Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better (176236 Views)

Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals / Ronaldinho Vs Messi: Who Is Greatest?! / Mikel Obi, C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2011
ddippset:

hey mr coogar why do u keep talking trash? or is it tha u are delibrately being mischievous? its not even about the team. look at both players' individual skill. ronaldo knows nothing but running with the ball and countless leg overs. ronaldo is not even next to messi. iniesta is.

you are a tool!
if ronaldo knows nothing but running with the ball, how did he break the la liga record by scoring 40 league goals?
the same league messi has been playing for the past 7 years?

if your brain is giving you problems, donate it to a chimpanzee na. tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ddippset(m): 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
coogar:

you are a tool!
if ronaldo knows nothing but running with the ball, how did he break the la liga record by scoring 40 league goals?
the same league messi has been playing for the past 7 years?

if your brain is giving you problems, donate it to a chimpanzee na. tongue
hey partner, in those 40 goals, how many were penalties? how many after the league had already been won and lost? ha. u tell me. its a shame that even when he scores the 40 or maybe 1000 goals he still does not win the league and he still is not the best la liga player of the season. oh one more thing if u keep hating on messi ure always gonna have it very rough and it will always be 'no vaseline' for you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2011
ddippset:

hey partner, in those 40 goals, how many were penalties? how many after the league had already been won and lost?

the league is a 38-game competition. . . .ronaldo scored 40/41 league goals. messi scored from penalties as well, if you take out the pens, ronaldo still outscored messi. stop looking for cheap excuses to rubbish ronaldo's record.

ha. u tell me. its a shame that even when he scores the 40 or maybe 1000 goals he still does not win the league and he still is not the best la liga player of the season. oh one more thing if u keep hating on messi ure always gonna have it very rough and it will always be 'no vaseline' for you.

hating on messi? so telling a fat fool like yourself messi plays in a much better side than ronaldo is hatred? you are a spaz!
the question i asked, you failed to answer. . . . . . if ronaldo and messi swap teams today, whose team will win?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by A40(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2011
Head to Head over 72 hours

Messi = 3 goals 1 assist

Ronaldo = 1 goal

Hennessy is different from Alomo jare! when Ronaldo learns to be a team player perhaps he can get to Messi's level
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by medjai(m): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2011
Bring Darren Bent or Mario Gomez to La Liga and they will score as much goals as Ronaldo. . . Ronaldo is a good goal scorer. Take away the goals from Ronaldo and he's completely useless.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ddippset(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2011
coogar:

the league is a 38-game competition. . . .ronaldo scored 40/41 league goals. messi scored from penalties as well, if you take out the pens, ronaldo still outscored messi. stop looking for cheap excuses to rubbish ronaldo's record.

hating on messi? so telling a fat fool like yourself messi plays in a much better side than ronaldo is hatred? you are a spaz!
the question i asked, you failed to answer. . . . . . if ronaldo and messi swap teams today, whose team will win?
how can you talk about swapping. this is the first in my life hearing you have to swap players in order to compare them. can roaldo sneak in between defences in very tight quarters like messi does? can ronaldo give those defence splitting passes from the mid field? no way. is there any player in barca who has the same pattern as ronaldo( hard shooting, speed and leg overs)? no way. so how can u swap them? how would he fit into barca's pattern?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by allboyz(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2011
A-40:

Head to Head over 72 hours

Messi = 3 goals 1 assist

Ronaldo = 1 goal

Hennessy is different from Alomo jare! when Ronaldo learns to be a team player perhaps he can get to Messi's level

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 20, 2011
coogar basing an argument on probability.
If Ronaldo and Messi swapped teams.
If Messi played against Stoke in England.
Yes Messi has his failings,but as it stands,Ronaldo can't come close to him till all your ifs come to pass.
For all I know,insignificant as it may be,Ronaldo can't play in Barcelona.He's as selfish as they come and definitely won't fit into their system.
As per goalscoring,I wouldn't use that solely as criteria to judge who's better.There's a reason why Maradona was best player at Mexico 86 despite finishing behind Gary Lineker on the scorer's chart.There's a reason why Lothar Matthaus was best player at Italia 90 despite having only 3goals and finishing behind Schillaci on the scorer's chart.Two examples in a tournament setting.Kevin Phillips wasn't voted player of the season the year he netted 30 EPL goals.
Goalscoring alone cannot reflect the true picture of who is the better player.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by switch47(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2011
Cristiano Ronaldo is better
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2011
StarBoard:

coogar basing an argument on probability.
If Ronaldo and Messi swapped teams.
If Messi played against Stoke in England.
Yes Messi has his failings,but as it stands,Ronaldo can't come close to him till all your ifs come to pass.

cristiano is better than him. . . . .there's no question mark on ronaldo doing it in england.
there's a big question for messi doing it here. . . . .ronaldo has mastered 2 leagues, messi hasn't
what more can i say? ronaldo has a better goal/match ratio than messi in la liga.

For all I know,insignificant as it may be,Ronaldo can't play in Barcelona.He's as selfish as they come and definitely won't fit into their system.

if henry could fit, if larsson could fit, if etoo could fit. . . . .barcelona would be bread and butter for ronaldo.
he is the only player in the world that would fit into any team and score bazillion number of goals.

As per goalscoring,I wouldn't use that solely as criteria to judge who's better.There's a reason why Maradona was best player at Mexico 86 despite finishing behind Gary Lineker on the scorer's chart

comparing a midfielder to a striker - are we? has it gotten to that to make points? grin

.There's a reason why Lothar Matthaus was best player at Italia 90 despite having only 3goals and finishing behind Schillaci on the scorer's chart.Two examples in a tournament setting.

another midfielder being compared to an out n out striker. . . .
starboard, you are tying yourself in tortuous knots.

messi is a forward, ronaldo is a forward. . . . .the number of goals they have scored is the determinant.

Kevin Phillips wasn't voted player of the season the year he netted 30 EPL goals.
Goalscoring alone cannot reflect the true picture of who is the better player.

probably because there was a better midfielder that season.
but i can bet the best player of that season wasn't a striker. . . .

compare like for like. . . . .you are starting to argue like an arsenal fan.

ddippset:

how can you talk about swapping. this is the first in my life hearing you have to swap players in order to compare them. can roaldo sneak in between defences in very tight quarters like messi does?

if you believe messi is better, then the only way is to answer that question. . . . .stop evading it.
my point is. . . . . .messi plays in a better team. if they swap teams, ronaldo's team will beat messi's team every day of the week.

can messi score from 40 yards? e.g. ronaldo's better against porto in 08/09
can messi compete aerially with defenders and score e.g ronaldo's superheader against roma 07/08

and don't come with messi's header against van der sar 2 seasons ago. . . .that was a free header.

can ronaldo give those defence splitting passes from the mid field? no way. is there any player in barca who has the same pattern as ronaldo( hard shooting, speed and leg overs)? no way. so how can u swap them? how would he fit into barca's pattern?

pedro would love to be a ronaldo but his ability for now still needs improvement.
henry played for barca, etoo did, larsson did and you are asking if ronaldo cannot play for barcelona?

stop taking daftness as your breakfast!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ddippset(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2011
@coogar, i see ure still pissed off and brooding cus i said 'no vaseline 4 you'. You can never go against messi cus ure always gonna be 'butt hurt' like someone said ure comparing messi and ronaldo based on assumptions and assumptions. If you swap, if you play in england, if this, if that. Cant u see that your post is just so full of the word 'if'? Talking bout goals/game? And ure adding those seasons when messi was a sub? Why not talk about just the two seasons when ronaldo joined la liga?for 3 seasons messi has been la liga best player. Messi has been compared to pele and maradona. Messi has been called the best ever, what of your ronaldo? My brother your living way way behind time. U cant compare a one time ballon dor winner to a 'three' timer. Iam quite sure u have heard about mama gee. U need to marry that woman and you could both do a 3-some with cr7.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2011
ddippset:

@coogar, i see ure still pissed off and brooding cus i said 'no vaseline 4 you'. You can never go against messi cus ure always gonna be 'butt hurt' like someone said ure comparing messi and ronaldo based on assumptions and assumptions. If you swap, if you play in england, if this, if that. Cant u see that your post is just so full of the word 'if'?

don't wear daftness on your head like a crown. every comparison has assumptions to it so don't tail-spin the argument. if my statement has gotten your knickers in a twist then answer this one. . . . . .do you agree barcelona are a better side than messi? do you believe messi has better teammates than ronaldo? i am a chess player - for every question you evade. . . . .there's another one that would box you into a corner.

Talking bout goals/game? And ure adding those seasons when messi was a sub? Why not talk about just the two seasons when ronaldo joined la liga?for 3 seasons messi has been la liga best player.

ronaldo: 86 goals in 89 apps(2009/10 + 2010/2011)
messi: 100 goals in 108 apps(2009/10 + 2010/2011)

i will leave your common sense to work out who's scored more goals since ronaldo moved to la liga.

Messi has been compared to pele and maradona. Messi has been called the best ever, what of your ronaldo?
the comparison was done by fools like you.

messi has been compared to pele and maradona? of course - messi has won the last 2 world cups to be compared to maradona and pele. grin
yet we saw the same messi got outplayed by forlan on his home soil in the copa america. messi's team had more men on the pitch for more than 60 mins and the bestest player in the world failed to progress against uruguay of all teams.

are you sure messi hasn't been compared to goliath? grin

My brother your living way way behind time. U cant compare a one time ballon dor winner to a 'three' timer. Iam quite sure u have heard about mama gee. U need to marry that woman and you could both do a 3-some with cr7.

i laugh in boko haram.
ballon d'or won on the back of playing in the best team(nothing to do with messi's individual ability) otherwise why hasn't messi replicated the same form outside barcelona?
do you know any competition messi has dominated at senior level for another team apart from barcelona? if you do, kindly spill or otherwise take a hike.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ddippset(m): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2011
@ coocoo. These are the fools like me- 1. Barak obama- iam like messi. 2.hussein bolts-he is my favourite player. 3.arsene wenger- he is a player from play station 4. Alex fergusson- we just couldnt cope with messi 5. Pep guordiola- messi is the best player ever 6.xavi- he is the best player in history 7. Grondona(argentina fa president)- i dont know who is better, messi? Maradona? 8.samuel eto-lionel messi is god 9-maradona-messi is my successor 10.wayne rooney-messi is the best ive seen 11.robben-do not compare me to messi yet 12.ribery-i want to be as good as messi 13.mourinho- with messi it is unpredictable, he can play against me next time and score 5 goals. 14.ardiles-he is the greatest in history for me 15. Cryuff-messi is the gem of the barca side 16.julian camino(argentina asst coach) 17.mario ballotelli- only messi is better than me. These are the fools like me.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2011
ddippset:

@ coocoo. These are the fools like me- 1. Barak obama- iam like messi. 2.hussein bolts-he is my favourite player. 3.arsene wenger- he is a player from play station 4. Alex fergusson- we just couldnt cope with messi 5. Pep guordiola- messi is the best player ever 6.xavi- he is the best player in history 7. Grondona(argentina fa president)- i dont know who is better, messi? Maradona? 8.samuel eto-lionel messi is god 9-maradona-messi is my successor 10.wayne rooney-messi is the best ive seen 11.robben-do not compare me to messi yet 12.ribery-i want to be as good as messi 13.mourinho- with messi it is unpredictable, he can play against me next time and score 5 goals. 14.ardiles-he is the greatest in history for me 15. Cryuff-messi is the gem of the barca side 16.julian camino(argentina asst coach) 17.mario ballotelli- only messi is better than me. These are the fools like me.

i can equally bring out quotes on ronaldo from 200 different people.
but till then, this is what pele said. . .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1265370/Pele-tells-Lionel-Messi-Youll-legend-unless-score-thousand-goals-like-I-did.html
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ddippset(m): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2011
i think i like to know how old you are. But anyway. Messi 100 goals, cr7 86 goals. The appearance are irrelevant here simply because messi's appearances get high becos he plays further in the champions league unlike cr7 who goes out in round 2 and iam sure ure intelligent enuff to know that goals dont come easy in the latter part of the champions league. Stop all these petty arguements like a seller of melon. Questions should be, who has more career goals? Who has more individual awards? Who has more awards for club? Who has more awards for country? Who has won more ballon dor? All messi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ddippset(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2011
i think i like to know how old you are. But anyway. Messi 100 goals, cr7 86 goals. The appearance are irrelevant here simply because messi's appearances get high becos he plays further in the champions league unlike cr7 who goes out in round 2 and iam sure ure intelligent enuff to know that goals dont come easy in the latter part of the champions league. Stop all these petty arguements like a seller of melon. Questions should be, who has more career goals? Who has more individual awards? Who has more awards for club? Who has more awards for country? Who has won more ballon dor? All messi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ddippset(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2011
coogar:

i can equally bring out quotes on ronaldo from 200 different people.
but till then, this is what pele said. . .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1265370/Pele-tells-Lionel-Messi-Youll-legend-unless-score-thousand-goals-like-I-did.html
o yeah, talk is so so cheap. Bring out just one. Just one and lets juxtapose. Just one.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2011
ddippset:

this boy has just put the d in d[/b]olt.

so you don't understand the meaning of goal ratio? you believe 100/108 is higher than 86/89?
it appears i have overestimated your intelligence. . . . .appearances are irrelevant? so we should expect ronaldo to score in the games he did not appear in?
like i always reiterate. . . . i must have met 1000 barcelona fans in my lifetime. . . .not single one of them has a smart bone in him. they all possess an intelligence quotient invisible to an electron microscope. . . . . . .this is a new low. . . . .[b]appearances is not important.
grin grin

ddippset:

o yeah, talk is so so cheap. Bring out just one. Just one and lets juxtapose. Just one.

cristiano Ronaldo is enormously talented and strong - pep guardiola.
ronaldo is better than messi - kaka
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ritchboy(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2011
Coogar wants Messi to prove himself on "a cold wet Tuesday at Britannia" when he has already proved himself time and time again at the highest level against the best teams in the world in the UCL/La Liga. Ronaldo should also go and prove himself on a hot, dry Thursday at Surulere National Stadium before we say he's better than the agberos that play there cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2011
ritchboy:

Coogar wants Messi to prove himself on "a cold wet Tuesday at Britannia" when he has already proved himself time and time again at the highest level against the best teams in the world in the UCL/La Liga. Ronaldo should also go and prove himself on a hot, dry Thursday at Surulere National Stadium before we say he's better than the agberos that play there cheesy

this argument has been put to bed. the clubs at the highest level will not play like stoke.
they will play the way barcelona would want them to play. . . .playing with pride.

but stoke will not play with pride. . . . .they would play the way they made andrea villash boash look like a tool last season.
messi ranted for 2 years when ordinary rangers fc(inferior to stoke when it comes to negative football) held his team to a goalless draw. these kinda scenarios are what ronaldo has tasted and mastered. messi hasn't and this was why he was anonymous against uruguay who were forced to 10 men and played defensive all game. . . . .this was why messi also failed against jose's inter when they were forced to 10 men and went defensive.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ddippset(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2011
coogar:

this boy has just put the d in d[/b]olt.

so you don't understand the meaning of goal ratio? you believe 100/108 is higher than 86/89?
it appears i have overestimated your intelligence. . . . .appearances are irrelevant? so we should expect ronaldo to score in the games he did not appear in?
like i always reiterate. . . . i must have met 1000 barcelona fans in my lifetime. . . .not single one of them has a smart bone in him. they all possess an intelligence quotient invisible to an electron microscope. . . . . . .this is a new low. . . . .[b]appearances is not important.
grin grin
there's no way u gonna wriggle ur way tru this one. First of all iam abit disappointed in myself having to compare two players greatness based on goal/game ratio. Seriously it makes me feel so stupid but then i want us to do it however u want. Simply messi has 100 goals, ronaldo 86. Dont act like ure programmed be pragmatic. Ronaldo simply wasnt going far in rhe champions league. Thats it! He could not carry madrid far. Simple. So his ratio as u would want to hammer on does what? Mayb he even did it delibrately. What about assists? U missed that?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ddippset(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2011
@ coogar, cristiano ronaldo is emomously talented and strong! Are u for real? Did u read those quotes on messi at all?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2011
ddippset:

there's no way u gonna wriggle your way tru this one. First of all iam abit disappointed in myself having to compare two players greatness based on goal/game ratio. Seriously it makes me feel so silly but then i want us to do it however u want. Simply messi has 100 goals, ronaldo 86. Dont act like ure programmed be pragmatic. Ronaldo simply wasnt going far in rhe champions league. Thats it! He could not carry madrid far. Simple. So his ratio as u would want to hammer on does what? Mayb he even did it delibrately. What about assists? U missed that?

ronaldo wasn't going far in the champions league because messi plays in a better team. . . .now you have belatedly realised my point.
messi plays in the same team as xavi, iniesta. the 3 of them are in the top 5 players in the world. mention one ronaldo's teammate that is in the top 5 players in the world? the answer is zero.

this was why i said if van persie and messi swap teams, van persie's team will beat messi's team every day of the week
it is barcelona that is carrying messi, not the other way round. . . . .if this is wrong, why hasn't messi won anywhere else apart from barcelona?
ronaldo won with man utd, he has murdered la liga with goals with madrid. . . .what has messi done apart from his superb midfielders covering for him? nothing!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ritchboy(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2011
coogar:

this argument has been put to bed. the clubs at the highest level will not play like stoke.
they will play the way barcelona would want them to play. . . .playing with pride.

but stoke will not play with pride. . . . .they would play the way they made andrea villash boash look like a tool last season.
messi ranted for 2 years when ordinary rangers fc(inferior to stoke when it comes to negative football) held his team to a goalless draw. these kinda scenarios are what ronaldo has tasted and mastered. messi hasn't and this was why he was anonymous against uruguay who were forced to 10 men and played defensive all game. . . . .this was why messi also failed against jose's inter when they were forced to 10 men and went defensive.

Why is Ronaldo immune to this your insane logic? Ronaldo should go and prove himself in Djibouti Premier League before we say he is better than the players there.

P.S. The Classicos have been very physical under Mourinho and Messi has still scored a shitload of goals in them. If Messi can do it against the "world-class" defenders in Madrid i don't know where you got this idea he'll choke against Higginbotham and co that every other team in the league routinely mop the floor with.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ddippset(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2011
What more can i say to this coogar of a guy? He's acting like he's got a software on him or something. This whole sh*t is logic, common sense, but you know what they say about common sense not being so common. Maybe i need to go get a map or draw up a picture. We can keep going back and forth but whoever is really better has been and will be voted world's best player again.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2011
ritchboy:

Why is Ronaldo immune to this your insane logic? Ronaldo should go and prove himself in Djibouti Premier League before we say he is better than the players there.

ronaldo has done it in the top 2 leagues in europe - where else should he prove himself.
messi's butt has been planted in la liga since age 13 - can he cut it on a wet tuesday night in stoke? robinho couldn't, veron couldn't. . . .are you sure messi can?

P.S. The Classicos have been very physical under Mourinho and Messi has still scored a shitload of goals in them. If Messi can do it against the "world-class" defenders in Madrid i don't know where you got this idea he'll choke against Higginbotham and co that every other team in the league routinely mop the floor with.

you call what clasicos are physical? i need you to email aaron ramsey about playing in britannia.
i am yet to see a bone-breaker in the clasicos under mourinho. . . . .i am yet to see a player going out for 8 months in the el clasico. most of those tackles are nothing. barcelona players are experts at conning the referee and make you believe they have been hacked to death. when the match was 2-2, barcelona stopped diving. the moment they are hacked, they get up instantly cos they needed a goal and they could not afford to waste time fannying about.

mind, stoke isn't even about physical game alone. . . . .it's their mode of play that is catchy.
rory delap launching his javelin throws from the halfway line with the throw assisted from 0.00009cm by kewyne jones' sweat. how are the barca midgets expected to deal with such incursion with villa, pedro, messi, xavi, iniesta, thiago? they would climb on top of each other i guess. . . .

one question that messi's fanboys have not answered. . . . . . .if chamakh and messi swap teams, whose team would win?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ddippset(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2011
This whole stuff in infuriating. Whenever the haters want to diss on barca they say madrid is better than barca and will win barca but when they want to diss on messi they say barca is better than madrid thats why messi is good. Madrid matches barca player for player if not more. The difference is that messi always comes up with some magic when they clash and that is always what cr7 fails to do. Whenevar cr7 starts comin up with his own magic then madrid will trash barca.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2011
ddippset:

This whole stuff in infuriating. Whenever the haters want to diss on barca they say madrid is better than barca and will win barca but when they want to diss on messi they say barca is better than madrid thats why messi is good. Madrid matches barca player for player if not more. The difference is that messi always comes up with some magic when they clash and that is always what cr7 fails to do. Whenevar cr7 starts comin up with his own magic then madrid will trash barca.

madrid is better than barcelona? player for player?
do you watch football?

david villa compared to di maria?
xavi and iniesta?
pique and puyol?
alves and abidal compared to ramos and marcelo?

you need to start watching your football on hi-def.
barcelona are far better than madrid. barcelona have more top 10 players in the world than madrid.
barcelona have more stability than madrid. barcelona have a better team chemistry than madrid who keeps shopping n changing.

this is why if chamakh swaps team with messi. . . . .chamakh would outshine messi.
chamakh's team would progress to the next stage of the champions league and messi's arsenal would gnash their teeth.
barcelona carry messi - not the other way round.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ddippset(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2011
coogar:

madrid is better than barcelona? player for player?
do you watch football?

david villa compared to di maria?
xavi and iniesta?
pique and puyol?
alves and abidal compared to ramos and marcelo?

you need to start watching your football on hi-def.
barcelona are far better than madrid. barcelona have more top 10 players in the world than madrid.
barcelona have more stability than madrid. barcelona have a better team chemistry than madrid who keeps shopping n changing.

this is why if chamakh swaps team with messi. . . . .chamakh would outshine messi.
chamakh's team would progress to the next stage of the champions league and messi's arsenal would gnash their teeth.
barcelona carry messi - not the other way round.
thats my point exactly. Tomorrw now barca versus madrid u will say that madrid will win.season after season messi is the top scorer and highest assist provider by a wide margin and you still say barca carry him? Swap chamack? Why do u like swaps and ifs?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ritchboy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2011
coogar:

ronaldo has done it in the top 2 leagues in europe - where else should he prove himself.
messi's butt has been planted in la liga since age 13 - can he cut it on a wet tuesday night in stoke? robinho couldn't, veron couldn't. . . .are you sure messi can?

Messi has nothing to prove in England when he's consistently dazzled England's best teams in the UCL.

you call what clasicos are physical? i need you to email aaron ramsey about playing in britannia.
i am yet to see a bone-breaker in the clasicos under mourinho. . . . .i am yet to see a player going out for 8 months in the el clasico. most of those tackles are nothing. barcelona players are experts at conning the referee and make you believe they have been hacked to death. when the match was 2-2, barcelona stopped diving. the moment they are hacked, they get up instantly cos they needed a goal and they could not afford to waste time fannying about.

Irrelevant. . .

mind, stoke isn't even about physical game alone. . . . .it's their mode of play that is catchy.
rory delap launching his javelin throws from the halfway line with the throw assisted from 0.00009cm by kewyne jones' sweat. how are the barca midgets expected to deal with such incursion with villa, pedro, messi, xavi, iniesta, thiago? they would climb on top of each other i guess. . . .

What does Bacelona defending long-throws have to do with Messi? Is Messi a defender

one question that messi's fanboys have not answered. . . . . . .if chamakh and messi swap teams, whose team would win?

More irrelevancies. . . If Ronaldo and Chamakh swap teams, whose team would win?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by coogar: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2011
ritchboy:

Messi has nothing to prove in England when he's consistently dazzled England's best teams in the UCL.

such an obtuse reasoning. . . . .messi has nothing to prove for argentina when he's consistently dazzle defenders of different nationalities?
how good messi must be? when zidane, fat ronaldo, maradona, pele, etc were at it. . . . .there were no excuses. they killed teams everywhere they went.

What does Bacelona defending long-throws have to do with Messi? Is Messi a defender

was fabregas a defender when teams like stoke made him look irrelevant in the premier league?
without clubs like stoke in the premier league, fabregas would have won a league title ever since, fabregas profile would have also looked better than it is.

More irrelevancies. . . If Ronaldo and Chamakh swap teams, whose team would win?

ronaldo's team every day of the week.
he carried a very average man utd side to win the champions league in 07/08. . . .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by ddippset(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2011
This messi ronaldo thing i only do when iam so wasted and so idle. Its a no contest. Most times i think iam out but they pull me right back in.This messi ronaldo thing i only do when iam so wasted and so idle. Its a no contest. Most times i think iam out but they pull me right back in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.