Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. (13538 Views)

Nollywood Stars Pay Tributes To Bunor / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe / Photos From A Night Of Tribute For Dora Akunyili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by yorke1: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2014
A rare gem
Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by galaxy4rep(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2014
Rip.
Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Rest In Peace...........
Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by uduokirika1(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2014
adieu mama
Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by Jay2014: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Great Icon. RIP
Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by dahmie2013: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Rest in Peace!
Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by basty: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Rest in the bosom of the Lord.
Oh Lord comfort the family she left behind.

Sleep in the Lord till we meet to part no more.
Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by Arysexy(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2014
We love u, but God loves u most.

Farewell our lioness! As ur remains are committed to mother earth today, we pray the good lord to welcome u to eternal bliss, forgive ur human errors but crown ur gud works with a joyful homecoming in company of the heavenly angels.Ur service to humanity is unquantifiable.

RIP. cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by yorke1: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2014
rozzay: Mummy may ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace. You r a rare gem

Who be your mom? Wake up, it is day break!
Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by bluepanther(m): 9:39am On Aug 28, 2014
R.I.P to the first female president Nigeria never had. You will live on in our hearts.

3 Likes

Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by Tex42(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2014
R.I.P

UR FOOTPRINTS WILL REMAIN ON THE PATH OF HISTORY.
Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2014
Rest in Peace Ma.

You have fought a good fight, and have left your footprints in the sands of time.

May your soul rest in the bosom of our Lord.

Adieu!
Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by desess(f): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2014
Adieu my role model... .

hope to be a rebranded Nigerian that can exude those rare values of transparency, integrity, tenacity, diligence and forwardness.........

u have built castles in people heart that will stand the test of time....

1 Like

Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by Arosa(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2014
Dora is a big loss to Nigeria. She was one of the few people I can call leader. may her soul rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by Merlissa(f): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2014
The first time I was opportune to see you in person was at my valedictory service in secondary school 2005. You were the guest speaker of the occasion. You talked to us like how you talk to your children. Your speech alone made me who I am today!
Thank You ma and continue to rest in perfect peace.

Nigeria has lost a hero!
sad sad sad sad sadcry cry

2 Likes

Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by henchamb(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2014
An Amazon of inestimable value.
continue to sleep well prof Dora Nkem Akunliyi DNA . We love you but God loves you most. I have refused to mourn but celebrate your outstanding life you spent and shared with us . Laa nke oma nwanyi oma

3 Likes

Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by Kesmakveli(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2014
RIP Ma'am, The World will truly miss you.
Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by blank(f): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2014
I loved this woman a lot. Never met her but always looked out for stories on her. She reminded me so much of my mum.

RIP Dora. Amazon of the Nigerian jungle.

We won't forget. We won't forget. We won't forget.

1 Like

Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by MrDoGood(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by deeobserver209(m): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2014
Her dream for Nigeria shall never be in vain. May her soul rest in peace. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by yorke1: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2014
blank: I loved this woman a lot. Never met her but always looked out for stories on her. She reminded me so much of my mum.

RIP Dora. Amazon of the Nigerian jungle.

We won't forget. We won't forget. We won't forget.

Hope you are emulating are principles. Is not enough to say you love her.
Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by Siddye(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2014
Adieu Mma
You'll always remain in our hrts
Your legacies leave on sad
Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by uzomahowualah(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2014
For us Dora may be dead but she lives in our heart. For saving us from ourselves and risking her life while doing so. You will remain forever in my heart and I will also tell my children about you.
Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by idu1(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2014
Evathyst: All protocols duly observed; RIP to d dead o!

Jesus! Is me be ds?

First page ds kind early morning! I'm sure it's a sign of better tinz dt r still to come. Lemme quickly check my bank account, I sure sey magas dem go don pay.

#Singing Kelly Handsome's maga don pay# cheesy
grow up
Re: Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders. by Just20(f): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2014
The amazon has taken a bow... Good night great woman, see you in the morning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Queen Latifah Came Out Of The Closet. It Is Official. / Timaya Manhandled, Handcuffed And Detained / Rare Pic Of Late Actor, Muna Obiekwe In His Casket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.