Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,431 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Man United Sign Di Maria From Madrid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man United Sign Di Maria From Madrid (380 Views)

Breaking!! Hausas Being Packed Into Black Maria In Abuja, Nyaya Before Bridge! / Ebonyi Assembly Suspends The Minority Leader, Honourable Maria Ude Nwachi / Boko Haram Denies Arrest Of Its Spokesman…says Arrested Member Was Lured Into Di (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man United Sign Di Maria From Madrid by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
Manchester United have completed the signing of Angel di Maria from Real Madrid for a British record transfer of £59.7m.

The 26-year-old flew into Manchester from Spain on Monday night and successfully underwent a medical before finalising a five-year deal on Tuesday.

The midfielder revealed United were the only club he was willing to leave Madrid for and said he cannot wait to work with Louis van Gaal.

“I am absolutely delighted to be joining Manchester United,” Di Maria told the club’s official website.

“I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in Spain and there were a lot of clubs interested in me, but United is the only club that I would have left Real Madrid for.

“Louis van Gaal is a fantastic coach with a proven track record of success and I am impressed by the vision and determination everyone has to get this club back to the top – where it belongs.

“I now just cannot wait to get started.”
Read more at: http://www.mynaijadream.com/2014/08/man-united-sign-di-maria-from-madrid.html

(1) (Reply)

We Never Endorsed President Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 - Sule Lamido / EBOLA: Before It Is Too Late!- A Nairalander / life is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.