Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters (34151 Views)

Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo / AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by superstar3: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
Allohrandy: I don't think its propaganda. we should be grateful to Cameroon for helping us fight boko haram. Nigerian Army has been fighting boko haram for over 5 years but have not been able to destroy them. We need help from Cameroon and we cant win the war without Cameroon help

You are on point bro....My question is what is the number of BH members compare to population of Nigerian Army? It sound awful that our dear soldiers can still not conquer after battling them for more than five years
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by Nayah(f): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Firefire: Can you compare sleep with death

Cameroon ko, chameleon ni angry

Nigerian Army is one of the BEST not only in the continent but in the world.

Our problem is internal... enemies within the walls.

You can t be the "best"when you re unable to protect your country , you can't be the "best" when some mad people settle a Calife and illegally control part of a country , you can't be the best when you beg France for help while you used to say that Francophone countries I. Africa are puppets. Think about it, you're only the best with facts not just oil promotion
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by aladon10: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
lyntiffany: My dear is not as if Cameroonian soldiers are more active than Nigerian soldiers , the issue is that Nigerian military is filled with Hausa Fulani Muslims that are bokoharam sympathisers. Some which have their brothers in the sect. That's the reason it seems this people cannot be conquered.
immagine wah ya are saying even an illiterate won't alter such ya knoe boko haram are ruthless and crazy they kill on sight irrespective of religion or ethical perspective so why would a soldier sympathize with someone who want to kill him does it make any sense

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by Rexyl(m): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
lirusehn: stop killing us
sad

cheesy tongue

who is killing who? In Cameroun?
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
lyntiffany: My dear is not as if Cameroonian soldiers are more active than Nigerian soldiers , the issue is that Nigerian military is filled with Hausa Fulani Muslims that are bokoharam sympathisers. Some which have their brothers in the sect. That's the reason it seems this people cannot be conquered.
Then the president should southern soldiers if the northern soldiers are sympathisers.
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by meforyou1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kill them all. Starting with shecow
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by lyntiffany(f): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
aladon10: immagine wah ya are saying even an illiterate won't alter such ya knoe boko haram are ruthless and crazy they kill on sight irrespective of religion or ethical perspective so why would a soldier sympathize with someone who want to kill him does it make any sense
Guess your the illiterate here, when Nigerian soldiers went for peace keeping in Liberia did they fail?
When they went to Sierra Leon were they massacred?
They went to Mali they came back with victory, slow poke, question you should ask yourself is this , why can't they be able to give us same victory song in Nigeria ? your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by Rexyl(m): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2014

you have just summarised the reason why the battle against terrorists has been taking too long to win... Most of Nigerian security personnel are seeing those criminals as their brethren on social, political and religious issues. The major problem now is hypocrisy and sabotage within. If all eyes are closed against the terrorists,with serious fight against them they would have been totally defeated and their memories cut off.
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by anonymous6(f): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Amen
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by lyntiffany(f): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
EbolaParasite:

You are the JOKE.
If BOKOHARAM originated from Cameroun, don't you think the Nigerian Army would have wiped them out as well?
Everyone knows the Nigerian Army is capable but when you are dealing with Guerilla warfare it's a different ball game.
1.) They are Nigerians
2.)They are mostly Northerners and the Nigerian Army is dominated by Northerners so infiltration is EASY
3.) Politics is being played.

If the insurgency was coming from Cameroun, the NA would have finished them by now.
Thank God you understand my point of view.
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by anonymous6(f): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2014

interesting didn't know this
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by lyntiffany(f): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rexyl:

you have just summarised the reason why the battle against terrorists has been taking too long to win... Most of Nigerian security personnel are seeing those criminals as their brethren on social, political and religious issues. The major problem now is hypocrisy and sabotage within. If all eyes are closed against the terrorists,with serious fight against them they would have been totally defeated and their memories cut off.
Gbam. your word stand soooooooo straight like cigar. But some here don't understand what I meant by that.
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by lirusehn(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
omoredia: may peace be very far from you and your family

my Bro dont u think yu've gone so far with this? U cud Ave cursed me without including my family.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by lirusehn(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
ugoezeik: wu allow U on dis forum ehh? I tot U av bn quarantine since 2wks nau, au cm U r aut

can u plz write in English? smiley

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by lirusehn(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rexyl:

who is killing who? In Cameroun?

shut up joor! smiley

Are Bokoharams not ur fellow Nigerians ?? tongue

Even ur president once acknowledged this fact, they are Nigerians and there is nothing u can do to change that fact cheesy

tongue
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by lyntiffany(f): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
EbiJUNIRO:

bros bet wait oh, no b because of all d factors wey u list above don make the Cameroonian soldiers firm and strong pass us?? Shuu

bcoz of compassion, u go let ur so called brother kill ur sister, kill enter ur papa and den ur mama abi??
pls am no He. You fit ask your neighbour that question.
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by Firefire(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
The truth remains the truth.

Defragmentation in the military due to individual interest and affiliation thou has impact in overall performance but does not subject the entire force to underperformance.

I admit water don pass garri…

NA and Nigeria will surely WIN the war against home-base terrorism.
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
chuksmad:
I be following your comment. It seems your are sympathetic to Boko Haram cause. Nothing to be done against boko haram, you will not condemn. I am watching you.

Condemning boko haram has no effect. Just like ebola, you fight it, not condemn it.
I will not descend with you people into the mediocrity of empty condemnations.
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by Rexyl(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
lyntiffany: Gbam. your word stand soooooooo straight like cigar. But some here don't understand what I meant by that.

may God give many sense of direction to understand better, so that they can see terrorism as a crime against humanity. in a situation where some people are seeing those criminals as freedom fighters or relations that must be protected while doing the evil freely, it will be very difficult to win such battle.

Jihadists killing and destroying properties of innocent people and even the men of God, yet they enjoy sympathies from some quarters.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
Former governor of Borno sponsors Boko Haram - Boko Haram negotiator reveals:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/08/former-governor-of-borno-sponsors-boko.html
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by Rexyl(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
lirusehn:
shut up joor! smiley

Are Bokoharams not ur fellow Nigerians ?? tongue

Even ur president once acknowledged this fact, they are Nigerians and there is nothing u can do to change that fact cheesy

tongue

Why ranting here. Go and tell your brethren to lay down their arms and amunation and allow peace to reign. They are the ones killing Nigerians. The roles of military is to protect the citizens, their mandate is to deal with criminals who may not want peace for others. Your boko haram brothers are the ones threatening mutual coexistence of Nigerians. Consequently they must be dealt with to allow peace loving and responsible people of Nigeria to live in harmony.

if they don't cause trouble there is no reason for the military to suffer heavy casualty in the forests for chasing away the wicked and stubborn ones for our own good. The military have better thing to do in the baracks.
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by lirusehn(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rexyl:

Why ranting here. Go and tell your brethren to lay down their arms and amunation and allow peace to reign. They are the ones killing Nigerians. The roles of military is to protect the citizens, their mandate is to deal with criminals who may not want peace for others. Your boko haram brothers are the ones threatening mutual coexistence of Nigerians. Consequently they must be dealt with to allow peace loving and responsible people of Nigeria to live in harmony.

if they don't cause trouble there is no reason for the military to suffer heavy casualty in the forests for chasing away the wicked and stubborn ones for our own good. The military have better thing to do in the baracks.

go ask ur Millitary men why dev'not bin able to overpower BH.

Many more figures after 6 than 7 and 8 , many more reasons bahind the existenz of bokoharam. Keep Ranting for ur gods
undecided

Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hmm..., cameroonians are now the ones doing the fighting, incurring for themselves unneccessay expenses, whereas *Jonathan The Thief* is carting away supposed security funds, and doing nothing to prosecute dutifuly the fight against this alien menace they call #terrorism. Kudos to cameroonian authorities, though they have no option than to help curb this contaminagious virus(else it spreads into their own country).@ all courtesy of the corrupt government of their nigerian neighbours.
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by Rexyl(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
lirusehn:
go ask ur Millitary men why dev'not bin able to overpower BH.

Many more figures after 6 than 7 and 8 , many more reasons bahind the existenz of bokoharam. Keep Ranting for ur gods
undecided

you should have read the reason for the failure of our military to overpower boko haram all these years times without number. Many of them are compromising
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by dopedealer(m): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote author=Firefire]Can you compare sleep with death

Cameroon ko, chameleon ni angry

Nigerian Army is one of the BEST not only in the continent but in the world.

Our problem is internal... enemies within the walls.

[/quote

"Nigerian Army is one of the BEST not only in the continent but IN THE WORLD"..... Pls how do you explain this! Dreamer
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by daslimentceo: 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kush, Flavour, Morell shine in 'Half of a Yellow Sun' theme song, 'Let’s Live Together' [MOVIE] http:///1qbTCDW
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by ebele1999: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Story noni jo!
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by DebohBaron(m): 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
giles14: bros may shame catch u.

Bro nah shame go catch u and ur family!!
You this big fool.
Pls I'm entitled to my opinion...a&s wipe!!
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by lumeneng22: 2:50am On Aug 30, 2014
Hope these gendarme have not kill some of our girls?
2, If christain men are beheaded and their wives taken over, it is left for such wives to carry on the fight by simply putting otapiapia on their food shikenna.
3, It also seems cameroun sojas are more patriotic than nigeria sojas.
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by Caseless: 7:23am On Aug 30, 2014
rubbish!
Do u knw how many men frm the hausa were lost in this fight both those in uniform and off uniform?
Somebody is paying bh to decimate the military might of d north and kill innocent people to reduce the north's population.
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by lyntiffany(f): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2014
caseless: rubbish!
Do u knw how many men frm the hausa were lost in this fight both those in uniform and off uniform?
Somebody is paying bh to decimate the military might of d north and kill innocent people to reduce the north's population.
you made absolutely no sense to me. wrote garbage.
Re: Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters by calcal: 8:18am On Aug 30, 2014
Cameroon should answer for killing Nigerians without trial. who give them the right to kill Nigerians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Charly Boy And Deji Danced Unclad In The Market Place / Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.