Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

How To Unbrick Any Android Phone Method 1 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unbrick Any Android Phone Method 1 (2838 Views)

HOW TO UNBRICK TECNO PHANTOM Z, A7!!! / How To Unbrick Any Android Phone / Tutorial: How To Unbrick Your "Font-bricked" Android Via Adb/flashing Zip File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unbrick Any Android Phone Method 1 by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2014
One of the greatest fears of every Android user is the fear of “bricking my device”. It’s no longer news, the rates at which Android phones are been bricked is beyond imagination.

From the info I’ve gathered so far, the major problem of any android phone is bricking the device. Some of you will bare me witness that some bricked android device are been fixed while some are not been fixed.

But for those who already bricked their Android phones and don’t know what to do next, I’ll like to summon you to draw your learning chair closer, let’s see how we can unbrick it. I’ll quickly share with you two interesting ways you can unbrick your device, even though you are been told by your device Engr that there is no more hope for the device.

How Can I Un-brick My Bricked Android Phone? First method

1. Get a phone of the same type that is not bricked

2. Boot the good phone into recovery mode (hold volume up + power button while the phone is off)

3. Go to Backup and restore

4. Select Backup then yes to confirm

5. After Backup is complete, copy the backup file / folder from the SD card of the good phone to the SD card of the bricked phone (maintain the file path)

6. Boot the bricked phone into recovery mode

7. Go to backup and restore

8. Select Restore

9. Select the backup you just copied and click yes to confirm

10. Your Android phone should come back to life

If perhaps your Android phone proves stubborn, then try the next method in the next post ... The next post is on where this tweak was copied from... [url] http://www.skyreloadz.tk[/url]

1 Like

Re: How To Unbrick Any Android Phone Method 1 by Lexusgs430: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2014
Is this the Seun Osewa or an imposter?
Re: How To Unbrick Any Android Phone Method 1 by Hostermipo(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2014
oluwaseun0sewa: One of the greatest fears of every Android user is the fear of “bricking my device”. It’s no longer news, the rates at which Android phones are been bricked is beyond imagination.

From the info I’ve gathered so far, the major problem of any android phone is bricking the device. Some of you will bare me witness that some bricked android device are been fixed while some are not been fixed.

But for those who already bricked their Android phones and don’t know what to do next, I’ll like to summon you to draw your learning chair closer, let’s see how we can unbrick it. I’ll quickly share with you two interesting ways you can unbrick your device, even though you are been told by your device Engr that there is no more hope for the device.

How Can I Un-brick My Bricked Android Phone? First method

1. Get a phone of the same type that is not bricked

2. Boot the good phone into recovery mode (hold volume up + power button while the phone is off)

3. Go to Backup and restore

4. Select Backup then yes to confirm

5. After Backup is complete, copy the backup file / folder from the SD card of the good phone to the SD card of the bricked phone (maintain the file path)

6. Boot the bricked phone into recovery mode

7. Go to backup and restore

8. Select Restore

9. Select the backup you just copied and click yes to confirm

10. Your Android phone should come back to life

If perhaps your Android phone proves stubborn, then try the next method in the next post ... The next post is on where this tweak was copied from... [url] http://www.skyreloadz.tk[/url]
Thanks ,this seems easy. but what abt cwm recovery some people do refer to it?
Re: How To Unbrick Any Android Phone Method 1 by fiverrwin(f): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2014
So easy
Re: How To Unbrick Any Android Phone Method 1 by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2014
Hostermipo: Thanks ,this seems easy. but what abt cwm recovery some people do refer to it?
It's little bit complicated.. I just simplified it from my post
Re: How To Unbrick Any Android Phone Method 1 by Collinz2(m): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2014
The best way is to download the rom of the phone and install it again. Than to restore backup of another person phone.
Re: How To Unbrick Any Android Phone Method 1 by UchihaItachi(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
Collinz2: The best way is to download the rom of the phone and install it again. Than to restore backup of another person phone.

And what is the difference?
Re: How To Unbrick Any Android Phone Method 1 by Hostermipo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
oluwaseun0sewa: It's little bit complicated.. I just simplified it from my post
is there any difference BTW your type and using cwm and how can I use this same method to backup my Stock ROM?
Re: How To Unbrick Any Android Phone Method 1 by Hostermipo(m): 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
Collinz2: The best way is to download the rom of the phone and install it again. Than to restore backup of another person phone.
don't you knw that it is some body who uploaded the one from his own phone.
Re: How To Unbrick Any Android Phone Method 1 by Collinz2(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hostermipo: don't you knw that it is some body who uploaded the one from his own phone.
the one the person uploaded is a clean rom. Nt backup with cache data.
Re: How To Unbrick Any Android Phone Method 1 by Collinz2(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
UchihaItachi:

And what is the difference?
there is a big difference
Re: How To Unbrick Any Android Phone Method 1 by Hostermipo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
Collinz2: the one the person uploaded is a clean rom. Nt backup with cache data.
you won't tell that to someone who just bricked his phone,that is desperate to do anything just to see his phone back to life
Re: How To Unbrick Any Android Phone Method 1 by UchihaItachi(m): 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Collinz2: the one the person uploaded is a clean rom. Nt backup with cache data.

What will happen if you backup system alone?
Re: How To Unbrick Any Android Phone Method 1 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
If there's a mixup in the post check the second method on the site I posted

(1) (Reply)

How To Download All Paid Apps For Free On Google Play Store / Infinix Hot 2 Vs Gionee M5 / Whatsapp Will No Longer Work On These Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.