Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. (5048 Views)

Boko Haram Kingpins Busted And Arrested By Soldiers In Borno State. Photos / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Lordlexyy: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
Could it be that Ihejirike was responsible for supplying arms and amunitions and Sherrif was the financier? Cos, Bh began brandishing their newly 'acquired' Apc, ied, Rpg during the reign of the former military boss. It still remain an allegation that must be investigated, hopefuly the truth will be revealed.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by EasternLeopard: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
lordsilver:

To the extend that their leaders (Northern Elders) wanted to drag Ihejirika to ICC.

Gbam

When we reminded them of their roles in the civil war, the elders chickened out

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by EasternLeopard: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lordlexyy: Could it be that Ihejirike was responsible for supplying arms and amunitions and Sherrif was the financier? Cos, Bh began brandishing their newly 'acquired' Apc, ied, Rpg during the reign of the former military boss. It still remain an allegation that must be investigated, hopefuly the truth will be revealed.

Ihejirika supplied them and won them

Proving to them that they are inferior in
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Chief of Army Staff General Ihejirika as Boko Haram Kingpin?

I will bet my house that this is pure fantasy!!!!!

No more no less!!!
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lordlexyy: Could it be that Ihejirike was responsible for supplying arms and amunitions and Sherrif was the financier? Cos, Bh began brandishing their newly 'acquired' Apc, ied, Rpg during the reign of the former military boss. It still remain an allegation that must be investigated, hopefuly the truth will be revealed.
^^ Sharrap there
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by omololu2020(m): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
tiswell: Involving the former COAS in this makes the source questionable,he fought BH gallantly in his time compare to what we are seeing lately....try to think outside tribalism sometimes.
r u saying d guy from austraila z a yoruba man
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by omololu2020(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
DIVINE78: Thank You Jesus.
APC is again vindicated by this revelation.
People in APC have always seen Alimodu Sheriff as an enemy of Nigeria and therefore made sure he had no portfolio in the party. Alimodu has since joined his fellow Nigeria destroyers in PDP.
On Ihejirika.
It is so sad this is how Ihejirika and igbo by extension paid Obasanjo who allowed them to be promoted to top echelon of the Nigeria army back. No igbo officer made it to the position of GOC since 1966 coup until OBJ came in and had compassion on them. Shio!!!
get ur fact right b4 u typ,d GOC of 1st division kaduna on april 1990,was a igbo man during d regime of Gen babaginda,e was d GOC durin d major okah failed coup

1 Like

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by QuiverBox(f): 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
DIVINE78: Thank You Jesus.
APC is again vindicated by this revelation.
People in APC have always seen Alimodu Sheriff as an enemy of Nigeria and therefore made sure he had no portfolio in the party. Alimodu has since joined his fellow Nigeria destroyers in PDP.
On Ihejirika.
It is so sad this is how Ihejirika and igbo by extension paid Obasanjo who allowed them to be promoted to top echelon of the Nigeria army back. No igbo officer made it to the position of GOC since 1966 coup until OBJ came in and had compassion on them. Shio!!!

Sheriff Joined PDP less than 2 months ago, are you sayong he funded Boko haram just 2 months ago or while he was still in APC?

1 Like

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by IGBOSON1: 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
EasternLeopard:

At least his services has pass a message to the North which is " If we are serious we will silent your madness"

If we plunged ourselves into the last civil war

The North has plunged themselves into a new one

Don't you think the treatment given to the Biafrans should be given to the North

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

You got the fuc/ker by the proverbial blockos......let's see how he'll wriggle free from this one! grin
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Lordlexyy: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Ihejirika supplied them and won them

Proving to them that they are inferior in
I don't know what you mean 'he won'. The boko boys are still on rampage and you claim he won? If Ihejirike was doing any good, his service would have been extended. I am not accusing him of any involvement neither am i absorbing him, just that his tenure saw the bh with many catche.
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by EasternLeopard: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lordlexyy: I don't know what you mean 'he won'. The boko boys are still on rampage and you claim he won? If Ihejirike was doing any good, his service would have been extended. I am not accusing him of any involvement neither am i absorbing him, just that his tenure saw the bh with many catche.

He was due for retirement and the cry of Arewa leaders made GEJ removed him.

I repeat he was damn good to the point Arewa leaders were begging GEJ to remove him.

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Lordlexyy: 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
lordsilver:

To the extend that their leaders (Northern Elders) wanted to drag Ihejirika to ICC.
They northern elders made that threat after the death of several civilians at Bama(not sure about the exact spelling) village. Civilian casualties caused by NA was steadily on the increase during Ihejiriki tenure. It got to a point that the northern elders couldn't take it longer. The elder were complaining that bh were being routed. In fact, Ihejiriki reign saw the death of more civilians by the army than any other COAS. I'm not privvy to the accomplices of the former army chief, but we can't dismis every rumour or allegation on the ground of sensationalism especially in this trying period.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by tit(f): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lordlexyy: They northern elders made that threat after the death of several civilians at Bama(not sure about the exact spelling) village. Civilian casualties caused by NA was steadily on the increase during Ihejiriki tenure. It got to a point that the northern elders couldn't take it longer. The elder were complaining that bh were being routed. In fact, Ihejiriki reign saw the death of more civilians by the army than any other COAS. I'm not privvy to the accomplices of the former army chief, but we can't dismis every rumour or allegation on the ground of sensationalism especially in this trying period.

you make no sense
or are you trying to be deceptive?
are BH not "civilians". if the "death of more civilians" is actually the death of bh, what is really the problem?

was Ihejirika the COAS during the Nigerian civil war? that is when we recorded the most civilian deaths.
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by lyntiffany(f): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
mikeansy: Chief of Army Staff General Ihejirika as Boko Haram Kingpin?

I will bet my house that this is pure fantasy!!!!!

No more no less!!!
Love your comment bro kiss
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by lyntiffany(f): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lordlexyy: They northern elders made that threat after the death of several civilians at Bama(not sure about the exact spelling) village. Civilian casualties caused by NA was steadily on the increase during Ihejiriki tenure. It got to a point that the northern elders couldn't take it longer. The elder were complaining that bh were being routed. In fact, Ihejiriki reign saw the death of more civilians by the army than any other COAS. I'm not privvy to the accomplices of the former army chief, but we can't dismis every rumour or allegation on the ground of sensationalism especially in this trying period.
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by lyntiffany(f): 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
But you dismissed that of Buhari, IBB, Atiku and Co pls wake up my friend.
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by lordsilver: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
You think so
But boko Haram never captured any town or hoisted any flag, not to talk of declaring any Caliphate during Ihejirika's reign.

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Lordlexyy: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
EasternLeopard:

He was due for retirement and the cry of Arewa leaders made GEJ removed him.

I repeat he was damn good to the point Arewa leaders were begging GEJ to remove him.
If Ihejiriki was 'damn good' as you claim and Fg is serious about sacking the insurgents, the northern elders and their cry would have been immaterial. That's the irony of your post. What you just said made me realised the unwillingness of fg to lay it rest. Like i said, the period that the former COAS presided was the period the terrorists were found with large catche of ammunition. Something to me isn't adding up.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by danot1030: 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
Its obvious pdp is behind boko-haram insurgents.
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by dealslip(f): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Thorough investigation is what is needed not defensive argument . Let all men know that there shall be no end to strife until men cease to justify themselves. Tribalism, Sensationalism and support for Kinsmen in spite of atrocities will never solve this Boko Haram scourge but make it more complicated. Whether Ihejireka or Sheriff, let the appropriate quarters do their job while we support them with true evidence. Not because of Kinsman ship, Religion, Association or Affiliation. Sinners shouldn't go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Qelvin(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
lordsilver: You think so
But boko Haram never captured any town or hoisted any flag, not to talk of declaring any Caliphate during Ihejirika's reign.

Don't mind the befuddled dunce, nah una even get time sef.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by chemali: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Have you wondered why despite the number of arrests made by the security service, not one mention of the sponsors have been made? Are the arrested boko haram operatives KGB agents that are trained to withstand Nigerian security service torture? The negotiator made clear claims with involvement of Jonathan in terms of supplying ambulances and military cover to negotiate the release of sixty girls. The FG should categorically deny his statements if they are not true. Until that happens, it is clear the PDP led FG is complicit in the killings by their failure to act.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by chinasaekperem: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hmmmmmm, someone wants anoda civil war.
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by SaintChukz(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
Donmarrius: This is exactly what you get,when a country like Nigeria,refuses to sanitize her blogsphere!.

Op,both you,and the source you qouted,are product of Yaba left.
in your mind, you have made sense right? My friend....don't be Silly, i didn't manufacture the story, the news has been splashed all over the internet since today. If you did a proper psycho check on your brain, you would have found out it's also on other sites like Arise TV(mind you Arise TV is also owned by the same owner of Thisday). Now crawl back into the cave you came out from.
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by toludadon(m): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
beginning to make sense why oga jona removed Ihejirika, when the bubble was about to burst

1 Like

Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by Ochiz(f): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]Brainless the lot of you!.
Re: Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. by EasternLeopard: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lordlexyy: If Ihejiriki was 'damn good' as you claim and Fg is serious about sacking the insurgents, the northern elders and their cry would have been immaterial. That's the irony of your post. What you just said made me realised the unwillingness of fg to lay it rest. Like i said, the period that the former COAS presided was the period the terrorists were found with large catche of ammunition. Something to me isn't adding up.

Mention the towns captured and occupied by BH during Ihejirika's era

Was Shecow able to declare a caliphate and kidnap 200 girls during Ihejirika's era

Guy

I repeat

Ihejirika dealt with them and will repeat it if GEJ calls him to head a special task force of his own choice and supply him all needed war materials.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Kill Fulani Herdmen / Correct Bro FB Poll Between Buhari & Atiku: See Who Is Leading / Reps Propose Upward Review Of Derivation Fund From 13 To 20 Per Cent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.