Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

SHAMEFUL: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member, Marries Two Wives. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SHAMEFUL: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member, Marries Two Wives. (1177 Views)

Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) / 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) / Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHAMEFUL: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member, Marries Two Wives. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
A randy pastor simply identified as St. Paul of a new generation church in Asaba, Delta State, has reportedly married two women in two different churches and also impregnated a choir member of the church.

According to report, the pastor had married his first wife about 10 years ago in one of the churches in Asaba, and he later abandoned her with their two children and fled to an unknown destination.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-RFfQYgIyMS8/U_3orNPCSkI/AAAAAAAAAXg/kR2ipE5IAus/s1600/nigerian-church-state-of-emergency.jpg[/img]

He later returned to Asaba and married another woman.

Embittered over her husband’s action, the first wife decided to report him to the general overseer of the church, where he worked as a pastor and the general overseer was shocked with her revelation as he had no idea that the pastor in charge of the choir section had wedded two women in different churches.

The general overseer, Pastor Joseph Omogha, who spoke to Leadership, said St. Paul was introduced to him by a relation.

The general overseer said he had announced to over 3,000 worshippers in the church that the head of the choir section had committed an abomination, accusing him of having sex with female members of the church at random and also marrying two women.

According to him, as he made the announcement in church, certain members of his congregation allegedly attacked him and grabbed the microphone from him, asking him to stop the announcement or they would kill him.

He added that the randy pastor had earlier been queried over missing funds from the church unit account but instead of answering the query, he abandoned the church with his second wife.

Source: http://www.krissray.com/2014/08/shameful-pastor-impregnates-choir.html
Re: SHAMEFUL: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member, Marries Two Wives. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
People like Eyop made me shun tribal posts....so I won't comment.

1 Like

Re: SHAMEFUL: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member, Marries Two Wives. by Eyop: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
smartchoice: People like Eyop made me shun tribal posts....so I won't comment.
grin grin Wetin Eyop do Oga?

1 Like

Re: SHAMEFUL: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member, Marries Two Wives. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2014

Tribal? undecided
Re: SHAMEFUL: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member, Marries Two Wives. by Burger01(m): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop:
grin grin Wetin Eyop do Oga?
I'm talk say na you dey make am shun tribal posts/threads. Meaning say this post/thread dey tribal. I correct? smiley
Re: SHAMEFUL: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member, Marries Two Wives. by Eyop: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
Oga,Eyop is not tribalistic and that's why you see me trying to penetrate kennygee so you can comment freely on this thread. So analyse what St. paul did and comment freely on the thread cheesy
Re: SHAMEFUL: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member, Marries Two Wives. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
Eyop:
Oga,Eyop is not tribalistic and that's why you see me trying to penetrate kennygee so you can comment freely on this thread. So analyse what St. paul did and comment freely on the thread cheesy

Old things ve passed away......or else the kain post I for put for instantly turn the thread into a tribal war center....but there comes a time we realise that we see humanity in others hence feelthe sspirit of comradeship that makes posting of tribalised jingos unreasonable.......
Re: SHAMEFUL: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member, Marries Two Wives. by ElFenomeno1: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
Absolutely out of order.... What was he thinking?!
Re: SHAMEFUL: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member, Marries Two Wives. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
At the rate we are going, this thread don capsize oooo!
Re: SHAMEFUL: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member, Marries Two Wives. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1: Absolutely out of order.... What was he thinking?!

the guy no well
Re: SHAMEFUL: Pastor Impregnates Choir Member, Marries Two Wives. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
matify:

At the rate we are going, this thread don capsize oooo!

The Lord is our strength grin

(1) (Reply)

The Reality Of De Ja Vu?? / Full Transcript Of What Rev. Father Mbaka Said Concerning President GEJ / 'and They Were Naked – And Not Ashamed': Church Allows Naked Worshipers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.