Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? (14476 Views)

What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by zboyd: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2014
If it's true love, will you stick by your spouse, no matter what happens, or what they do?

Under what circumstances would you not?

...became abusive
...cheated
...was no longer a good father
...refused to work
...was convicted of a crime
...stole from me...among other things

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by dytbabe: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2014
Yes and yes
So long he doesn't transfer agression, men can like to do that thing when they are down ehn, I never see
Then I will be his frnd n not a lover

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by merieam16(f): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2014
@op answer 1st nah undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2014
True Love or ‘being in love’ doesn't mean one should be dumb. It requires one to use his/her brain alot. On the contrary, no human Love is unconditional.

For starters If she cheat on me, I leave. If she commit murder, I vanish without a trace. If she's abusive emotionally or physically, I elope. There are so many negative circumstances but I'm praying for none. undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by MARKone(m): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Depends on what the spouse did or about to do
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by beeevan: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
No matter what? Hell no! Battery, infidelity and my heels will be touching the back of my head. Any other thing apart from these, i did be sticking around.

9 Likes

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
zboyd: If it's true love, will you stick by your spouse, no matter what happens, or what they do?

Under what circumstances would you not?

domestic violence and infidelty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by raumdeuter: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
Not if its a criminal act
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by DukeNija(m): 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
All these women shouting infidelity. Lol
So your man 'slips' just once and next thing you are running off! lmao yea right?!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by zboyd: 1:41am On Aug 29, 2014
DukeNija: All these women shouting infidelity. Lol
So your man 'slips' just once and next thing you are running off! lmao yea right?!!

Would you stay if your woman 'slips' up just once?

Either answer wouldn't surprise me though.

23 Likes

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 29, 2014
even if she cheated, I'll still stick with her cos I know that if I cheat, she'll also stick with me

8 Likes

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by nuela100(f): 4:36am On Aug 29, 2014
dytbabe: Yes and yes
So long he doesn't transfer agression, men can like to do that thing when they are down ehn, I never see
Then I will be his frnd n not a lover

the question is will u stand by him no matter what. ....so long as he doesnt transfer agression is still a condition
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Bertbert: 4:39am On Aug 29, 2014
What if he or she gets EBOLA? Just asking oooo grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by wasobia(m): 4:41am On Aug 29, 2014
Omo, i would stick to her any day. No matter what happens! I have learnt a few things in my 16years of marriage and i know that a woman could be very helpful, supportive, understanding and great if the husband shows some Leadership.

1. If a man is in charge of the home, the wife will not err.
2. There is tendency for anyone to slips, after all we are all human. Invariably we need one another's support to avoid being slip.
3. Even if at all it happens, a man should take responsibility to show (a) Leadership (b) Forgiveness (c) Patience.
What is the probability to find another saint out there in the jungle?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Frizzle: 4:44am On Aug 29, 2014
NO
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Bishop4bella(m): 4:50am On Aug 29, 2014
I can do all things through Christ who strenghten me.

Is only by His grace.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Jarchi(m): 4:54am On Aug 29, 2014
I won't stand by I prefer to sit by her side to let her knw the rightfu b4 I open the door for her
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Miner13: 4:56am On Aug 29, 2014
ephee:

domestic violence and infidelty

just like you are a saint on this han angry angry angry
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Nairalandmentor(m): 5:01am On Aug 29, 2014
Sure i will
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 29, 2014
Being cheated on! is probably the most devastating thing that can happen to a relationship short of the other person dying. Actually, it can FEEL like your partner has died when you find how he (or she) has been cheating. It feels like what you had together died.
1:the relationship will never be the same.
2:you will always worry if they're still together.

9 Likes

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by M4gunners: 5:06am On Aug 29, 2014
As facts She didn't turn Lesbian over night, didn't sleep with other Men, i think I can with stands any other things She did.However, the hand She brought, the same hand i will use in following her should in case She change.
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 29, 2014
No I won't
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 29, 2014
sadNo I won't . He doesn't even stand by me when I need him. Why should I do the same for him.

1 Like

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by moneyhungry(m): 5:15am On Aug 29, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 29, 2014
To be frank depending on the situation...cause some people go still dey form love when she carry gun for hand or when she talk say she get ebola he would be like..."sweetheart its nothing,and ends it with a kiss"...mah life and love not together.

1 Like

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by charles316: 5:21am On Aug 29, 2014
Om
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by iluvweed(m): 5:22am On Aug 29, 2014
grin
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by freshness2020: 5:22am On Aug 29, 2014
Not by words but by works through trying times!
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by hebex12(m): 5:26am On Aug 29, 2014
Yap unless she get ebola cuz na watin go make me run be dat ooo

But serious she can't nver contact it by God willingly
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Drdreluv: 5:30am On Aug 29, 2014
Y not? Y are we married in de first place useless question
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by NaLaugh: 5:30am On Aug 29, 2014
ummm. Not really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yes! It Is True That Husband And Wife Look Alike After Many Years Together / Pictures From The Wake-Keeping Of Victims Of The NYC Car Crash / Photos Of Mother's Day Laughter & Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.