Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Do You Think President Jonathan Has Handled The Ebola Crisis Well? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think President Jonathan Has Handled The Ebola Crisis Well? (495 Views)

Summary Of Cases Handled By CCT - Till Date / Why Do You Think President Jonathan Is Corrupt? / How Would OBJ Have Handled Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think President Jonathan Has Handled The Ebola Crisis Well? by OlusolaWarrior: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2014
The Minister of Health, Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu announced days ago that Nigeria has only one case of Ebola left. But barely 24 hours later, reports revealed that two other persons in Port-Harcourt had contracted the disease. One of them died. Latest reports also revealed that 100 persons have been quarantined in Rivers State.
Do you think President Goodluck Jonathan has been responsive to the Ebola scourge? I'm not sure I can score him well on the issue even though there are people that think he has been active on the issue.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think President Jonathan Has Handled The Ebola Crisis Well? by NosaHenry(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
Before the Rivers state issue came up, i was quick to tell my friends that for the first time the govt has performed. Most of them were not as enthusiastic as myself, believing that this admin is jinxed for nonperformance. I think they are right after all. I don't know why the minister of Health is still there after this huge embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think President Jonathan Has Handled The Ebola Crisis Well? by KaiMallam: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
The prompt response of the FG to the Ebola outbreak has reassured me of our government's ability to contain the deadly virus. Until I heard that new cases were reported in Port Harcourt, I was glad to know that the FG was on top of the situation and gradually stemming the spread of the deadly scourge.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, A Listening President –george / Maiduguri Youths March Against Boko Haram / Ahmadu Fintiri Emerges PDP Gubernatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.