Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? (14478 Views)

What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
Edusouls: look at women asking who would stand by their spouse no matter what, women are one naturally selfish creature, they dont even konw exactly what they want, they dump men here and there at the slightest trail,many men are down and devastated by women that dump them after going through a lot for them.men borrow money, borrow clothing, borrow even food just to see that it works out, uncountable cases of men going through the very hectic and difficult task of training a girl all the way from year 1 to final year in the university, at the end after bringing the rif raf from their very hell and wretched homes, she now open eye and becomes more intelligent than you and goes wild, before you know it she dumps you for another fellow rif raf man, women stupidly jump out of a relationship that has been painfully built and nurtured for years, that have a future and go to their doom,women are very senseless creatures any calculation they do is wrong, women instantly loose their respect ans love for their husband just because things are not so smooth as it was before,women are super greedy that they date their fathers and sleep with them painting her future black, she just want bb, or money, or i pad. nowadays how many women date one man, nooo tht one is for girls wey never open eye, a normal nigerian girl carelessly date anything datable, once money or goodies comes out of it, even if monkeys have money they will date, women are so dishonest that they even lie to themselves talkless of another person, women hate the truth, women are natural betrayers and they disappoint anyhow at the least expected time, their smelling life style can be seen everywhere by any person who is not blind..they tell you they want to marry a good man, when the LovePeddler have dated up to 9 different individuals plus 2 married men added with some abortions. and have had sex with all of them, during school years. women are lost creatures, they shouldn't even talk because thier case is hopeless and worsens by the day.......

You sound like a victim.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by jennylove7575(f): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
I dey crase? If my spouse go thief Na only him go take him head carry am...have u ever heard that when a man or woman dies their spouse dies with them? Abeg leave all this titanic love stories. Immediately weh that thing or sparkes that made me hook up with my spouse in the first place disappears..I will kiss the relationship good bye...I don't do "a die put for inside" relationships.. I no send. cheesy
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Worksunlimited: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mimienudles: . . .as long as love is involved. Love conquers all.

Stop lying there... if your boyfriend mess up once.. your scream and cry go pass nigerian borders.. come ere dey lie, u think say we no know ur boyfriend..

Women lying since the days of adam and eve.. undecided

There is God o...
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Godmystrength: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Edusouls: look at women asking who would stand by their spouse no matter what, women are one naturally selfish creature, they dont even konw exactly what they want, they dump men here and there at the slightest trail,many men are down and devastated by women that dump them after going through a lot for them.men borrow money, borrow clothing, borrow even food just to see that it works out, uncountable cases of men going through the very hectic and difficult task of training a girl all the way from year 1 to final year in the university, at the end after bringing the rif raf from their very hell and wretched homes, she now open eye and becomes more intelligent than you and goes wild, before you know it she dumps you for another fellow rif raf man, women stupidly jump out of a relationship that has been painfully built and nurtured for years, that have a future and go to their doom,women are very senseless creatures any calculation they do is wrong, women instantly loose their respect ans love for their husband just because things are not so smooth as it was before,women are super greedy that they date their fathers and sleep with them painting her future black, she just want bb, or money, or i pad. nowadays how many women date one man, nooo tht one is for girls wey never open eye, a normal nigerian girl carelessly date anything datable, once money or goodies comes out of it, even if monkeys have money they will date, women are so dishonest that they even lie to themselves talkless of another person, women hate the truth, women are natural betrayers and they disappoint anyhow at the least expected time, their smelling life style can be seen everywhere by any person who is not blind..they tell you they want to marry a good man, when the LovePeddler have dated up to 9 different individuals plus 2 married men added with some abortions. and have had sex with all of them, during school years. women are lost creatures, they shouldn't even talk because thier case is hopeless and worsens by the day.......
Only one question that the OP asked and see your answer. It is a pity. As if men don't also do to women all what you accuse them of in your post. Na wa for you o. A woman show a man pepper and he will now be transferring the bitterness to every woman forgetting he also has women in his life apart from gf/wife.

[size=5pt]e no go samba for the woman/girl wey do you like this[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by BTT(m): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
hnrstephen: Yes! Yes, I would.

That's exactly what I'm doing now.

May the LORD continue to strengthen you and bring the happiness to your home again.
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Godmystrength: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Worksunlimited:

Stop lying there... if your boyfriend mess up once.. your scream and cry go pass nigerian borders.. come ere dey lie, u think say we no know ur boyfriend..

Women lying since the days of adam and eve.. undecided

There is God o...
Shey spouse na the same thing as boyfriend/girlfriend??
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by olami100(m): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

A home can be broken without divorce.
@carefreewannabe
that is true! but that happens when the man is not willing to let go of such! Like I told u, I will feel bad and hurt! That is normal! But the same question I ask myself was that if It happens to be me cheating on my wife and she caught me nko? See nobody is perfect!!! For me I will totally let go and give her anoda chance!!
Mehn the reason why people take actions instantly is becos dey dnt tink of d future but dey tink of d present! For me I will forgive her cos that was d pledge I made before God to her!!!!! #we need to learn how to forgive and let go#
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by olami100(m): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

A home can be broken without divorce.
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
olami100:
@carefreewannabe
that is true! but that happens when the man is not willing to let go of such! Like I told u, I will feel bad and hurt! That is normal! But the same question I ask myself was that if It happens to be me cheating on my wife and she caught me nko? See nobody is perfect!!! For me I will totally let go and give her anoda chance!!
Mehn the reason why people take actions instantly is becos dey dnt tink of d future but dey tink of d present! For me I will forgive her cos that was d pledge I made before God to her!!!!! #we need to learn how to forgive and let go#

Infidelity is not the only reason that can lead to a broken home. There is also serial infidelity, neglect, abuse and so much more.

It's good to have a forgiving heart and you are right, nobody is perfect but nobody should let anyone or anything destroy them. So if a marriage becomes unbearable, physically and / or mentally, it is sometimes better to let go.

1 Like

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by extremelygolden: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2014

Sweetheart why are you sounding so bitter? Don't get yourself worked up over this matter, nah. Truth be told, every gender has both the good, the bad and the ugly ones among them and our prayer should be: Father, direct mine to me so I wouldn't stumble in the name of marriage".

1 Like

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by olami100(m): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Infidelity is not the only reason that can lead to a broken home. There is also serial infidelity, neglect, abuse and so much more.

It's good to have a forgiving heart and you are right, nobody is perfect but nobody should let anyone or anything destroy them. So if a marriage becomes unbearable, physically and / or mentally, it is sometimes better to let go.
Mehn that is not when children are involve ooooo! Babe na children go suffer am o! But if no children they can separate! I hate divorce and broken home!!
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by abbey621(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
olami100:
@carefreewannabe

I can definitely see the point you are trying to make but what happens if the man is not the cheating type, always devoted, never for once gave her a reason to doubt but she cheated anyways. Do you think such a man can ever look at her the same way ever again? Yes a broken home is not good but if you are not in the right mental state due to an unfaithful spouse then you are bound to gradually push yourself to insanity and when that happens no pastor, alfa, Bible or Quran can reverse the emotional trauma your loved ones would be put thru. I've seen real live cheaters and statistically 90% of the time they end up cheating again, they are not remorseful because they cheated, they are remorseful because they got caught!
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
olami100:
Mehn that is not when children are involve ooooo! Babe na children go suffer am o! But if no children they can separate! I hate divorce and broken home!!

I respect your attitude but I think about it differently.

Divorced parents CAN be better than parents who stay together because of kids and are miserable because of that.

I agree, though, that parents should not divorce for trivial reasons or too fast. However, I don't think that most people with kids take this decision lightly.

1 Like

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Guidette(f): 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
I can deal with DV but not infidelity. That's the worst thing that can happen to me in a relationship.
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Guidette(f): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
Abeg change ur name quickly to Bittersouls. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Guidette:
Abeg change ur name quickly to Bittersouls. Nonsense!!!

grin
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by abbey621(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Guidette: I can deal with DV but not infidelity. That's the worst thing that can happen to me in a relationship.

This is probably the funniest post I've seen today. I can see it now, "Honey you can slap and kick me as much as you want but never sleep with another woman o"..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Guidette(f): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
abbey621:

This is probably the funniest post I've seen today. I can see it now, "Honey you can slap and kick me as much as you want but never sleep with another woman o"..... grin grin grin grin
U dont understand. I will organise boys to come in the middle of the night to beat shege out of him till he is within an inch of his life. I will see if he will touch me again.

1 Like

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by abbey621(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Guidette:
U dont understand. I will organise boys to come in the middle of the night to beat shege out of him till he is within an inch of his life. I will see if he will touch me again.

Na lie jor....It's girls like u that will just crawl up in a corner and start crying, u might even start blaming yourself for provoking him.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Guidette(f): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
abbey621:

Na lie jor....It's girls like u that will just crawl up in a corner and start crying, u might even start blaming yourself for provoking him.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Haha. I beat up one idiot boy in my neighbourhood when I was 12 and put him in a gutter. He hit me once when we just moved in, so I planned for him and ambushed him. He never touched me again. Infact he completely stayed out of my way for years. grin
A man cant push me around. Trust me. I am quite hot headed and I have murderous thoughts sometimes wink
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by abbey621(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
Guidette:
Haha. I beat up one idiot boy in my neighbourhood when I was 12 and put him in a gutter. He hit me once when we just moved in, so I planned for him and ambushed him. He never touched me again. Infact he completely stayed out of my way for years. grin
A man cant push me around. Trust me. I am quite hot headed and I have murderous thoughts sometimes wink

Lol....U need deliverance.... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by pickabeau1: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
shocked shocked shocked grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Remind me not to annoy u

Guidette:

1 Like

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Guidette(f): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
pickabeau1: shocked shocked shocked grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Remind me not to annoy u
abbey621:

Lol....U need deliverance.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hahahahahaaa!!!!! grin
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by zboyd: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
DukeNija:

So you'll divorce your husband at 43 if he cheats once? Lol. Very rational

Absolutely!

I will divorce him at 43, 53 or 63, if he cheats on me. Why? He violated his marriage vows which I take VERY seriously. And he would definitely divorce ME, if I cheated too. We are both in complete agreement on this issue. You don't cheat on the one you say you love. Adultery, for us, is a serious breach or trust. Imagining each other doing bedmatics with another person would be intolerable. It would be WWIII everyday, if we tried to stay together, with the kids caught in the crossfire. Best part ways and keep a civil relationship going for the sake of the kids.

So yes, it's very rational for me to divorce him, if he cheats on me ONCE...and the same goes for him.

Over here, women aren't generally stigmatized for divorce, especially if the divorce was due to a cheating or abusive husband.

Also, most women over here aren't financially dependent on their husbands.

And for those thinking of applying for government benefits to help, cradle-to-grave welfare benefits are long-gone over here. Welfare benefits usually last only 5 years. With few exceptions, if you apply for welfare, your behind (male or female) is expected to work and/or enter into a vocational job training class...finish it successfully and get off the rolls. If you don't comply, you will be denied half your benefits -- further non-compliance and you are kicked off welfare, whether you've reached the 5-year limit or not. One more thing, any single, separated or divorced parent must supply the name/s of the absent parent or risk having his or her case denied. This is for the purpose of the state collecting child support on behalf of your child/ren, to offset a portion of the benefits being paid to the welfare recipient.

Now...why are YOU dodging the question?

Would YOU divorce YOUR wife, if SHE 'slips' up ONCE?

Furthermore, could you handle imagining her doing bedmatics with another man?

Most men I know couldn't.

It would drive them crazy...especially those who have never cheated on their wives.

1 Like

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by crackhaus: 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Guidette:
Yea right..you're not scary enough, try harder grin
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Worksunlimited: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
Godmystrength: Shey spouse na the same thing as boyfriend/girlfriend??

Dude! Try get sense.. no be from boyfriend/girlfriend, spouse dey sprout?

abi u wan just meet babe, propose marriage instantly?
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ermmmm
It can be very tricky ooo. Dated someone in the past, very abusive cos of life frustrations, emotional and physical. I was with him for 3 years, he traveled out and never heard of him again till today. My first boyfriend ever!

I will! It's a weakness I have actually, I wish I don't have it.
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by DukeNija(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ninapha:

easier said than done dear. Then u married the next and he did same, off u go and then again, nna mehn, before u know o'girl don marry 10 men.

We dont pray for bad things to happen to us but there shd be room for second chance. So that we wont end off 'badder than our bad.

-For me, sleeping with our child or abusing a girl sexually. -Kai. Oso ge me ugbua.
-Outright stealn. robbery or occultic practise- Onye elela anya n'azu mehn
-Puching masters. Run run run away

Lol. Don't mind those who decide to delude themselves. Nice post
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by DukeNija(m): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
zboyd:

Absolutely!

I will divorce him at 43, 53 or 63, if he cheats on me. Why? He violated his marriage vows which I take VERY seriously. And he would definitely divorce ME, if I cheated too. We are both in complete agreement on this issue. You don't cheat on the one you say you love. Adultery, for us, is a serious breach or trust. Imagining each other doing bedmatics with another person would be intolerable. It would be WWIII everyday, if we tried to stay together, with the kids caught in the crossfire. Best part ways and keep a civil relationship going for the sake of the kids.

So yes, it's very rational for me to divorce him, if he cheats on me ONCE...and the same goes for him.

Over here, women aren't generally stigmatized for divorce, especially if the divorce was due to a cheating or abusive husband.

Also, most women over here aren't financially dependent on their husbands.

And for those thinking of applying for government benefits to help, cradle-to-grave welfare benefits are long-gone over here. Welfare benefits usually last only 5 years. With few exceptions, if you apply for welfare, your behind (male or female) is expected to work and/or enter into a vocational job training class...finish it successfully and get off the rolls. If you don't comply, you will be denied half your benefits -- further non-compliance and you are kicked off welfare, whether you've reached the 5-year limit or not. One more thing, any single, separated or divorced parent must supply the name/s of the absent parent or risk having his or her case denied. This is for the purpose of the state collecting child support on behalf of your child/ren, to offset a portion of the benefits being paid to the welfare recipient.

Now...why are YOU dodging the question?

Would YOU divorce YOUR wife, if SHE 'slips' up ONCE?

Furthermore, could you handle imagining her doing bedmatics with another man?

Most men I know couldn't.

It would drive them crazy...especially those who have never cheated on their wives.

Well, since you have it all figured out, there's nothing more to be said. I rest my case.
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by oluchikeh(f): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yes I will stand with my man no matter what expecially if/when we are standing together
I will leave only when there is physical abuse that is life threatening then i'll leave with my children and preseve my life
Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ceasar1: True Love or ‘being in love’ doesn't mean one should be dumb. It requires one to use his/her brain alot. On the contrary, no human Love is unconditional.

For starters If she cheat on me, I leave. If she commit murder, I vanish without a trace. If she's abusive emotionally or physically, I elope. There are so many negative circumstances but I'm praying for none. undecided
Lmaooo! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Edusouls: look at women asking who would stand by their spouse no matter what, women are one naturally selfish creature, they dont even konw exactly what they want, they dump men here and there at the slightest trail,many men are down and devastated by women that dump them after going through a lot for them.men borrow money, borrow clothing, borrow even food just to see that it works out, uncountable cases of men going through the very hectic and difficult task of training a girl all the way from year 1 to final year in the university, at the end after bringing the rif raf from their very hell and wretched homes, she now open eye and becomes more intelligent than you and goes wild, before you know it she dumps you for another fellow rif raf man, women stupidly jump out of a relationship that has been painfully built and nurtured for years, that have a future and go to their doom[b],women are very senseless creatures any cs it was before,calculation they do is wrong,[/b] women instantly loose their respect ans love for their husband just because things are not so smooth women are super greedy that they date their fathers and sleep with them painting her future black, she just want bb, or money, or i pad. nowadays how many women date one man, nooo tht one is for girls wey never open eye, a normal nigerian girl carelessly date anything datable, once money or goodies comes out of it, even if monkeys have money they will date, women are so dishonest that they even lie to themselves talkless of another person, women hate the truth, women are natural betrayers and they disappoint anyhow at the least expected time, their smelling life style can be seen everywhere by any person who is not blind..they tell you they want to marry a good man, when the LovePeddler have dated up to 9 different individuals plus 2 married men added with some abortions. and have had sex with all of them, during school years. women are lost creatures, they shouldn't even talk because thier case is hopeless and worsens by the day...... .
Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaardon? undecided undecided undecided

*singing timaya*

YOUR PAPA, YOUR MAMA, CHINEKE ME EEEE.....

OLOSHIOUS VAGABON!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yes! It Is True That Husband And Wife Look Alike After Many Years Together / Pictures From The Wake-Keeping Of Victims Of The NYC Car Crash / Photos Of Mother's Day Laughter & Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.