless, nobody was alive, I had to quickly come inform you of it.

“Guards!!” Gadar ordered and two guards walked in “I’m sure that my Lord would want you to get this drunkard out of his presence”. Pointing to Tak who was already shivering in great fear.

Pharaoh watched speechlessly as Tak was dragged out of the palace and ordered to be thrown in prison. He ordered tha chariots and reasonable numbers of soldiers immediately journey down to Baruu.
The journey had taken three days and three nights, the Egyptian army saw it all, they walked unchallenged into Baruu’s guard less gate and saw in every houses and rooms pure gold in human form. They saw in every statue an unknown fear and horror as it looked.

“The gods had turned our enemies to our wealth” one of the army laughed as he laid his hands on one of the gold statue. Immediately, all his body turned into gold. Every Egyptian soldier drew their sword at alert ready to fight whatever unseen force was around, they all stood ready back-to-back for an attack.

“Daughters!!” a harsh whispered from no exact direction and caused every army to grim in pain, they dropped their swords and shield and quickly placed their hands to their ears.

“This city had been cursed…it’s haunted…Run!!” one of the soldiers realized and immediately everybody started running out through the city gate but it was too late for many who were not so fast to get pass the city walls, they slowly turned gold with their hands stretching towards the city gate trying to gesture for help.
The few who survived hurriedly rode back to Egypt to go tell of the horror they've escaped.

Re: The Corridor of Hell by MhizDherbee(f): 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ghost my crush, missed your updates!
Re: The Corridor of Hell by marvwhite: 12:21am On Apr 27, 2017
(#heart pounding fast)..... #looking around to ensure no '*daughters*' is crawling toward me

keep the good work sir
#fromYourBiggestFan

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Damibiz(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Your work is wounderful,i have never any like this on Nairaland,i hope u will nt take us to wilderness nd live us like others.

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Deejay1000(m): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
wow this is so wonderful ghostwriter more feathers to your cap...

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by bdauran: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2017
As if am watching a horror film!

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Emmanuelukaji(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
wat took you so long. 9ice work, keep it up

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Countrygirl(f): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Reading this story is like watching a horror movie...... I had goose bumps all over my body.

Mr ghostwritter, please this story should not go to ghost town again till you finish it.

I don't have a friend on nairaland to invite to read this abi watch this movie with me.

Following keenly

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ernesty20(m): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Countrygirl:
Reading this story is like watching a horror movie...... I had goose bumps all over my body.

Mr ghostwritter, please this story should not go to ghost town again till you finish it.

I don't have a friend on nairaland to invite to read this abi watch this movie with me.

Following keenly
go To The Kitchen Before U Spoil Our Show

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Countrygirl(f): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
ernesty20:
go To The Kitchen Before U Spoil Our Show
Kitchen @ 3pm, to eat or cook?

What show if I may ask
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
Egypt and other kingdoms around it were free and so was Tak freed from prison. Gadar the chief advicer to Pharaoh had held about what had happened to the army, he enquired from the few armies who survived and realized Zendaya and the daughters of death were not seen in the palace.

Gadar called for the attension of Tak in private when he saw him ready to leave the city gate after been rewarded for the information her had rendered.

“I want you to do something for me” Gadar calmly said as he gently tapped Tak on his back

“What is that my Lord?” Tak asked respectfully

“Ride with me, I want you to ride with me back to Baruu” Gadar whispered in hush tone careful not to be heard by anyone else.

“But that land had been cursed, I heard the city is now haunted” Tak said as he shook his head to the idea.

“Shuuuu!!...keep your voice down”

“My lord, I do not mean to be rude, but what have you to gain in the cursed land” the young Tak enquired

“You just follow me and I will reward you so richly” gadar promised as he watched the young man nooding in affirmation

Before sunrise the next, Gadar had disguised himself looking like a city commoner as he found his way out of Egypt’s gate in company of young Tak. They rode on separate houses and avoided the major road so as not to be seen, the two men rode through secret paths and avoided any open route not to be seen. It was what Gadar wanted, a secret journey.

The journey took three days and four nights as they halted around a huge rock, there were dead bodies around of it, six decayed bodies. Tak’s horse pushed forward after he kicked.

“Here it is my Lord” Tak said pointing to the rock in front of him

Gadar quickly came down from his horse, walked around the rock inspecting it, he looked at the dead bodied around and laughed, he looked so happy and satisfied with what he had seen.

“and the witch?” Gadar asked Tak

“She flew away up west” he replied pointing to the sky

Gadar appeared thoughtful as he looked up to the sky like he intends verifying what he had been told

“What else did you see... tell me, or what did you hear? I promise to pay you more” Gadar asked slowly walking back to Tak

“Nothing my Lord, I had told you all I had seen, I swear” Young Tak spoke timidly

“Are you sure?” Gadar asked looking at Tak suspiciously

“Yes my Lord, that was all I saw”

“Good”

Gadar pulled out a dagger and swiftly pushed it into Tak’s throat, Gadar held him back from falling to stab him three more on his chest. Tak fell to the ground upon Gadar’s feet and slowly bled to death.

“Tak…son of Nahak, that is your reward” Gadar said conclusively staring down at the dead Tak

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
VOICE OF THE NARRATOR

The Kings can rule, army can go on fighting the wars and citizens defending what is left of them but While Baruu was conquering the world, other’s were conquering their hopelssness through the search for hope in places that appeared hopeless. Zendaya might have been a tyrant to the world but never to his people, he used his power on other kingdom to build Baruu into civilization of its own era.
As long as the daughters of death lives, defeat was inevitable upon other kingdoms, it was all a question of …what time? And only the smart ones knew this.
Gadar, one of the council elders and the chief adviser to Pharaoh had all his life falling to the service of Pharaoh his cousin who had since birth ruled Egypt. Gadar had given the best of advice to his cousin and who had in return received bounty favors.

As the year slowly passes, so was Gadar’s ego rising. He felt he had made Egypt what it was through his advices and deserved more. Even though he had been careful in keeping check of his ego, he sometimes reveals it unconsciously through open arguments with pharaoh. Gadar was smart but more to the cunny side which he tries not to make obvious. He had always thought himself the smartest of his generation and felt Egypt was to luck to have him.

When the war rises and began to spread, he felt challenged and his smartness was put to the test when pharaoh was in great need for victory against Baruu.

Gadar thought if Zandaya had gone in search for the daufghters of death then it was in his place to search even further for the perfect weapon in destroying then. He journeyed all alone half across the world, kingdoms to kingdoms, hills to mountains, riding upon lands and seas, paying greatly for every knowledge about the daughters of death he comes across, he meet magicians, sorcerers, soothsayers, witches and wizards of all sought but all feared the mere mention ‘daughter of death’urging him that any kingdom that wishes to survive must surrender and pledge it loyalty to Baruu.

Gadar had so many times felt disappointed, he wouldn’t allow Egypt bow to a once lesser kingdom and wouldn’t go back to Egpyt till he finds the secret to destroying the daughters of death.

Days passed, months passed and he wallowed in his disappointment but still determined in fulfilling his aim. One sunny afternoon, he came across an adventurous traveler by the name Azzarah,both men had met on a voyage, they talked and became friends . Gadar realized Azzarah was as smart and knowledgeable as he was, both men were of the same age and had so many things in common. Why Gadar was in search for power to conquering his enemies, Azzarah was searching for adventure in conquering his boring life, he wanted to pass through life and see for himself what it was, he wanted inner contentment Gadar inform his new friend of his mission and Azzarah swore he knows one person who created daughters of death, he of how he had people spoke of her in one the voyage he once boarded.

Immediately, Gadar set off with Azzarah after being assured of great reward for his service. Azzarah was more delighted for being paid for what he loves doing. Both men journeyed for days and finally got to a placed they ought to find ‘Aidan’, Aidan was the name Azzarah had them called her. But rather, they saw a small hut in the middle of tall dried woods. In it was a woman looking old and haggard who welcomed them.

Gadar was extremely delighted as Aidan told of how she helped summoned death itself to the request of Zendaya, he was told about everything had gone dead around her hut ever since death appeared and how Zendaya had abandoned her thinking she was dead Aidan had felt pained and cheated ever since, she had wanted to take revenge but realized that the power Zendaya wielded was far powerful than hers. Zendaya had always used the daughters of death as his shield, she could see it.

Gadar promised Aidan of her getting her revenge, he promised to help her destroy Zendaya if only she will help him summone a greater power caoable of destroying thedaughters of death.Aidan warned against it, she warned knowing Death was too powerful and far too dangerous to be summoned twice but suggested it is possible to tap through the portal that leads to the corridor of hell. Aidan explained that the corridor of hell was the link between life and death, A place where the dead summons the living and the living summons the dead, a place where souls are traded for wealth, power and knowledge. A place that holds the secrete of all life and death, a place that hoards the ultimate screen of fear and horror. Aidan hopes to break the veil leading to the portal, she would tap through it in finding the secrete to death but in doing so, a human life must be dragged along as a key to the passage through the veil.

[i]Unknown to Azzarah
, Gadar had made further promises to Aidan tha he would instruct Pharaoh to erect a mighty statue of her in honor of her help which would be worshiped by all Egyptians, and also grant her wealth.Gadar planned on using Azzarah’s life as the key to the veil knowing too well that Azzarah had known too much of him to be let loose, a chance he never likes taken and obviously the last alternatives around the deserted village.

Unknown to Gadar either, Aidan wasn’t so much angry for the betrayal of Zendaya that she earlier made Gadar and Azzarah believed but rather she was jealous and envious of the power wielded by him, she wished to have the daughters of death at her disposal. She wanted power and power she must get. She planned to hide the bodies of the daughters of death somewhere enclosed for a long time so as to weaken their powers and come back to awaken them for a new reign.

Unknown to Gadar and Aidan, Azzarah had his own plan, he was nowhere to be found on the day scheduled for the ritual. He was gone, gone with some of Gadar’s property.

Gadar was furious on realizing, furious not for his stolen valuables but furious for being out smarted…he felt unbelievably foolish, he had trusted a thief and had been played by one. He promised himself of searching and killing Azzarah some other time. Gadar kidnapped a man whose life was dragged along with Aidan to reaching the portal to the corridor of hell.

Aidan was unconscious for hours while Gadar watched over her all through the ritual. Aidan mumbled in her unconscious state, mumbling of things she shouldn’t. Gadar listened carefully as he sat beside her nodding to his unbelievable realization.
[/i]

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Gadar pulled out a dagger and swiftly pushed it into Tak’s throat, Gadar held him back from falling to stab him three more on his chest. Tak fell to the ground upon Gadar’s feet and slowly bled to death.
“Tak…son of Nahak, that is your reward” Gadar said conclusively staring down at the lifeless body of Tak.

_________

Gadar carelessly dragged Tak’s body closer to the rock, his blood, flesh and bone are all part of the magical ingredients he would be needing for the ritual. Gadar mercilessly butchered Tak’s corpse into picece and burnt it up with some feather of a phoniex, eyes of a snake, a dried-up skull of a virgin girl and a drop of his own blood. He had well prepaired for this day to come when he would live to rule the world throught the powers that dwells within the rock.

He rubbed part of the rock with the ashes of the burnt ingredient, be pulled out a scroll to recite what was inscribed upon it. Gadar anxiously screamed out the strange incantations stretching out his hands to the air, slowly the wind blew and the thunder strikes. The atmosphere was electrifying, Gadar was certain things were as planned, he was happy that soon the world was about to fall under his power.

All of a sudden, Gadar felt a sharp pain as an object pieced through his back, he felt a metal object tucked to his back and was certain it was a dagger, his own dagger. Gadar turned in pain to see, he wondered who could have stabbed him in his back and was surprised to see who it was.
wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ones again guys, thanks for the show of LOVE which had been my strength, you guys are wonderfully wonderful...(big hugs kiss), I'm sure you guys must be wondering where the story is leading to abi?...same here. undecided

you can also read the new LUCIFER'S KEY showing on my next station grin...(don't mind me, i feel there is a wicked spirit inside of me that just feels like writing)

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Lyoncrescent: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Talent dey. How in the name of God did you come up with this story. The names and the stories and the backstories. Nigeria is blessed . This is an excellent write up. International standard. I am overly impressed. More updates please. Maybe you should attend a film school for production and directing so you can bring this story to the big screen sometime in the future.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lyoncrescent:
Talent dey. How in the name of God did you come up with this story. The names and the stories and the backstories. Nigeria is blessed . This is an excellent write up. International standard. I am overly impressed. More updates please. Maybe you should attend a film school for production and directing so you can bring this story to the big screen sometime in the future.
honestly sir, how I wish I've got the means but some of us are still in an unoticed corner of the country trying to earn our immediate need through various means we don't enjoy doing, if only I get a scholarship to an international film school, chai.... I swear to God that Nigeria movie industry will strogly feel the positive impact but the country is highly messed-up (but I get strong hope sey e go beta very soon like my father had always said)...most times when I watch some Nigeria movies I feel so unsatisfied, I feel it lacks that magic that would get the viewers wanting for more. I can help draft a wonderful storyline (by the grace of God) within a day if they would pay...but na free dem go dey look for....shioo!!

2 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Adfijem(f): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
I Really Salute Ur Intelligence And Knowledge,,,and I Will Love To Say Weldone But Please D'nt Dissappoint Us By Not Ending The Story Oo ESpecially Me Ur New Fans

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Tales Of Abigail / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers / For A Woman "Put To Bed" As Given Birth. How Correct Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.