Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 (7157 Views)

My Experience With An Online Fraudster / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by tmx21(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dygeasy: We have an unstarted business you know cool
sure sire, will be ready soonest
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hmm.
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
...aaawwww, love in the air....Bholuwatife, you are smarter than me niyen oo....i was about proposing to tmx21 on NL....lol....
.....keep the fire burning, dearies....

......Pls remember to invite me to ur wedding/engagemnt......

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Bholutife18(f): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
temigracie: ...aaawwww, love in the air....Bholuwatife, you are smarter than me niyen oo....i was about proposing to tmx21 on NL....lol....

hehehehehe, don't worry, we'll do that.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by daveP(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
Tmx21 weldone!!
Bholutife18... Hmmm ((smooches beard) u just told us all....... Hmmmmmm!!

If i do my own now...........

(to tmx21 in donjazzy's voice) r u taking this to d nxt leful??

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
charijee: Bholutife18 and tmx21. .....this guy has really captured your fancy. .....good to know you guys took it up. .....there are indeed nice guys here on NL. .....I HAVE MY STORY TOO. ....**winks at someone**

Pls share with us cheesy
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
have u seen me before

Bholutife18: PS: he's handsome than you are.
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
tmx21: sure, but you'll realize im the one lucky to have her after reading the poem

Awww that's so sweet!
Pls do link me to the poem when you're done
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by charijee(f): 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
IrishKez:

Pls share with us cheesy
Not now. ....we're still enjoying the ongoing story

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Bholutife18(f): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
teeowl: have u seen me before

since you judged as if you were in my thought. I judged as if i have seen you before. Simple
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by tmx21(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
IrishKez:

Awww that's so sweet!
Pls do link me to the poem when you're done
i'll sure do that
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmm grin grin
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
frankben1: How did bholu get to ascertain those characters of tmx21 in less than 30mins? undecided

Question of the century. E get things wey dem no dey tell us. Where una been meet (in hotel room or joint), who been dey around when una meet? How closed was the contact during una meeting? Was there any hug, handshake, kiss (even if na french kiss) and how long did they last?
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by tmx21(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
RedBenson:

Question of the century. E get things wey dem no dey tell us. Where una been meet (in hotel room or joint), who been dey around when una meet? How closed was the contact during una meeting? Was there any hug, handshake, kiss (even if na french kiss) and how long did they last?
question for the gods!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Sehindemi(f): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
Oh interesting wink
If d two parties ain't here,wudn't av believed gud guyz still exist on NL(no insult meant)... grin
Nice though!
Cheers cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
RedBenson:

hahahaha.... Na wetin me dey ask o
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by xp17(m): 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
tmx21: yes! It was about to rain
OGA, clap for yourself undecided you mean ordinary rain chickened you outta date. Metcheeew!

And you were among those who criticized one "toye" guy, who drove 17 hours to get a hug grin , una men! Your case is the worst(est) than thou. You mean you couldn't even get a handshake from her undecided after driving from abeokuta to Lagos. Men, you dull like Manchester united cry

Here we go again. cool
As for the rain issue, did you guys meet in an open football field? How can it rain through a roofed bar/eateries ? Your excuse can even hold a drop of hot tea tongue na wao for some people oh.

Na people like you dey give us badt names here grin when it started raining, why didn't you obey the voice of the rain and use the rare opportunity to pass a night over? How can you make it "above" with disobedience?
Repent
Repent!!
Repent!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by tmx21(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
xp17: OGA, clap for yourself undecided you mean ordinary rain chickened you outta date. Metcheeew!

And you were among those who criticized one "toye" guy, who drove 17 hours to get a hug grin , una men! Your case is the worst(est) than thou. You mean you couldn't even get a handshake from her undecided after driving from abeokuta to Lagos. Men, you dull like Manchester united cry

Here we go again. cool
As for the rain issue, did you guys meet in an open football field? How can it rain through a roofed of a bar/eateries ? Your excuse can even hold a drop of hot tea tongue na wao for some people oh.

Na people like you dey give us badt names here grin when it started raining, why didn't you obey the voice of the rain and use the rare opportunity to pass a night over? How can you make it "above" with disobedience?
Repent
Repent!!
Repent!!!
lolz, u wanna chicken me? It was a restaurant, it was getting late, lotta traffic on the way and i must get to abk that night. U are talking about handshake when we had a long hug. All for good tho.
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
temigracie: ...aaawwww, love in the air....Bholuwatife, you are smarter than me niyen oo....i was about proposing to tmx21 on NL....lol....

hmmmmmmm...Yinmu tongue...
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by tmx21(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Xtarxhyne: hmmmmmmm...Yinmu tongue...
what are u yimu-ing about
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
tmx21: what are u yimu-ing about
she's lying ni
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by ammier(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
Wow...lovely thread...enjoying every bit of the story...
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by tmx21(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Xtarxhyne: she's lieing ni
tell me more... lying about what?
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by mencade5(m): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
Bholutife18: I know I've gone AWOL on NL but that's due to tight school schedule (I'm not a study freak tho). I don't really know how to put this experience to words cos no matter how literary-freak I tend to be, I still won't attain my experience with my words but ama try somehow.
I aint a stalker (seriously) but a glimpse at a guy's profile really caught my attention here on NL. We exchanged contacts and we often speak on phone (he doesn't really like social networks-weird!).
Our first meeting wasn't really what I wanted. He was kind of in a hurry and I was dissapointed. Although he looks promising and respectful, just like his online character, but we couldn't buy half an hour together.
We went our ways and I couldn't imagine how a guy will go through inter-state traveling to see a friend and a nap-chat was all they could get.
After this we had series of meetings and I began to study him... He is jovial, fun to be with, lively, serious, mature, friendly, a little timid plus he is nice.
He's so cool, a mild voice, taller than i am and his hairstyle is so cute... although he said it's natural. He sure know how to make me laugh (not even smile). He isnt too charming but his characters are.
I actually never thought someone could posses such characters here on NL.
Don't think that much, we just friends and am so comfortable with that now grin .
Shoutout to all guys here on NL, you are all mouthed
Davep
frankben1
jefferyjamez
3Ddimension
kingphilip
(am not good with mentions o)
And my special S/O to lanicky - miss landlady
charijee
xtarxhyne | i so much like this girl.
Loff ya all
una fvck u no want talk that one abi? God is watching you
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
tmx21: tell me more... lying about what?
ask her na
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
mencade5: una fvck u no want talk that one abi? God is watching you
hahaha..... You nailed it hard grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by mencade5(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
frankben1: hahaha..... You nailed it hard grin
frankben lol...na true na.

Naija ladies can lie
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
some people sha...smh undecided
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
frankben1: hahaha..... You nailed it hard grin

Don't encourage him to spoil this thread with lewd comments sad
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
IrishKez:

Don't encourage him to spoil this thread with lewd comments sad
m not encouraging him o shocked

he spoke my mind grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by tmx21(m): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
Xtarxhyne: ask her na
send me a mail.
Re: My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
tmx21: send me a mail.
aiit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Fail To Keep This S3x Promise (pic) / Couple Caught On Camera Having Sex At Their Balcony In Spain / If You See This Snake Stranded Around Your Home, What Will You Do?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.