Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,734 members, 7,844,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Where Those The Igbo Word Derived/emanated Frm,and The Meaning? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Those The Igbo Word Derived/emanated Frm,and The Meaning? (931 Views)

Goodluck’s Name Is Ebelemi; Its Not Igbo Word – Angry Ojukwu Speaks / Goodluck’s Name Is Ebelemi; Its Not Igbo Word –ojukwu ! / The Agbor People Call God By The Name "osolobue", Igbo Word Is Chineke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Those The Igbo Word Derived/emanated Frm,and The Meaning? by Mekenz(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
hello..i was having a conversation wit a frd of mine recently,on history n culture some nigerian tribes,he is yoruba while am igbo,so as the conversation was going on,this question popped out frm his mouth,immediately i was dumbfounded,nw am so curious to knw,cn anybody help out?
Re: Where Those The Igbo Word Derived/emanated Frm,and The Meaning? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
They came from heaven
Re: Where Those The Igbo Word Derived/emanated Frm,and The Meaning? by Rich4god(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
quid: They came from heaven
You sholud have asked him where does the english/spanish/yoruba word emanated from...

2 Likes

Re: Where Those The Igbo Word Derived/emanated Frm,and The Meaning? by seankafor(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
Rich4god: You sholud have asked him where does the english/spanish/yoruba word emanated from...
exactly what i wanted to say
Re: Where Those The Igbo Word Derived/emanated Frm,and The Meaning? by Mekenz(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
Rich4god: You sholud have asked him where does the english/spanish/yoruba word emanated from...
dnt u tink dat d yoruba,hv wat its meaning entails,in there own language?
Re: Where Those The Igbo Word Derived/emanated Frm,and The Meaning? by Rich4god(m): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mekenz: dnt u tink dat d yoruba,hv wat means,in there own language,n the meaning?
First and foremost, I dont understand what you mean by your comment... Secondly... If actually its what am thinking that you are asking me, then I think you should direct you post to the person that asked the OP such a question...
Re: Where Those The Igbo Word Derived/emanated Frm,and The Meaning? by Mekky2010: 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mekenz first and foremost, always read ur post severally before u hit submit button. . if u do, u will definitely reconstruct the topic, except of course Zebrudaya was your English teacher.
Take care of that sharperly before they finish u here ooo my hand no de ooo ekwu cha m!!!
Re: Where Those The Igbo Word Derived/emanated Frm,and The Meaning? by Mekenz(m): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mekky2010: Mekenz first and foremost, always read ur post severally before u hit submit button. . if u do, u will definitely reconstruct the topic, except of course Zebrudaya was your English teacher.
Take care of that sharperly before they finish u here ooo my hand no de ooo ekwu cha m!!!
ok i hv taking note of dat,back to my question,do u hv any idea?

(1) (Reply)

Western Nigeria Army The Strongest Army / ADAMAWA GUBER RACE : Why Ribadu, Seven Others Stepped Down. / ’90 Percent Of Northern Military Personnel Are Sympathetic To The Boko Haram’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.