Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

The Mother Who's Proud To Parade Naked Infront Of Her 13-year-old Son - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Mother Who's Proud To Parade Naked Infront Of Her 13-year-old Son (5232 Views)

Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mother Who's Proud To Parade Naked Infront Of Her 13-year-old Son by Danhumprey: 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
See them boys,even girls,be looking for näked picx. Smh.grin
Re: The Mother Who's Proud To Parade Naked Infront Of Her 13-year-old Son by Danhumprey: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Iaz93: I was expecting to see a picture of the naaked mother and son.

The next news we'll be reading is: Son, 15, impregnates Mother.

The mother is senseless.
gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Mother Who's Proud To Parade Naked Infront Of Her 13-year-old Son by Danhumprey: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lazy people everywhere. Come on! What's too long for you to read?undecided

You want someone to summarise it for you? No be the same head/brain una get?
Re: The Mother Who's Proud To Parade Naked Infront Of Her 13-year-old Son by Danhumprey: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ishilove: I have a friend, 30 yrs of age who still goes around butt nekkid at home. She is not the only one. Her father, mother, sisters and brothers go around the house in their birthday suits.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with it. To each his own.

Re: The Mother Who's Proud To Parade Naked Infront Of Her 13-year-old Son by Danhumprey: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yomieluv: Was expecting to see a picture,am seriously disappointed.
gringringrin

@ ITbomb,what do you think?grin
Re: The Mother Who's Proud To Parade Naked Infront Of Her 13-year-old Son by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 30, 2014
Dayum shocked shocked shocked shocked this post is long
Re: The Mother Who's Proud To Parade Naked Infront Of Her 13-year-old Son by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2014
Danhumprey: I'm sure being näked is normal in your family!wink

Why are you sure?
Re: The Mother Who's Proud To Parade Naked Infront Of Her 13-year-old Son by gbanikiti(m): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
There's nothing wrong with it if you ask me. We live in 2different cultures with the western world, it sounds like a taboo here no doubt. My sisters change infront of me or leave the bath door widely open, all I real did was to walk out of their presense or feign ignorance *laughs*.

With time the 13year has gone so used to it that he will start seeing unclothedness as normal, you guys are the ones seeing it as abnormal.

Picture going to miami beach, there are a lot of ladies br@less and topless, just a little gstring that reveals their butts there in. In say in guinea where they got a festival where ladies walk unclad on a particular day on the street and in swahili where bra don't move market because they are keen on the below area.

When you get to such places, with time you adapt and tends to seem normal.

Every family got its own stroke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wives And Submission To Their Husband / The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 / What Was The Cause Of Disagreement When Making Wedding Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.