Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. (30639 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / 18 Things People who attended UNILAG can completely relate To / Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Jesuspistol(m): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2014
Thank ur God say u be woman. U go see 1 rich maga weh u go use pregnancy hook upon say u no know book.

Na man get d headache weh u dey worry about.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by alotofgrace(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2014
akitijackson: I'm final year student of the English Language(B.A). In my 1st year in the university, I was a first class student, bt I drastically dropped to 2.2 in 300level. As I discovered d level at which I dropped, I lost interest in the degree, nw I dnt knw my fate. My plan nw is as soon as I'm done, I'm gonna apply for a 2nd degree nd dis time ntin will stop me frm attaining what I've always desired. Now my dilema is if it's gon be a gud idea for me to start afresh or shld I jst continue onto masters? I really want to make things straight cos the worst result I've eva had is dis present 1.

i had same issue when my dream to be atleast 4.9 in 400 so that i could come out first class but no thanks to our cramming lecturers who would want you to do garbage in garbage out. i ended up with 2.1, so shameful considering my level of "scholar"
buh dont let dat pressure you too quickly into second degree. work with ur 1st degree to get first hand industrial experience and then think of masters later. thats wot am doing
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by houseoftuition: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by kaboninc(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2014
dimples2: you.want.to.start. afresh lipsrsealed

You must be from a rich family

If not! U better look for your lost focus shocked

Is this an advice?
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nastydroid(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2014
jeamie: Poor farmer tractor go jam you cool
carrot dy ur brain wink
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nastydroid(m): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2014
kaboninc:

Is this an advice?
she is talking to herself
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by kaboninc(m): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2014
Nastydroid: she is talking to herself

Was I talking to you?
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by duni04(m): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2014
Repteam:

So we girls r d source of u guys failure smiley What abt u??
Its a girl not a dude undecided
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by BetaTechnicians: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2014
it is a pity that people see the university as only about first class, 2:1 or 2:2...

____________________________________________________________________________________
In other News, get our cheap laptops and gadgets
https://www.nairaland.com/betatechnicians/topics
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2014
kaboninc:

Is this an advice?

Have you said yours?
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by adorable29(f): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2014
Mods, a supposed first class cum 2:2 student of English language composes like this and you bring it to front page for the whole world to see....

Is this some sort of "sarcasm"?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nastydroid(m): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2014
kaboninc:

Was I talking to you?
chop this ''''''K'''''''' lipsrsealed
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by DesChyko: 8:16am On Aug 29, 2014
@OP, graduating is not an easy feat. It'll be okay if you can afford a clean slate, but I'ld advise you to continue and make do with what you have. Having a first class, a dream, depends on many other factors other than your input, which is your only contribution.
So, leave those dreams and make do with your reality. That's what the economy has given us. What you need more is network(connections). This is Naija.
I have more to say, but this will be all for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by kaboninc(m): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2014
Nastydroid: chop this ''''''K'''''''' lipsrsealed

Na me bring you come Nairaland? shocked
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Jesuspistol(m): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2014
But really. I don't know ur age. What I know as a med grad is a woman's best reproductive years are btwn 16-24yrs. So as u grow older consider ur reproductivity

But if u're young 4 d 2nd degree u can go tru direct entry and dat would be just 3 yrs. But make sure at d 3rd year u have a man of ur own.

To encourage u, I know a lady who finished a 5 yrs course + predegree = 6yrs and now going tru direct entry to study 4yrs nursing. She looks young though but agewise na only we few friends knw say she no be small pikin again.

So go for it, I would say.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by GEJTILL2019(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2014
Bluetooth2:

Your sister is getting out of hand and you are also losing focus. grin

My friend you guys should go and marry cuz education is not your calling.
do u know her?
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by TopUpGold: 8:22am On Aug 29, 2014
You're the solution to your problem.
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nastydroid(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2014
kaboninc:

Na me bring you come Nairaland? shocked
grin
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by duni04(m): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2014
adorable29: Mods, a supposed first class cum 2:2 student of English language composes like this and you bring it to front page for the whole world to see....

Is this some sort of "sarcasm"?

Wot? She shud carry dictionary cos she wants to post on nairaland? U pple sef undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by kaboninc(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2014
Nastydroid: grin

Biko face your studies. I spoke to dimples2
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Jesuspistol(m): 8:27am On Aug 29, 2014
duni04: OP spent her 4 years enjoying postinor and drinking grin grin grin grin grin

Lolz. U got me really laffing. Abi na, only God knw wetin make am loose focus for book
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nastydroid(m): 8:27am On Aug 29, 2014
kaboninc:

Biko face your studies. I spoke to dimples2
yess sire cool i don't want to lose focus angry
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by kaboninc(m): 8:27am On Aug 29, 2014
dimples2:

Have you said yours?

Do I need to? Read the title of the thread and the content of the thread and tell me why I need to. Besides is the poster a He or She?
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by kaboninc(m): 8:28am On Aug 29, 2014
Nastydroid: yess sire cool

By the way are you from Android?
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nastydroid(m): 8:30am On Aug 29, 2014
kaboninc:

By the way are you from Android?
not really,but i operate like an android wink
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Arolium(m): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2014
Na education sweet like dt?abeg do Mk u leave sch jooooo....
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Jesuspistol(m): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2014
Bimfo: hahahahahahahahhaha..

Prick don spoil ur Life.. hahahahahaha

grin Guys! weldone ooo.. Spoiling lives since 1960BC

LoooooLzzzz

1 Like

Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by jeamie(m): 8:32am On Aug 29, 2014
Nastydroid: carrot dy ur brain wink
ewu grin
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 29, 2014
akitijackson: I'm final year student of the English Language(B.A). In my1st year in the university, I was a first class student, bt I drastically dropped to 2.2 in 300level. As I discovered d level at which I dropped, I lost interest in the degree, nw I dnt knw my fate. My plan nw is as soon as I'm done, I'm gonna apply for a 2nd degree nd dis time ntin will stop me frm attaining what I've always desired. Now my dilema is if it's gon be a gud idea for me to start afresh or shld I jst continue onto masters? I really want to make things straight cos the worst result I've eva had is dis present 1.
I'm afraid the highlighted claim seems bogus. The quality (or lack thereof) of your grammar and spelling clearly rules out any possibility that you were once a "first class student" of English; certainly not in any accredited university.

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by kaboninc(m): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2014
Nastydroid: not really,but i operate like an android wink

You do 'operate' like an Android indeed. By 'operate' you mean?
Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by olapluto(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2014
You're probably not good enough for even a 2:1 irrespective of the course you take. 1st years are usually very easy while the remaining years are designed to be a step up intellectually. You dont seem to have made the big step up, you do not seem to realise there is a need for step up yet. You did not really drop 'drastically', you only failed to step up dramatically, hence you lagging behind.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus. by kaboninc(m): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2014
pro01:
I'm afraid the highlighted claim seems bogus. The quality (or lack thereof) of your grammar and spelling clearly rules out any possibility that you were once a "first class student" of English, at least not in any accredited university.

Seriously bro, are you in Nigeria? If you are, did you school in a Nigerian University? By Nigerian University I mean public and 'selected' private universities? If you do am sure it was in the days of FREE education.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

19-year-old Girl Who Graduated From University At 17 Lists Her Achievements / UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University / Funny Ways Kids Are Taught In Schools(share Your Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.