Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou (1046 Views)

Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix / Can Buhari Arrest Pres Jonathan On May 29? / U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou by iluvnaija: 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farouk Aliyu

In an exclusive interview with Sahara Reporters, former member of the Nigerian House of Representatives, Farouk Adamu Aliyu reveals the aim behind his trip to Washington DC at the time when US president Barack Obama is meeting some 50 African leaders. He wants to petition President Obama to arrest Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan.

Watch video here
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3mszgLaX4bM&list=UUKnyVIW5QvfnsXddsjFKx4A
Re: U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou by Feranmicharles(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
I no read all wat u wrote

1st 2 comment if it gets to FP. I go come modify OKAY?
Re: U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou by jjcbuthot: 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
Definitely Ehijirika can't be sponsoring and commanding Boko Haram without Jonathan knowing about it.

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 29, 2014
Joke of the century. *takes a moment to laugh* smh! Arrest who? President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan or another person?

4 Likes

Re: U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou by Tundeiab(m): 12:20am On Aug 29, 2014
iluvnaija: U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farouk Aliyu

In an exclusive interview with Sahara Reporters, former member of the Nigerian House of Representatives, Farouk Adamu Aliyu reveals the aim behind his trip to Washington DC at the time when US president Barack Obama is meeting some 50 African leaders. He wants to petition President Obama to arrest Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan.

Watch video here
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3mszgLaX4bM&list=UUKnyVIW5QvfnsXddsjFKx4A
A BH sympathizer being interviewed by BH media house(Ajazeera)...

#ilaughinmylanguage... grin

4 Likes

Re: U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou by Afroconnect: 4:42am On Aug 29, 2014
El-Rufai is a Boko sponsor/sympathizer,Ihejerika fought and is still fighting bokos. only dumb Cow will believe the corrupt criminal,desperate El-Rzufai.

In some climes such lowlifes as El-Rufai would have been ridiculed to shame...too bad Nigerians will support idiots for no good reason.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou by Truckpusher(m): 4:58am On Aug 29, 2014
They should try their luck and watch things fall apart.

Sometimes these Northern rag heads actually overestimate the capability......smh

2 Likes

Re: U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou by tit(f): 5:07am On Aug 29, 2014
The Chibok saga is not enough.
asking soldiers not to use artillery but to sacrifice themselves is not enough.
these enemies of nigeria will soon get what they want.

1 Like

Re: U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou by ofala(m): 5:27am On Aug 29, 2014
How can a sane person ask whoever to arrest his President? Can somebody please define madness for us?

3 Likes

Re: U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou by jjcbuthot: 7:07am On Aug 29, 2014
ofala: How can a sane person ask whoever to arrest his President? Can somebody please define madness for us?

When will Jonathan not be arrested? How will someone oversee and finance the killing of his people and he wont be arrested? It is a matter of time.

Now, we are beginning to know the real commanders of Boko Haram - Ehijirika (the y.ibo man).

I never knew Yi.bos are the brain behind boko haram - you can prove me wrong and also tell me Ehijirika (the boko commander) is a northerner/muslim.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou by ofala(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2014
You don't deserve a reply BUT I pity you....
jjcbuthot:

When will Jonathan not be arrested? How will someone oversee and finance the killing of his people and he wont be arrested? It is a matter of time.

Now, we are beginning to know the real commanders of Boko Haram - Ehijirika (the y.ibo man).

I never knew Yi.bos are the brain behind boko haram - you can prove me wrong and also tell me Ehijirika (the boko commander) is a northerner/muslim.

5 Likes

Re: U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou by ShineuEye: 8:23am On Aug 29, 2014
@jjcbuthot
So GEJ and Ihejirika is making you northerners kill yourselves, interesting.

4 Likes

Re: U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou by jjcbuthot: 8:40am On Aug 29, 2014
ShineuEye: @jjcbuthot
So GEJ and Ihejirika is making you northerners kill yourselves, interesting.

Haven't we seen that foreigners from Niger, Chad, etc were been recruited to carry out most of these bombing acts with the protecting and instruction from?
Re: U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2014
Lol
Re: U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou by koboko69: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2014
Tundeiab: A BH sympathizer being interviewed by BH media house(Ajazeera)...

#ilaughinmylanguage... grin

Plz shut it...Ajazeera reports just as it is. They tackle any government...even the westerners. USA,Britain,Isreal and the likes.
Re: U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou by jmoore(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2014
I blame the media, they don't mind if they interview a fool.
Re: U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou by egift(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2014
I see one zoologist in prison after office grin grin grin
Re: U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin. Fools, Ndi Ara
Re: U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2014
egift: I see one zoologist in prison after office grin grin grin

You can start building the prison now because you have 4 more years before he is out of office
Re: U.S Government Should Arrest Pres. Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator - Farou by Tundeiab(m): 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
koboko69:

Plz shut it...Ajazeera reports just as it is. They tackle any government...even the westerners. USA,Britain,Isreal and the likes.
See one of their correspondent for here.... grin I checked the countries you highlighted and I didn't see any Islamic country there I.e Iraq, Iran et al.

Aljazeera is an Islamic project to promote terror agenda.

(1) (Reply)

See Campaign Photo Of Musician Tony Tetuila / Buhari And Idiagbon: A Missed Opportunity For Nigeria By Max Siollun / Finally!!! NITEL To Be Privatized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.