Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

They Killed My Sons, Now They Want My Life – Sheikh Zakzaky - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Killed My Sons, Now They Want My Life – Sheikh Zakzaky (433 Views)

'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos) / Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment / Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Killed My Sons, Now They Want My Life – Sheikh Zakzaky by argon500: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2014
Leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky, has disclosed alleged plan by the Nigerian security agents to orchestrate his death.
Sheik Zakzaky, who spoke at the end of a weekly Tafsir held at the Hussainiyyah Baqiyyatullah, Zaria, on Wednesday, said he had uncovered a plot to unleash further violence on the forthcoming fortieth day prayer session for members of the movement recently killed by soldiers in Zaria, scheduled for Wednesday.
According to Sheik Zakzaky, the government still wanted to shed more innocent blood
“The fact is that they have killed three of my sons; specifically, they still want more; it is my life they are after now at all costs.
“These days, we pass by pre-planned security ambushes whenever we went to or come back from Hussainiyyah. On Monday, they ignited a false flag chaos at one filling station with the full intention to shoot. We don’t know why they stationed soldiers there. They are still there since after the incident occurred.
“The government has its own “Shia” among the security, whom they use to ignite and instigate chaos. They were told to be on red alert, as they were going to be attacked,” he said.
According to the Sheik, “A group of snipers in suits, headed by one professional sniper called Nyam, was on standby. Nyam and his team were seen passing along Hussainiyyah to where they were lodged. They were specially brought here to kill.”
He further alleged that the sole aim of the authorities was to cause chaos and anarchy in the country, not minding the consequences.
“We have information that they planned to detonate bombs during the fortieth day prayer congregation. They have also produced many red and black flags with Ya Husain inscription. The flags are there in the barracks right now. It is possible they will unleash an offensive, then place a flag there and attribute it to Shi’a. They may also use the flags to infiltrate the fortieth day prayer session, and be part of it.
“We also learnt that they are going to receive a delivery of dangerous weapons that would be used for the first time on us,” Sheik Zakzaky told his congregation.

Source: Leadership newspaper

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Types Of Speeches That Jonathan Should Have Given On Chibok / Boko Haram: Ihejirika's Reaction To Negotiator's Allegations / Military Fires GOC Attacked By The Soldiers That Was Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.