Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday (15892 Views)

TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT / Tsl Logistics Test Invite / TSL Logistics Limited Aptitude Test Results/interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
what was the call about?
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by seagullbabz(m): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
elpiroski: what was the call about?

A chat with the MD
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
seagullbabz: Fellows...I just got a phone call from Tsl this evening...anybody else?...@ascendo and @taiwolusol anything?

were you invited for any interview or what was the call about? cos the call i got from them not too long ago was an invitational call for an Interview.
Oga @paroman, any tip on what to expect?
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by seagullbabz(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
taiwolusol:

were you invited for any interview or what was the call about? cos the call i got from them not too long ago was an invitational call for an Interview.
Oga @paroman, any tip on what to expect?

The person who called me said it was for a chat with the MD for 6pm...though I will still call back to confirm if I heard the time right. So you were called for an interview? What time is yours?
@Paroman, plz any pointers?
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by obiscolly(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yh I got it too, for an interview by 6pm.

1 Like

Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
seagullbabz:

The person who called me said it was for a chat with the MD for 6pm...though I will still call back to confirm if I heard the time right. So you were called for an interview? What time is yours?
@Paroman, plz any pointers?
Yeah, the time is 6pm. Although he didn't tell me it was a Chat with the MD. See you tomorrow bro grin
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by ascendo(m): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
seagullbabz: Fellows...I just got a phone call from Tsl this evening...anybody else?...@ascendo and @taiwolusol anything?
i didnt get it ooo... Maybe You update us after you are through. When will the chat hold?
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by Dfavouredone: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2014

Got the call too. Tomorrow by 6pm. Same venue.

Funny enough, i am in warri. Too short a notice.
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by seagullbabz(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dfavouredone:

Got the call too. Tomorrow by 6pm. Same venue.

Funny enough, i am in warri. Too short a notice.

Bro, was it a chat with the MD they said too for you? Plus no tell me say you no wan come o, you can leave first thing in the morning tomorrow, you will make it down b4 6pm. I used to live in PH, and I make lag by 4pm when I leave arnd 5am.....abeg try make am
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by seagullbabz(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
obiscolly: Yh I got it too, for an interview by 6pm.

Nice one bro
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by seagullbabz(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
taiwolusol:
Yeah, the time is 6pm. Although he didn't tell me it was a Chat with the MD. See you tomorrow bro grin

He told me it wz a chat with the MD, maybe he was tired of telling us all...lol...see u tomorrow too bro....
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by seagullbabz(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
ascendo: i didnt get it ooo... Maybe You update us after you are through. When will the chat hold?

Ok I will....6pm
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by ascendo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Paroman: Bro recruitment is going on a large scale every week here as the company is set to embark on new and bigger projects. I'm sure before this month runs out, you guys would be called for interview. Most time our recruitment exercise doesn't span beyond a month or so, so make una chillax small abeg. smiley wink
pls bros, can you help us to know if the chat with the MD will be in batches? Im expecting a reply from you please, @Paroman
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by Dfavouredone: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
seagullbabz:

Bro, was it a chat with the MD they said too for you? Plus no tell me say you no wan come o, you can leave first thing in the morning tomorrow, you will make it down b4 6pm. I used to live in PH, and I make lag by 4pm when I leave arnd 5am.....abeg try make am

It is an interview with the MD. That is what i was told by the male caller.

Thanks for the encouragement bro. But my concern is my current job. I am booked for a journey tomorrow. A bird at hand .....

Anyway sha; one less smart kid to compete with. wink
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by seagullbabz(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dfavouredone:

It is an interview with the MD. That is what i was told by the male caller.

Thanks for the encouragement bro. But my concern is my current job. I am booked for a journey tomorrow. A bird at hand .....

Anyway sha; one less smart kid to compete with. wink

That's the same thing I was told by the guy, I guess it means we are close. I understand how being in a job is, i'm in one too, and had a lot of issues for the day I took off for the test we did, that's why i'm glad this interview is for 6pm... but like you said, one less smart kid to compete with....Bless
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by seagullbabz(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
@Paroman, abeg we need you here. Who is the MD sef? Would like to know about him before the interview. I know it's 3 men from their site as the management team, but would just love to know who we are prolly gonna meet.
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 17, 2014
seagullbabz: @Paroman, abeg we need you here. Who is the MD sef? Would like to know about him before the interview. I know it's 3 men from their site as the management team, but would just love to know who we are prolly gonna meet.
The same website clearly indicates who the director is - Mr Deji Wright.

The chat won't last more than 5 to 10 minutes, so just be composed and speak smart then you are good to go (he most likely would ask you guys general life questions and some other few common interview questions -just so he can test how smart and serious you are). Except something extremely weird happens in that interview, you guys are already 95 percent sure of getting the job.

So I'm wishing you guys luck in the interview and I will be glad to have more nairalanders join the TSL train.

ascendo: pls bros, can you help us to know if the chat with the MD will be in batches? Im expecting a reply from you please, @Paroman
Most likely bro

1 Like

Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2014
Paroman: The same website clearly indicates who the director is - Mr Deji Wright.

The chat won't last more than 5 to 10 minutes, so just be composed and speak smart then you are good to go (he most likely would ask you guys general life questions and some other few common interview questions -just so he can test how smart and serious you are). Except something extremely weird happens in that interview, you guys are already 95 percent sure of getting the job.

So I'm wishing you guys luck in the interview and I will be glad to have more nairalanders join the TSL train.
A massive booster. Thanks bro smiley
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by ascendo(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2014
Paroman: The same website clearly indicates who the director is - Mr Deji Wright.

Most likely bro
thanks for your encouragement...
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by seagullbabz(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2014

Thanks boss...Pray it all goes well, would be nice to join you there too and I pray the pay is good too grin....Bless

Most likely bro
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by ascendo(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
seagullbabz:

Ok I will....6pm
Bro. Abeg how did the chat go? Any suspicion that they will call another set of people?
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by seagullbabz(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
ascendo: Bro. Abeg how did the chat go? Any suspicion that they will call another set of people?

It was fine bro, just random questions from the MD, most were not even connected to the Job recruitment. Couldn't confirm from any of their staff, but 11 pple wia called for today, and the paper had a title with today's date. So I think there should be another date then. But we will soon know tho. They didn't even give us any info about the chat we had today.
All the best
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by ascendo(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2014
seagullbabz:

It was fine bro, just random questions from the MD, most were not even connected to the Job recruitment. Couldn't confirm from any of their staff, but 11 pple wia called for today, and the paper had a title with today's date. So I think there should be another date then. But we will soon know tho. They didn't even give us any info about the chat we had today.
All the best
thanks... You are the best!
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by seagullbabz(m): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2014
ascendo: thanks... You are the best!

You are welcome bro...if you get any contact, please update us abeg.

Thanks
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by seagullbabz(m): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=Paroman]The same website clearly indicates who the director is - Mr Deji Wright.

@Paroman, bro many thanks for the info on the chat. It went well and most questions I got sef wasn't about the job, just general life questions. I would like to ask you something though if you don't mind. At what stage do they get to check our qualifications/Papers as I haven't been asked for them till the stage of having a chat with the M.D. I would also like to know how long it normally takes after this to get a response, and if the next stage is medicals/employment letters.

Sorry for the tons of questions....

Bless
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=seagullbabz][/quote]Congratulations bro, you guys would be called most likely next week (or at worst two weeks from now) for your employment letter and verification of your certifcates.

Just chillax and dey enjoy dey go, as long you are sure you didn't fumble at the interview. una must buy me one bottle of shepe once dem don give una employment letter sha grin
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by seagullbabz(m): 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Paroman: Congratulations bro, you guys would be called most likely next week (or at worst two weeks from now) for your employment letter and verification of your certifcates.

Just chillax and dey enjoy dey go, as long you are sure you didn't fumble at the interview. una must buy me one bottle of shepe once dem don give una employment letter sha grin

Thanks boss, I don't think any of us fumbled sha, just gave him an answer of all he asked, and he minuted on my cv. Make I face my work then and be expecting their call. As for the shepe, I go give u two bottles for all d encouragement and prompt responses. Tnx once again bro......Bless
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by ascendo(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
Paroman: Congratulations bro, you guys would be called most likely next week (or at worst two weeks from now) for your employment letter and verification of your certifcates.

@Paroman, please do you know if they will still call for another batch of chat with the MD or is it jus 11 people that they need? Thanks in anticipation
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2014

Thanks for the encouragement.
And concerning the shepe, we go dey settle am grin grin grin
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by ascendo(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2014

Most likely bro
@ Paroman... Is there still the possibilities that more people will be called for another chat with the MD please? Im expecting your response asap pls...
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2014
I feel "THE" Goodnews we've been waiting for is coming this week. Nervousity (if there's anything like that grin grin) is killing me already embarassed

Kindly keep the house updated if you hear anything undecided grin
Re: TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday by seagullbabz(m): 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
taiwolusol: I feel "THE" Goodnews we've been waiting for is coming this week. Nervousity (if there's anything like that grin grin) is killing me already embarassed

Kindly keep the house updated if you hear anything undecided grin

Una go kill me ooo... anytime I av a break during work to check my phone and I see a comment under this section, my heart starts racing... make fear no go cripple me jawe...I pray we get something dz week tho....taiwo I will ring u during my break, got some questions for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message / Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. / Npower Batch C Stream 1 Program Extended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.