Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better (176005 Views)

Between Ibra,Ronaldo And Messi Who has scored the most Spectacular Goals / Ronaldinho Vs Messi: Who Is Greatest?! / Mikel Obi, C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by honeric01(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2008
@ sauron, tell me what you know about Marcus Senna and tell me what it takes to know someone who knows what it takes to be a world Footballer of the year. Then we can proceed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by Sauron1: 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2008
There's nuthing spectacular about Marcos Senna.
He is 32 and has never copped an individual award to know who the cap fits or not.
Apart from helping Spain win Euro 2008, he has been largely anonymous in club competitions.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by honeric01(m): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2008
I don't want to sound rude, I will keep asking you questions, does it take someone who have won an individual award to spot the difference in players? Does it take awards to know who's fit to be world Footballer of the year? Henry said he prefers Messi, Kaka also said same thing some times ago, alot more said same, both about ronaldo and messi, so just because someone does not share your view or haven't won an award, does it make then less experience?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by Sauron1: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2008
honeric01:

I don't want to sound rude, I will keep asking you questions, does it take someone who have won an individual award to spot the difference in players? Does it take awards to know who's fit to be world Footballer of the year? Henry said he prefers Messi, Kaka also said same thing some times ago, alot more said same, both about ronaldo and messi, so just because someone does not share your view or haven't won an award, does it make then less experience?

U can sound rude at your own peril. . . . . .I always accept em kinda challenges.

Anyways, only a playa that has actually won Ballon d'Or or World Player Of The Year can decide who the cap fits.
Henry plays for Barcelona so it is expected to hear such rubbish coming from his mouth.
If u ask all United players, they would all say Ronaldo so disregard Henry's gibberish and applesauce.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by honeric01(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2008
Uhm, spotted what I wanted to read, forget it, when december come, the winner would be announced. I have stuffs to do tomorrow, so I have to keep out of unnecessary arguments that won't change the main issue. I can't even choose the winner even if I comment from now till december ending, so the people dim fit to choose will choose even if they don't choose my choice, that won't stop him from being my best @ present.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by sniperwolf(m): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2008
Guys imagine both players in the same team. What do you think?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by smurf(f): 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2008
RONALDO for sure kiss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by Sauron1: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2008
[size=18pt]Ronaldo the Ballon d'Or winner??[/size]

The Manchester United winger was pictured with the Ballon d’Or trophy yesterday.

France Football magazine, who run the award, sent their photographers to Manchester to get the shot in readiness for next week’s(tuesday) announcement.

Ronaldo, 23, will become the first United player to win it since George Best 40 years ago.

Even his closest contender for the title Barcelona’s Lionel Messi backs the decision.

Messi said: “He won the Champions League, the Premier League as well, so I think he will be awarded the prize.”

Ronaldo hit 42 goals last term and Manchester City rival Robinho (right) reckons he should be World Player of the Year too.

He said: “Cristiano is one of the best players in the world. I’m sure he will win the FIFA award this year. He deserves it.”
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by FBS: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2008
both for me are a no-no. lipsrsealed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by dayokanu(m): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2008
Can you give us a link?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by teemoe(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2008
UNITED FAN . . ronaldo deserves the award, lets be real. .
the dude scored 42 goals in one season. (natural position. .WINGER)
. was the highest goal scorer in the champions league and a member of the winning team
. was a member of the premier league winning team. . . BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE WILL NOT WIN IT EVER AGAIN!!!!!!. ronaldo had a one-off season and has shown how ordinary he is this season
. . .messi is a far better player than him, its obvious in the way he makes things work 4 him and not depend on ref calls
messi is far more intelligent, more dependable and a better role model for upcoming footballers. .
. . ronaldo is like hiphop artiste. .they are hungry at the start, when they get the fame and cash they become lack-
luster
. .i used to be cr7's biggest fan. . but now i realize. .he is far 4rm a finished product
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by efeboy(m): 12:08am On May 28, 2009
Better yet let's rephrase the question:

[size=5pt]Cristiano Ronaldo[/size] and Messi - Who plays FOOTBALL?

Watch a repeat of may 27th 2009 UCL final between MANCHESTER UNITED - BARCELONA.  Then we can comment better.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by dayokanu(m): 2:36am On May 28, 2009
This argument has been settled.

Messi doesnt score headers? He did.

Messi doesnt score against EPL clubs? He did.

Messi scored 38 goals this season without taking freekicks and sharing penalty responsibilities with Etoo

Until CR7 can win a treble, this argument should be closed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by switch47(m): 7:54am On May 28, 2009
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DRAMA grin grin

DAYO- Hey saromu why did you fail in your FINAL most prestigious exam

Saronu- Is it only me that failed? Walcot Failed, Emeka failed, Tope failed, Kofi failed and also SULE did not pass. at least At least i passed my carling test, and manage to pass in the small EPL assignment

DAYO- So that was why you failed. those guys failing na your excuse?

Saromu- You are Stupid!!What a waste of Y chromosomes (tade mark) grin blah blh blah (and many plenty nonesense)
You are Stupid!!What a waste of Y chromosomes (tade mark) do you know wenga that boy that did not fail in the EPL for one season (unbeaten run? he too failed o and no body has ever passed Back to back before. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

DAYO
- but you said your school EPL grammar school was the best and you the best representing them failed.

SARONU- in 1918 before the colonial mast----

KHANYE - bros why you fail na (i beg no nsult me o.

Saronu- Are you being paid to be daft??you are not intelligent, i said Silifa too failed,wulemotu failed Kafaya,failed mulikatu failed, Wengertu, is still trophyless, Benitezkatu came second in epl test

DAYO-- My friend sharrrap there- you no sabi anything. you fail- you fail- wetin concern other people wey don fail with your failure? you go mumu tay o. grin grin

SARONU- But in 1999 i----

switch - Sharaap there!!! grin grin abi you first sell PAP before?? go find something chop jare!! grin grin coconut head grin grin

@ MAN UNITED FANS (Generally except MR OGA)- Shit happens- I love united , its a great club, but some games you play, some games play you. cant win all the time. united plays beautiful football and i respect and like dem play. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by Sheyiman(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2009
I no be berca fans But No doubting MESSI is the man.I belong to the Blues,Up chelsea.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by kayality: 4:15pm On May 29, 2009
Messi niooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by Phemour: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2009
Messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by okwuvic(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2009
Ronaldo is quite good but I think Messi is the best. He can can single handedly change a match even when they are loosing.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by bennics: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2009
Messi for eva. why would anyone even think of comparing these two. Messi is in a class of his own.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by Phemour: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2009
yop cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by sley4life(m): 6:07am On Jul 22, 2009
currently messi is better
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2009
i think messsi is a racist hypocrite(consider his reactions towards nigerians at the olympics) and ronnie is plain arrogant. but personally i'd rather be shoved aside in a fit of anger than be spat on in disgust or contempt. enough of their bad habits. messsi's got the sticky foot, no argument, but i'll love to see him score a volley from 35 meters or a free kick or a real nice dive header. good old ronnie can do all of that!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by dayokanu(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2009
I would like to see CR 7 dribble past 6 players to score a goal or Rise up to big games like vs Germany, Italy, AC Milan, Brazil, Barcelona, France etc
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by yoji: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2009
most u who pick messi are probably fans of rival clubs to man u in the premiership whos dislike for man u has eroded ur objectivity. okay i agree when it comes to running at players messi beats ronnie but not by a massive margin but lets now look at other aspects. ronnie is a better header of the ball as such is a bigger threat from corners. in free kicks and long range shots, there are not even mates ask arsenal porto porthsmouth and black burn. show him some respect please and by the way stats dont lie.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by dayokanu(m): 7:50am On Jul 29, 2009
Everyone here know I dont support any Premiership team but until CR7 can deliver in games against Germany, Brazil, France, Barcelona, AC Milan, Italy He cant still be mentioned with Messi.

The great Maradona wasnt a threat aerially, neither was he known for his free kicks nor long range shots yet 80% of people would place him either as the best player ever or second.

Point is Messi should know how to head the ball to be better than CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by legzyrals(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2009
But pple how can u compare life and death even a blind man can tell u dat messi is good than ronaldo. barcelona for life
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by chic2pimp(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2009
You guys are ridiculous. I heard someone say Ronaldo should never be compared to Messi shocked shocked shocked shocked. C'mon now stop chatting gibberish nucca. It's Ronaldo we are talking about here not Puis Ikieda or Nani

TBH,all I see here is a lot of copycat posters. Y'all just repeating the same words. The difference between the two players is very minimal. I'll go as far as to say it's a toss up.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by fizzybaba(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2009
tell me that which messi can do and ronny cant

there are a lot ronny can do which messi cant do. y'all know what i mean

i think its only better to avoid futher comparison.

people are setlling scores on matter of choices.no objectivity in their assessment.haba! arsenal,chelsea and liverpool fans who envy MAN U will comfortably pick messi over ronaldo.

i wonder if they think ronny bribed his way to clinch the most coveted football award
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by galatico(m): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2009
Ronaldo is better he can shoot with both feet , head the ball with his head while Messi can shoot with his right Leg and when last did you see Messi score with his head apart from the Champions League final against Manchester United .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by tkb417(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2009
CR7 is the new phenomenon

i see him winning the world footballer of the year award 4 times b4 he hangs his boots

Messi ko, Falcao ni
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi Who Is Better by dayokanu(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2009
Maybe when CR7 starts living up to big games like against Barca, Milan, Germany, France, Italy and Brazil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England / Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.