Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. (1727 Views)

Is It Okay To Still Live With My Parents At 28? / This Guy's Mum Will Pass For His Girlfriend - They Are Like Agemates / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by oyin01(m): 3:23am On Jun 22, 2015
He stays with his anty. He said last week, His girlfriendcame for a visit and spent two nights with him despite the fact that he occupies a room at the boys quaters behind the house, his anty called him aside after she left and exrssed her unhappiness. Friends, what other candid advise can i give him. I think the first mistake he made was not getting his own room.
Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by waistaa(f): 3:42am On Jun 22, 2015
When you live in a house that is not your sweat do not try that,give her some respect...calm down NYSC go soon finish.there is no advise for such,africa is Africa don't go western to those elderly peeps they see it as insult

10 Likes

Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by saintneo(m): 4:25am On Jun 22, 2015
People are different. The dude should learn to introduce his girlfriend to the family, probably this would not have occurred.

Reasons not to get a job! a new topic on dreaming Nigeria Blog
Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 22, 2015
This one is STRONG.
Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by bunmioguns(m): 5:18am On Jun 22, 2015
Why must a girl she is yet to marry spent 2 nights with him in the same room

His Aunty has done the right thing

He should heed to advise of the elders so as not to go astray

6 Likes

Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by bewla(m): 5:19am On Jun 22, 2015
reply in one word .
this is AFRICA
Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by kilokeys(m): 5:27am On Jun 22, 2015
Utter disrespect.
U smuggled food from ur Aunty's kitchen for it, it used her water, light, had illegal sex with it on her property for two days.
Bros, u don old pass ds kain thing o. When sex seems better in d confines of a house rather than hotels e mean say u don ready to marry. So take responsibility of ur life. Get ur space and fvk whatever thing u like.

Op is the friend. Serving in Jos batch C. Ur topics don't lie.

7 Likes

Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by 3ace(m): 5:30am On Jun 22, 2015
Is his aunty married or single? Is she widowed or a divorcee? I need this information as a guide to my contribution and to know whether her worries are genuine. I don't subscribe to camping a girl in someone else's house-a visit is okay but if his Aunty's worries are genuine, there's a way to go about it. Mrs A and B can correct a person on same issue and Mrs. A's manner of correction will be considered while that of Mrs. B will be rebuffed.
Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by Bisjosh(f): 7:08am On Jun 22, 2015
You don't respect your Aunt!

If u think u are that old, why didn't u rent your own space/room. Claiming big boy in your Aunt's place.

Shes even calm. She is meant to throw u out.

And the shameless girl moaning under you in your Aunt's place has no respect too.

Op! Respect your elders. This is naija not western country.

2 Likes

Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by angieberry(f): 7:40am On Jun 22, 2015
Her house,her rules!

1 Like

Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by Feranchek(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:
This one is STRONG.

Moni eleyi gidi gan!!!
Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by oyin01(m): 8:03am On Jun 22, 2015
All comments will be taken under advisement. I will relate it all to him. Thanks all.
Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by focus7: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2015
Get yourself a job and move out of anty's house.
Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by SAMBARRY: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2015
focus7:
Get yourself a job and move out of anty's house.
Gbam and if you bring in 20 girls she won't complain even if she's aware of it

if you want respect as a man never live off your relatives it gives them legitimacy to disrespect you and invade your privacy

2 Likes

Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by Kimoni: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2015
Your aunty is quite gentle. Something similar happened to me, I kicked him out the next day. No time undecided
Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by simpleseyi: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2015
The aunt does not want to aid fornication. I am sure this guy calls himself a christian or a muslim, yet he has been sleeping around and jumping from one girl to another. Or does the guy want to prove to use that he has only be sleeping side by side with the girl on his bed and not laying on her? Only God knows how abortions this guy has done for several girls.
Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by freecocoa(f): 9:26am On Jun 22, 2015
When in someone's space(especially aunts and whatnot) respect their wishes.

Her house, her rules.
Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by funlord(m): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:

if you want respect as a man never live off your relatives it gives them legitimacy to disrespect you and invade your privacy
grin
SAMBARRY:

Well done! 4 once!
Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by SAMBARRY: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
funlord:
grin

Well done! 4 once!
caman shattap who cares about your opinion as regards my post
Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by funlord(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin
SAMBARRY:

As usual your bone deep _stupidiity is easily exposed when prodded! NL is a "public forum" so you can choose to "log out forever" if you don't want people commenting on your posts or exposing your consistently flawed reasoning ! And by the way it was not "my opinion" but actually a "NOTICE" for unsuspecting viewers of your mentions who may be new to this section to be aware of! Take care for now "smallie"! Lol!!!
Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by boss1310(m): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
that your aunt is modern day aunt sef.when i waz still under my family the girl won't sleep there and one of her shoes must be missing when she is thrown out
Re: At 28 His Anty Scolded Him For Hosting His Girlfriend In His Room. by MMotimo: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
oyin01:
He stays with his anty. He said last week, His girlfriendcame for a visit and spent two nights with him despite the fact that he occupies a room at the boys quaters behind the house, his anty called him aside after she left and exrssed her unhappiness. Friends, what other candid advise can i give him. I think the first mistake he made was not getting his own room.

The Aunty was very kind to stop at scolding

boss1310:
that your aunt is modern day aunt sef.when i waz still under my family the girl won't sleep there and one of her shoes must be missing when she is thrown out

I didn't see this before. You spoke my mind except that the "throw out" would be both lover boy and lover girl

(1) (Reply)

Wives, What If Hubby Wouldn't Cooperate With You With Family Planning? / Obtain Your Nigeria Birth Certificate @ NPC / Husband Gynaecologist Brother Brought Out Baby From Her Vag*na, Seeks Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.