Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

For Those Who Think Europeans Are Your Friends - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Who Think Europeans Are Your Friends (1667 Views)

SOUTHERNERS: Slaves Who Think Themselves Masters!! / For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives / Africa's Name Before Europeans Renamed It Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Think Europeans Are Your Friends by dlimelite: 1:52am On Aug 29, 2014
[size=14pt][size=14pt] U.S. Government patent the Ebola virus [/size][/size]
http://www.intellihub.com/u-s-government-patent-ebola-virus-2009/
[size=14pt]HIV/AIDS- A LAB MADE BIO-WEAPON[/size]
http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2011/09/aids-a-lab-made-bio-weapon-you-bet-1051524.html

[size=14pt]There is something called the [b]EUGENICS movement also known as "population control." Europeans plan to depopulate Africa (which they have been doing). They believe the less people in Africa, the easier it'll be to control the continent's wealth and resources.[/b][/size] They also plan to depopulate black people all around the world. Don't believe me? Do some research on Eugenics; better yet, watch this 2 hour documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eWxCRReTV4 when you have the time. It's long but worth the watch.
Because Nigeria is the most populated black country in the continent and in the world, their target is mostly on Nigeria. They bought us Ebola and we still asked them for aid. Asking your enemy or help. smh... In Liberia the two white Americans that were there to "help" the Ebola patients were actually there infecting the people with the "man-made" virus they made to kill Africans. Karma caught up with them and they accidentally got infected too. America gave them a serum that successfully treated them and saved their lives. Now, if they were truly there to "help" those Ebola patients, why didn't they give them the serum too?
SAY NO TO VACCINES, they're not what you think they are

They come to countries in Africa with vaccines, tell you that it's good for you, but are actually deadly

They're not the only ones but one of the oyinbos. Bill Gates his wife and his father are members of the Eugenics movement. [/b]http://birdflu666./2014/07/08/us-bioweapons-lab-in-sierra-leone-at-the-epicentre-of-ebola-outbreak/
[b]Yes, Boko Haram has killed lots of people, but it's not only them killing people. Back in 2005, some white men went to Iraq. They wore wigs that resembled the Iraqi people and dressed like them. Because a lot of their women there cover up their whole body but their eyes, they were also able to do the same and pretend they were women. Later the people caught them and found out that they were terrorists planning to secretly bomb the people and make it seem like it was a tribal war between the people. And it's most likely oyinbos that's behind all that Boko Haram stuff to begin with as-well. This story is just an example of such

WHAT A REAL TERRORIST LOOKS LIKE - Two British SAS men dressed as Shiite "terrorists" were caught in Basra, Iraq, in September 2005 after having committed a terrorist act. They were caught in a car they had loaded with explosives and were prepared to detonate. The British Army attacked the Iraqi jail to get these terrorists released before they could appear in a court of law. - See more at: http://www.bollyn.com/who-is-behind-the-chaos-in-iraq/#sthash.QCus9m1k.dpuf
[img]http://4.bp..com/-4KRLur_SFp0/UgJys1s4p9I/AAAAAAAAFEs/3XW3jDxUUH4/s400/Margaret%2BSanger%2BNegro%2BQuote.jpg[/img]

~My people perish from lack of knowledge~

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Think Europeans Are Your Friends by Dibiachukwu: 5:14am On Aug 29, 2014
Don't worry bro let nature take its course.
Re: For Those Who Think Europeans Are Your Friends by Onyegecha(f): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2014
Dibiachukwu: Don't worry bro let nature take its course.

Which nature? That is the kind of reasoning that makes us prey to the white hawks. Why can't our leaders take up the challenge to protect our people? I yearn for string leaders like Gaddafi who can stand up to these people.
Re: For Those Who Think Europeans Are Your Friends by Dibiachukwu: 7:58am On Aug 29, 2014

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Think Europeans Are Your Friends by lilprinze: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2014
the Europeans or the white are devils in disguised both they are pretending to be our friends. They have been looking for ways to tap into our mineral resources since .The path that even annoys me most is the way we Africans worship them like they are god's anything they say we should we would do it we cannot stand our ground and say no to anything the west says, that is how they said our Nero silver was a pesticide and we did not even confirm or test it before we started condemning the drug am sure they knew it would cure the virus but they know anything they say we would foolishly do it without asking questions .
Re: For Those Who Think Europeans Are Your Friends by Dibiachukwu: 8:37am On Aug 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Europeans Are Your Friends by Onyegecha(f): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dibiachukwu:
Extermination is not that bad. It can easily be said to be natural selection. There are preys and there are predictors. If you are a prey. You either kill the predators or die off. My take is that there has to be a one off race war. And let the winners of that war, continue their race. That is only fair. What you explained in your post has existed since the time of Alexander the Greek. People have been complaining about this for more than 2000 years. Stop complaining. Do something about it. My take is fight to your death and stop complaining.

Oppression can never be fair, my dear. Why do you think i should keep quiet? Are you not contradicting yourself? Is it not part of my defence mechanism to at least shout out against the oppressor? I wish to stimulate our leaders to rise to the occasion and learn to defend us.
Re: For Those Who Think Europeans Are Your Friends by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
Not a bad idea at all cool
Re: For Those Who Think Europeans Are Your Friends by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
So much ado about nothing. undecided
Re: For Those Who Think Europeans Are Your Friends by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Killing niggers? count me in....
Re: For Those Who Think Europeans Are Your Friends by dazangel11(f): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Africans blaming their problem on others since 1500.

What about the 1billion chinese people?

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Europeans Are Your Friends by Dibiachukwu: 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Europeans Are Your Friends by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 30, 2014
The OP is naive.......

The vaccinations you received for Polio, Measles, Rubella,Diphtheria, etc, did they come from laboratories in Nigeria?

The shambolic healthcare system we have in Nigeria, is the west also responsible? Go to our general hospitals, you would think it's a garbage house...

The people in-charge absconded with the money and used it to buy designer bags for their many girlfriends.... We should blame the west for transmitting an invisible wave to them so that they become prone to stealing.... grin grin grin grin

The massive corruption plaguing us like an epidemic, is it also an attempt by the west to depopulate us?

When there is food famine in an African country, how many better off blacks from developed countries leave their comfort zone to offer assistance?

It's probable that there might be an attempt to 'depopulate' black people but all the hardships we face in Nigeria are self-inflicted. We have to mitigate these self-inflicted hardships before attempting to point fingers at someone else....

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Europeans Are Your Friends by tpia1: 2:16am On Aug 30, 2014
Is Racism Against Blacks Possible Without The Active Collaboration Of Blacks?

the thread was removed but its archived (for now).

Like i've emphasized many times, anyone facing racism, should look very hard at the fellow black people or their fellow country people they interact with.

the answer lies with them.
Re: For Those Who Think Europeans Are Your Friends by tpia1: 2:22am On Aug 30, 2014
Re: For Those Who Think Europeans Are Your Friends by Onyegecha(f): 8:04am On Aug 30, 2014
Dibiachukwu:
Your leaders, you dont control. They control you by allowance or by force. They are supplied and controlled by these pigs in the background. When they go out of line, they are demonised in the media and then removed with as much force as possible. Nobody says a word. Voices like yours and mine are drowned by voices of morons created by there education system. You are a very insignificant minority. Others are either too scared or too dumb to say anything about what is going on. They would be the first to attack you. Make fun of them. Don't try to change them. And if they attack, view them like zombies. Shoot at the head, shoot to kill.

You are making a lot of sense but i think we have a duty to keep shouting as loud as our little voices can go. You never can know who may be listening and the effects the opinions we share may have on such a person.

(1) (Reply)

: Australian Negotiator Stephen Davis Posed With Asari Dokubo And Niger Delta Mi / Nairaland Political Section Memes: 2014 Nigeria Politics In Pictures / Nigerians May Vote With Temporary Voters Card- House Of Reps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.