Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Dog Owners,list All Your Various Types Of Feeds And Their Price,food And Drugs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Owners,list All Your Various Types Of Feeds And Their Price,food And Drugs (1958 Views)

The Best Of Feeds For Your Dogs / 10 Common Mistakes Dog Owners Make / Raw Feeding Ideas For Nigerian Dog Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Owners,list All Your Various Types Of Feeds And Their Price,food And Drugs by kuzee(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2014
I have been feeding my dogs with Original Italian Quality SIMBA
bocconi con vitello
chunk with veal.
that their favorite.
the food tin cost #250 per each.
I have spend much,now I want to start feeding them other household food,
will there be any effect on them when been fed with household food like growth and diseases?
they dnt like eating housefood I serve them but some neighborhood dog do eat other food not mongrel.
my dog are asential.

plz list yours.

Re: Dog Owners,list All Your Various Types Of Feeds And Their Price,food And Drugs by Apitch(m): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2014
Nice thread
Oya make una begin comment, I would love to learn
Drop ur feed and what u feel about it both good and bad
Re: Dog Owners,list All Your Various Types Of Feeds And Their Price,food And Drugs by kuzee(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
see as them silent,make una talk na in pidgin
Re: Dog Owners,list All Your Various Types Of Feeds And Their Price,food And Drugs by mayorall(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mine is Arion puppy food. Its a dry food in form of cakes.

Made in Belgium

No disease

#8,500 for 15kg

last 6 weeks giving 300-400g daily
Re: Dog Owners,list All Your Various Types Of Feeds And Their Price,food And Drugs by kuzee(m): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
mayorall: Mine is Arion puppy food. Its a dry food in form of cakes.

Made in Belgium

No disease

#8,500 for 15kg

last 6 weeks giving 300-400g daily

can we see the pix.of the pack plz,is that the lowest amount sold?
Re: Dog Owners,list All Your Various Types Of Feeds And Their Price,food And Drugs by mayorall(m): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
kuzee:
can we see the pix.of the pack plz,is that the lowest amount sold?

Depend on the seller. My vet doctor also sell measured 2KG at #1,200.
Re: Dog Owners,list All Your Various Types Of Feeds And Their Price,food And Drugs by kuzee(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
mayorall:

Depend on the seller. My vet doctor also sell measured 2KG at #1,200.
i would love to purchase that
and how is it fed
Re: Dog Owners,list All Your Various Types Of Feeds And Their Price,food And Drugs by mayorall(m): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
kuzee:
i would love to purchase that
and how is it fed

Just like serving yourself biscult. But you have to soak in milk/water for less than 6 weeks old puppies
Re: Dog Owners,list All Your Various Types Of Feeds And Their Price,food And Drugs by kuzee(m): 8:02am On Aug 30, 2014
mayorall:

Just like serving yourself biscult. But you have to soak in milk/water for less than 6 weeks old puppies
thanks for that,
aside from that,i mentioned in my post that is there no other way to feed the dog like household food instead of spending all allowances to dog all the time.
i love my dog o.
Re: Dog Owners,list All Your Various Types Of Feeds And Their Price,food And Drugs by mayorall(m): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
kuzee:
thanks for that,
aside from that,i mentioned in my post that is there no other way to feed the dog like household food instead of spending all allowances to dog all the time.
i love my dog o.

Yes there is. But might affect the growth. You can cook indomie plus egg, plus fish to attract the dog. Same thing applies to Rice. But be prepared for poo.
Re: Dog Owners,list All Your Various Types Of Feeds And Their Price,food And Drugs by kuzee(m): 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
mayorall:

Yes there is. But might affect the growth. You can cook indomie plus egg, plus fish to attract the dog. Same thing applies to Rice. But be prepared for poo.
affect growth you say?
what considerable amount of time you need to start feeding household food and food bought from the market
Re: Dog Owners,list All Your Various Types Of Feeds And Their Price,food And Drugs by kuzee(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
you guys should say something

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Any Exotic And Aggressive Dog / How Legit Is This Pics? / Fantastic Exceptional Male And Female Bullmastiff Pups For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.