Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

The Corridor of Hell - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Corridor of Hell (68494 Views)

At The Doorstep Of Hell / The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story / A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 24, 2015
i thought something happened to ghostwritter,it had been so long.

welcome back
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2015
prettydiva89:
i thought something happened to ghostwritter,it had been so long.

welcome back
My sister na job o!....no free time to compose any reasonable thing, i just have to continue due to my devoted readers.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 24, 2015
ghostwritter:

My sister na job o!....no free time to compose any reasonable thing, i just have to continue due to my devoted readers.
okay
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
How could some blogs and web-sites copy my stories without acknowledging me?....chai, there is God o!

But i promise to resume soon.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
ghostwritter:
How could some blogs and web-sites copy my stories without acknowledging me?....chai, there is God o!

pls do
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Ozavize88(f): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2015
ghostwritter:

Hey sweetheart, where have u been?pls come and update, I have really miss your story
Re: The Corridor of Hell by moufan: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2015
Ozavize88:
Hey sweetheart, where have u been?pls come and update, I have really miss your story
just curious, r u married?
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Ozavize88(f): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2015
moufan:
just curious, r u married?
AM not
Re: The Corridor of Hell by moufan: 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ozavize88:
AM not
do you mind if i can have ur contacts i.e phone no or email or bbm pin if you wish.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by pami90(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2015
sadoga com and update us here ooo.......
don't keep us waiting for eternity naoga com and update us here ooo.......
don't keep us waiting for eternity na
oga com and update us here ooo.......
don't keep us waiting for eternity na
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2017
Please na....continue
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
sorry for waiting this long, was just determined to continue for the sake of those who had been faithful followers of this write-up, ur comments had geared me up into determination of getting it going non stop, ...pls accept my apology cry
and so the corridor of Hell continues... wink

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Seven days later, thirteen kingdoms all had their representatives in a council hall deliberating on the best strategy to bringing down Baruu.

“Let’s poison their source of water!” a man offered

“Let’s strike them off guard in the middle of the night!!” another suggested

“We should bring together our power magicians to curse those people with plagues of all kinds”

“Yes! Let us bribe their guards with plenty of rewards and when we are done with Baruu, we kill them all”.

It appeared all the ideas suggested had been tried in the past but had failed woefully, Baruu appeared to be a step ahead of any of it opponent moves.

“That is because there dwell an undefeated power in Baruu that sees into the souls of every man” a voice of a woman was heard as she slowly walks into the hall with the help of a long black stick, she appeared haggard in her wears, looking frail with youthful twinkle in her eyes as one might expect of a grand witch
Everyone looked surprised at the old woman who had appeared in their midst.
“who are you?” a man asked

“How did you get pass the guard?” another voice probed as a man beckoned on the guards to get her out

“You are all asking the wrong questions”, she paused for a while as she watched two guards aggressively walked up to her intending to carry her out of the hall, as they touched her, the guards vanished into thin air. The men in the hall screamed watching in disbelief.

The strange woman laughed eccentrically and suddenly paused to look into everyone’s eyes “Twelve days” she suddenly spoke as she looked at Pharaoh

“Twelve days for what?” Lord Pharaoh asked looking puzzled.

“Give me twelve days and you shall hear no more of Baruu and the daughters of death…and when I’m back, you shall all pay my price” she hits her staff to the ground and disappeared into thin air causing fear and commotion within the council of Kings

2 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
The next afternoon, it was sunny in Baruu and everyone seem to be going about their prosperous businesses and jolly lifestyles, when a large black eagle flew into the city up above it gigantic wall meant to camp it citizens within.
It flew into a lonely corner of the street and perched to ground elegantly before taken into the shape of a human.

Aidan the grand witch walked out into the open streets in utmost calculated steps in an air of proposed consciousness. Aidan grinned as she sighted a concrete podium in the center of the market. fragile but carefully, she made it to the top of the podium and saw as everyone was busy going to and fro not minding her unusual presence.

“Citizen of Baruu, I sell you freedom!” her voice mysteriously echoed so loud that it captured everyones attention in the market. Many had walked up to her and within a short period, she was the main center of attraction, ones again she grinned wickedly this time.

“Death knocks upon the city in a forth night…I see it” she shouted

Many mumbled and pointed mockery fingers at her, they said she is mad, a lunatic at that…the city guards had ignored her not surprised at another foolish talk.

“Zendaya and the daughters of death will crush you; Zendaya will conquer the world only for himself” she realized her words captured no one as everyone slowly drifted away from her. She angrily hits her staff to the ground and everything instantly was quiet, it was unusual of the busy market and everyone turned to face the fragile looking old woman who now had a mischievous grin on her.
Aidan raised her hands up to the sky and made a circular pattern in the air as she chants indistinctive words rapidly to herself, suddenly the space in front of her was unceremoniously filled with a large transparent bubble-like object. People ‘wowed’ and ‘ahhhed’ in disbelief hoping it’s a magical show but feared it would soon be short lived as the guards forbids such sorcery under Lord Zendaya’s ruling. But not, the guards watched without attack.

In the bubble-like object which hanged mid air, appeared the exact image of Baruu as it people were attacked and stroked down by the daughter of death one after the other, the people watched in disbelief as they saw their exact images calling for help while Zendaya kept ordering the daughters of deaths to suck life out of them.
“How could this be? We thought he loved us” a woman from amongst the crowd yelled angrily and people murmured in support filling betrayed.

“He will eventually have your souls to himself only when the time is right, he feeds you all with booties from his victories but you all are merely been fed to look healthy for sacrifice” she giggled to her own choice of words knowing she had manipulated them all into fear.

“But how do we stop them from killing us? The daughters of death are powerful, Help us!” a voice cried out from amongst the crowd.

“Rub your bodies with ashes of an Oak tree, it will make you immune to their powers and when you finally grab them, bring them right here, the center of the market, I will tell you what next to do” She hits her staff to the ground as she transformed into a large black Eagle and flew up away into the sky.
A small protest which had begun in the market square soon enveloped every street of Baruu with large crowd protesting. A revolt had began with every citizen equipping themselves with dangerous weapons as they head to the Palace, but they were suppressed by the heavy force of guards.

Zendaya got wind of the protest and ordered for the head of whoever started might have caused the protest but the person was no where to be found, the few people who spare headed the protest where beheaded in the same market square the next day as a warning from the king to the people.

The next day after the beheading of the protesters, Aidan suddenly showed up in another part of the kingdom, this time she knew her words would easily get to people as he spoke aggressively about the foreseen doom
. “You all saw what happened to your brothers yesterday, Zendaya has begun, he will kill you all one by one and by the time we all try to attack, he will order his daughters to drain lives from us all . . . do you want that to happen?”

“NO!” they screamed in union,

“Then let me lead you all to battle, let me fight side-by-side with you all….and tonight, we bring down Zendaya and the daughter’s of death”
Everyone cheered, feeling a sense of victory.
Like stone thrown into water, her words sank into their hearts, it gave them all courage and emotional strength to face their fears ones more, and they somehow believed the words of the stranger.

Aidan saw it was time to hit the nail on the head, it was time to ignite the fire of destruction in Baruu, it was time to unleash the pool of blood upon Baruu knowing well Baruu is a kingdom filled with hot tempered and aggressive people who can easily be influenced.
“Tonight will be the night” she continued her words and pulled up a fist as a show of strength “the night you all take back your kingdom from the daughters of death, have yourselves all covered with the mixture of ashes of a oak tree and blood of a virgin girl, that will make you invincible to the daughters of death and by that you capture them and leave the rest for me to handle.

“Who are you and how do we trust your words this time?” a naïve looking man asked
“I am a messenger of the gods sent to save you from the doom that await you all if you doubt my words” she suddenly transformed into an eagle and flew away into the sky. Every one was then convinced beyond doubt that truly the gods intend to save them form the evil plot of Zendaya and the daughters of death.

That afternoon, the few loyalist of Zendaya were hunted down house to house. The people were all naked and their bodies covered with the mixture of ashes and blood. The revolt was strong as every strong and brave man matched towards the palace, the guards could not hold back the people as they eventually made their way into the palace after injuring and killing many guards. Zendaya was surprise to see his own people turn against him, he was made to watched as his loyal kinfolks and advisers were been slaughtered with sharp knifes through their throat one after the other.

“Who made you all do this to your own people?” Lord Zandaya asked looking around furiously; he wishes to know who led the revolt but no one talked. “Answer me you fools, I said who made you all do this to your kingdom” he shouted in a tone of authority still sited on his thrown, the men looked at one another not knowing what to say but suddenly, a large eagle flew into the palace through the window and transformed into Aidan in mid air before landing.

“You, I thought you died that night” Zendaya said pointing at the familiar face in front of him
who helped summoned Death years ago.

“Almost, but here I stand today commanding you to hand over the girls to me, their power grows stronger day by day and they will soon destroy the entire world including Baruu, I had foreseen it” Aidan lied. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
“You fools” Zendaya looking at the revolters all scatterd in the palace, “she is a traitor and not me, she wants the girls for her self, can’t you all see” he said before he stood up from his thrown and summoned “Daughters of death!!”

A strange wind blew across the palace when all of a sudden the three girls appeared from thin air. Aidan suddenly blew a handful of ashes towards the girls and they collapsed, her plan had worked just as she had wanted. Aidan knew Zendaya would be tempted to summoned the girls into his defense so she already had her palm filled with the ashes of an Oak tree. Every one shouted in joy as they dragged and chained Lord Zendaya and the three girls out in the middle of the market square. Their hands were cuffed to polls while they were tortured for hours, the people watched in delight seeing the daughters of death suffer helplessly.

“They look so ordinary” many had observed
Aidan instructed that the mixture of ashes and blood of a virgin girl be rubbed on the girls by everyone in Baruu and that by doing so, life will be drained from them gradually till they fall unconscious.
The people were all delighted; they cheered once again knowing that the end of the terrifying daughters of death had come. Every man, woman and child in the village dipped their hands into the bowl of mixed blood with ashes and rubbed it on the chained girls one after the other. Every touch on the girls caused them an excruciated pain, they screamed so loud that it made few women collapsed. Some men prevented the noise by hitting the girls with heavy objects and had their mouths covered with clothings. Few hours later, the girls were totally unconscious, they felt weak and drained of powers and Zendaya watched the girls helplessly as their bodies dangled uprightly.

“You will all regret this day, I curse you all” Zendaya screamed in anger. A man hits Zendaya a blow with a stone to the back of his head and he too fell unconscious instantly. The crowd cheered with joy on seeing that they all now have the power to control themselves without the tyrant Lord Zendaya and his daughters of death.

Later that evening, six hefty men under the instruction and supervision of Aidan, the bodies of the three girls were secretly concealed deep into a caved rock. Their bodies were tightly bounded in ropes lased with ashes of an Oak tree and the blood of a virgin girl was sprinkled on their heads. Aidan believed that will suppress and trap the powerful spirits of the girls inside their bodies. As soon as the deed was done and the six men turned to leave, Aidan called back the men and enchanted voodooish spells on them; they immediately all fell to the ground lifeless.

“Fools” she cursed as she hit her walking stick to the ground and transformed into an eagle, dived upwards into the sky and flew towards Egypt, the eagle flew effortlessly across forests and rivers for moments but after a while it landed uncontrollably to the ground in the middle of a thick forest, Aidan transformed back to herself realizing she had broken one of her arms. She was surprise to have falling, she sat up groaning in pain as she rested her back to a tree and looked around to see what might have caused her fall.

Aidan been a powerful witch knew too well she could only have been stuck down by a powerful enchantment from another witch lurking around in the forest. She hoped to see who it was but after a while she knew there was more to the forest itself, she realized there were various animals laying dead on the ground including birds of all kinds. It appeared the birds had all fallen from the sky likewise the animals on the trees.
The air became so cold and her body began to shiver, It didn’t take her long as an old and powerful witch to realize that there is the presence of an extremely greater evil force than hers lurking somewhere in the forest.

Knowing what danger she could be in staying any longer, she rose up her weak body using her staff and as she tries hitting it to the ground, something grabbed her firmly on her neck from behind and rose her up from the ground. Aidan knew it was too late to fight back as her soul swiftly faded away from her body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
Baruu had celebrated their victory over Zendaya and the daughters of death, the celebration lasted into the late hours of the night, every street in the city had a feast going on.

Every man, woman and child wined and dinned till the last person fell asleep. As the night darkens and enveloped the city so was the treacherous wind blowing across the quiet streets. Zendaya still chained and abandoned in the market square suddenly jerked up to life from his unconscious state, he looked around and saw the whole city was quiet and deserted like there was no one else inside of it. He realized he had been woken up by the sound of some barking dogs in distance, the dogs kept barking furiously and Zendaya was certain they must have seen something strange.

“Maybe the enemies” he feared as he realized the entire city obviously appeared unguarded . He try to free the chains off his legs and hands but he couldn’t, he forced it but realized it’s of no use and hope nothing bad happens through the night. Few minutes, he heard the wimpy sound of the dogs before it all went quiet. Then he was certain war had found it way into the once undefeatable Kingdom.

“Haaaaa!!” he shouted and kicked harder so as to get anyone’s attention but he was to weak to get it on for long, he tried screaming harder the second time but he realized he had sounded more like a dyeing bird. Suddenly, a very cold wind blew on him, his body was icy and it was unbearable. He was sure something strange was happening as he heard screams and shouting coming from every part of the city, he looked around in confusion not knowing exactly what was happening, again he tried harder to free the chains off his hands but he failed, he watched helplessly around as everyone kept screaming in their various houses and rooms.

He couldn’t see anyone run across the city as it was still deserted. Soon the noises were gone and an absolute quietness enveloped the city ones more but the cold was still on and was far severe. Moments later, Zendaya saw a man running and screaming towards him, he appeared terrified and would once in a while look back like someone was after him. He had a key in his hands and looked desperate to give it Zendaya.

“It’s coming for me, I saw it!” he kept screaming as he ran

“It’s coming for me, my Lord save…!” directly in front of Zandaya, the man paused in motion while his body slowly changed color to gold. Zendaya watched in horror as the man had strangely transformed into a shinny statue of gold, he drew back in fear looking around for what might have caused it but he saw no one. He knew for sure the sisters of death under oath had sworn never to attack Baruu but rather to protect it no matter what. He looked around and it was still quiet but cold.

“Who are you?” he looked around and waited for a reply but rather he heard his echo talk back in the distance.
“My people…what have you done to my people!!” he feared everyone in the city must have been turned to gold status. He cried.

Suddenly, the cuffs on his hands loosened and dropped to the ground, he was surprised and looked around, and behind him was a familiar huge figure already staring at him, realizing what it is, he quickly fell to his kneels, his head and hands to the cold ground.
“Spare me…please spare my life and let me life to serve you forever” his voice trembled in the presences of Death itself.

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow
I agree,m an ambulance
Diz is EPIC cool

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by horlahmieh(m): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
stumbled upon this around 5 pm, got here around 7, what a masterpiece.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by emarkson(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
good to have you back ....... This is epic
Re: The Corridor of Hell by koladami: 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
your description of each character is so superb
Re: The Corridor of Hell by gamyy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
ghostwriter my man...u kept me waiting....m glad u bak...

il av to read frm beginning again...

i commend your work bro
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
CHAPTER THREE
THE AWAKENING

“Please tell me this isn’t true, or is it?” Lamide asked the two ladies sitting besides her hoping what she just heard was fabricated and has got nothing to do with her.

Eva and Nana appeared confuse likewise, the trio appeared not knowing what to make of the information in the dairy, it felt too mystical and supernatural to be true and they all made it known to one another.

“But my mother wouldn’t have insisted I read it through with you two if it was to be a mere fabrication and besides, my mother wouldn’t lie” Nana said firmly trying to shield her late mother as a liar to the girls.

“And how do I relate this to my present predicament? Can’t you see, this thing here…” Lamide pointing to the dairy on the bed “…I mean your mother’s dairy has got nothing to do with me”.

“You mean us” Eva added

“Okay, I mean us”

“wait girls, let’s not get too walked up on the issue, why not let’s meet tomorrow and see what to make of it” Eva said as she stood up from the bed looking tired and realizing how late they had stayed, Lamide followed suit.

“You mean you girls are leaving?” Nana asked, hoping they stay a little longer, she had enjoyed the company of the girls and also she had grown frightened with the story she had heard and would need someone around her.

“Yes” Eva answered

“We lodged in a nearby hotel not too far from here” Lamide explained. The girls had arrived Ghana the previous day and had lodged into a separate rooms in a hotel not too far from their host.

“Ehmmm!” but you can both spend the night here with me, I have got the entire house to myself this night and besides we can watch movies” she said pointing to the huge television screen on the wall of her room, she saw how the two girls looked hesitant of her request especially Eva who looked in haste to dash off “Pleaseee!!!” she added.

About an hour later, the three girls were on the bed sitting side by side on the bed watching a reality show on the television screen ‘Keeping-up with the Kardeshian’. Nana had earlier given the girls her extra pygmies after they had eaten and taken their baths.
“That’s my favorite show, love how the girls supports one another, they rock” Lamide said in excitement pointing to the screen.
“I love Klohe more; you know she’s got a strong personality…right?” Eva asked as she rolled herself under the pink duvet.
“For me it’s Kim all the way, I love her style of fashion and her absorption of life as it comes her way” said Lamide.
“Kourtney and scott should just get over with…..” Eva was saying
“Do you think my mum was right?” Nana asked thoughtfully with her face on the screen. Eva and Lamide pause and looked at her while trying to make sense of her words.

“About what?” Eva asked
“The whole dairy….I mean I still can’t bring myself to believe my mother had written all that for nothing, or had she?” she looked at the girls curiously like they had the answer
“My utmost concern is who are the three daughters of death and how are how are we related to them anyway?” Lamide asked as she gulped her bottle of water for the late night.

“I don’t think that’s possible, the daughters of death had been trapped…have you forgotten?” Nana said

“Girls please can we change the subject” Eva was obviously bored with the subject and looks sleepy

“So what about your love life Eva?” Nana who was also eager to change the subject jumped in

“Non, I had been all by my self” Eva replied sharply like she wasn’t ready to dwell on the new topic “and you?” she consciously passed the baton of answer to Nana

“Yes, once had this guy who was all over me but we parted ways, he was then my everything, he had this strong arms, broad shoulders, athletic, dark and handsome but…” she paused and looked thoughtful before she continued “relationship distracts, you know?” Nana looked at the girls for confirmation but she got none as she realized that Lamide and Eva had slept off.

Nana still awake as she ones again quickly flipped through the dairy, she hope to find the link she and the other girls had with the daughters of death, she found none and was discouraged.

“What could have happened to the Daughters of Death…could they still be buried within the rock? Surely they must have died long ago” she concluded within her mind. She attempted throwing the dairy on a table beside her but she missed and the dairy fell to the floor faced open, she hesitantly crawled out of the duvet to pick it up when she noticed a small rectangular scrappy brownish complimentary card beside it, It must have been within the dairy for long as it had an obsolete appearance.

‘Mary-Mary consultancy’ was boldly written on the card with it address in Kanyakumari located in India. She wondered how a card from far India found it way into the dairy. She Made a mental note to ask her father the next morning.
She flipped to the back of the card and saw hand written words in capital letter “SISTERS, FIND ME”

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Chummypinky(f): 12:52am On Apr 15, 2017
wow wow wow,what can I say? captivating, interesting thump up mr ghostwriter

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by horlahmieh(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2017
what can i say, superb, awesome, intriguing, fascinating, suspense filled. thumbs up ;Dwhat can i say, superb, awesome, intriguing, fascinating, suspense filled. thumbs up
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2017
OMG!!!
for the first time ever, I made front page....Na God win....GOD I THANK YOU O!!
Truth be told, my next post for the write-up is unknown to me, I end up wondering if someone else is writing the story through me....and I think it's GOD.
For all it is, I pray HE inspires me to getting this write-up to the highest level...(I really hope to get all my works to the big screen some day).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Jammiiee(m): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2017
This story has bn written a long time ago shocked
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Jammiiee(m): 7:41am On Apr 15, 2017
Your story was written since 2014 and made fp 2017 shocked. U be the new Efe angry

shocked
Re: The Corridor of Hell by MhizDherbee(f): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2017
Crush mi, this ur story z more like a movie... it plays in head... infact its d only thing i think about.... pls update more b4 d suspense kills me!!! Congrats 4 making it 2 d front page u dserve it thou! Gr8 story/movie!!! I love u!!!
Re: The Corridor of Hell by adontcare(f): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Wow ! Ghostwriter don make me fall in love tongue tongue tongue. This is superb. Love this story
Re: The Corridor of Hell by freakthingz(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2017
Bro I'm hooked as I was reading this story I was just hoping you didn't leave it uncompleted

Please continu

Please na beg we dey beg
Re: The Corridor of Hell by freakthingz(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2017
ghostwritter:
OMG!!!
for the first time ever, I made front page....Na God win....GOD I THANK YOU O!!
Truth be told, my next post for the write-up is unknown to me, I end up wondering if someone else is writing the story through me....and I think it's GOD.
For all it is, I pray HE inspires me to getting this write-up to the highest level...(I really hope to get all my works to the big screen some day).

Make sure you copyright your stuff then get in touch with editors and book publishers, not just in naija try abroad too....

I'm in europe and theres a market for African books if its high quality......no dul Oh

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2017
freakthingz:

Make sure you copyright your stuff then get in touch with editors and book publishers, not just in naija try abroad too....

I'm in europe and theres a market for African books if its high quality......no dul Oh
thanks a lot sir, I understand ur point. I had considered all these but I need a strong link to the editors and publishers who can understand my kind of works and person...I have more interesting write-up I had finished in print form but all this naija editors will tell "what sought of scary thing is this, try and be realistic like contemporary writers" and I get discouraged and it makes me feel my works will only get appreciated by few if I get them printed out. I know nothing about publishers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller / Tales Of Abigail / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.