Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

My Biggest Prayer As Related To Politics And Governance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Biggest Prayer As Related To Politics And Governance (588 Views)

Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Says Goodbye to Politics. / Happy New Year To Politics Section Members! – Lets Discuss 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biggest Prayer As Related To Politics And Governance by macof(m): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
My greatest prayer is for Nigeria to disintegrate and give way for Ile-Oduduwa

I don't really care how it happens even if it is war in which I loose my life.

If there is one thing I hate, it is the entity called Nigeria, created without the approval of our people.

The selfish British with the assisted effort from other Europeans created this country without considering the native people, turning us to objects you just merge up together.

Many Nigerian public holders would hate to see Nigeria disintegrate only because of their greed and selfishness, not caring about the people, all they look forward to is having their share of the "national cake" .

We need to really reconstruct ourselves

It's time Africans actually gain their independence, we have to wake up and live by our own rules and stop living how the Europeans forced you

Oduduwa Must be the identity of my children

Re: My Biggest Prayer As Related To Politics And Governance by iamord(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
macof: My greatest prayer is for Nigeria to disintegrate and give way for Ile-Oduduwa

I don't really care how it happens even if it is war in which I loose my life.

If there is one thing I hate, it is the entity called Nigeria, created without the approval of our people.

The selfish British with the assisted effort from other Europeans created this country without considering the native people, turning us to objects you just merge up together.

Many Nigerian public holders would hate to see Nigeria disintegrate only because of their greed and selfishness, not caring about the people, all they look forward to is having their share of the "national cake" .

We need to really reconstruct ourselves

It's time Africans actually gain their independence, we have to wake up and live by our own rules and stop living how the Europeans forced you

Oduduwa Must be the identity of my children

Hello bro.did u receive my pm here?

(1) (Reply)

An / Imagine This Happening Now?? / Shocker: Delta Community Where Residents’ Only Source Of Water Is Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.