Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

How To Unbrick Any Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unbrick Any Android Phone (967 Views)

HOW TO UNBRICK TECNO PHANTOM Z, A7!!! / Tutorial: How To Unbrick Your "Font-bricked" Android Via Adb/flashing Zip File / How To Unbrick Any Android Phone Method 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unbrick Any Android Phone by Cyb3rhack3r: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2014
Everyone Seems To Be Shouting Bricked, Bricked, Bricked. I think say we don get bricklayers for nl Here.. Back To The Matter.. Now To Unbrick Your Phone, There Are 2 methods

N. B *
=NEVER TRY TO CHANGE THE FONT OF AN MTK ANDROID DEVICE, THE RISK OF BRICKING THE PHONE IS 75%..

First

1. Get a phone of the same type that is not
bricked
2. Boot the good phone into recovery mode
(hold volume up + power button while the
phone is off)
3. Go to Backup and restore
4. Select Backup then yes to confirm
5. After Backup is complete, copy the
backup file / folder from the SD card of the
good phone to the SD card of the bricked
phone (maintain the file path)
6. Boot the bricked phone into recovery
mode
7. Go to backup and restore
8. Select Restore
9. Select the backup you just copied and
click yes to confirm
10. Your Android phone should come back
to life
If perhaps your Android phone proves
stubborn, then try the next method in the next articles at http://www..com/2014/12/how-to-unbrick-android-phone-easily_30.htm

http://www..com/2014/12/how-to-unbrick-android-phone-easily.html

I rep www.google.com
Re: How To Unbrick Any Android Phone by AwesomeRomeo: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2014
Cyb3rhack3r:
Everyone Seems To Be Shouting Bricked, Bricked, Bricked. I think say we don get bricklayers for nl Here.. Back To The Matter.. Now To Unbrick Your Phone, There Are 2 methods

N. B *
=NEVER TRY TO CHANGE THE FONT OF AN MTK ANDROID DEVICE, THE RISK OF BRICKING THE PHONE IS 75%..

First

1. Get a phone of the same type that is not
bricked
2. Boot the good phone into recovery mode
(hold volume up + power button while the
phone is off)
3. Go to Backup and restore
4. Select Backup then yes to confirm
5. After Backup is complete, copy the
backup file / folder from the SD card of the
good phone to the SD card of the bricked
phone (maintain the file path)
6. Boot the bricked phone into recovery
mode
7. Go to backup and restore
8. Select Restore
9. Select the backup you just copied and
click yes to confirm
10. Your Android phone should come back
to life
If perhaps your Android phone proves
stubborn, then try the next method in the next articles at http://www..com/2014/12/how-to-unbrick-android-phone-easily_30.htm

http://www..com/2014/12/how-to-unbrick-android-phone-easily.html

I rep www.google.com
I want to try d second cos I couldn't find any body using dsame fone wit me. Pls were can I download java 4 pc? Cos its not I d link u gave. Tanx
Re: How To Unbrick Any Android Phone by Cyb3rhack3r: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2014
AwesomeRomeo:
I want to try d second cos I couldn't find any body using dsame fone wit me. Pls were can I download java 4 pc? Cos its not I d link u gave. Tanx
www.java.com/download
Re: How To Unbrick Any Android Phone by AwesomeRomeo: 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
Cyb3rhack3r:
www.java.com/download
pls can I download it with fone b4 I send it to pc? And which java should I download from d web site cos they are many there. Tanx sir.
Re: How To Unbrick Any Android Phone by luigiajah(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
AwesomeRomeo:
pls can I download it with fone b4 I send it to pc? And which java should I download from d web site cos they are many there. Tanx sir.
download the latest Version

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Stop My Bold 2 From Hanging? / Glo Bounce Is Now A Fraud. / Huawei Y3 - One Of The Cheapest Android Device In Nigera Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.