Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Advise Me Please !!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise Me Please !!! (4284 Views)

My Younger Brother's Wedding Plan Is Having Issues, Please Advise Me / Please Advise Me, I Feel Like Confronting Him / Am Such A Useless Person. Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise Me Please !!! by esteltiarra: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
Op has been busted, so many fake stories here and there
Re: Advise Me Please !!! by Godmystrength: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
blank: This was as at July 22 2013.

This was as at Aug 2014

There are so many fake stories in this section that when i see inconsistencies, i bail out immediately.
shocked shocked shocked Can you imagine??
Mtschew^100. nonsense. To think i was following this thread faithfully...... Waste of my precious time cry

In some thread, he is a man. here she is a woman. maybe his/her problem is here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1394206/memory-problem
Re: Advise Me Please !!! by blank(f): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
Godmystrength: shocked shocked shocked Can you imagine??
Mtschew^100. nonsense. To think i was following this thread faithfully...... Waste of my precious time cry

EfemenaXY:
Mtcheew!
Mtcheew!! Mtcheew!!
Mtcheew!!! Mtcheew!!! Mtcheew!!!
You know what, I give up completely on this section with it's endless tirade of ghost stories. Complete and utter waste of time.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeewwww!!!!

I had busted her since just that i felt that people will think i have personal beaf. But when i saw how people were following her updates religously, i just had to talk. She will soon come and explain how she meant that they have been living together even though not married and she had children for him but they just decided to get married. Mtcheew
Re: Advise Me Please !!! by blank(f): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Godmystrength: shocked shocked shocked Can you imagine??

In some thread, he is a man. here she is a woman. maybe his/her problem is here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1394206/memory-problem

Lol
Re: Advise Me Please !!! by Godmystrength: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
blank:

I had busted her since just that i felt that people will think i have personal beaf. But when i saw how people were following her updates religously, i just had to talk. She will soon come and explain how she meant that they have been living together even though not married and she had children for him but they just decided to get married. Mtcheew
grin grin grin. What i don't even know is whether victovrry is a SHE or HE
Re: Advise Me Please !!! by Zekkmixes(f): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Mtcheew!
Mtcheew!! Mtcheew!!
Mtcheew!!! Mtcheew!!! Mtcheew!!!
You know what, I give up completely on this section with it's endless tirade of ghost stories. Complete and utter waste of time.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeewwww!!!!
edwife: That is why i don't waste my breath commenting up and down on NL. undecided
I will rather read,and go find myself a nice nollywood movie,at least they believable. cheesy cool
This is so unforunate.
All the liars on this section are making it impossible for those who actually have problems to get responses or suggestions.
I know that some people who have real problems come here for help, infact there's a lady I know in real life who started a thread to ask for help on how to forget past heartbreaks by her spouse and love him completely again.

I just tire for this nonsense. You can't get any attention in real life so you foolishly decide that trolling on the internet is the best way to get it. Seun please look into this thing.
Re: Advise Me Please !!! by perry2020(f): 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
victovrry: I got married to my husband several years ago, we are blessed with two girls, after 8years of our marriage my husband and his family called a meeting which the outcome was just to tell me of a boy my husband had when he was in secondary school, though he denied the boy then but now he has grown and look exactly like him...the issue now is that whenever I wanted to give birth to a boy, it always lead to miscarriage or born him dead...hmmm we had nothing when we got married, infact we married in a room, now we have more than four houses and cars, in which all my salaries and efforts are contributed but ...my kids are all girls and all our properties are written in my husband's name, pls I don't know what to do.....
I understand ur plight oo bt u have to b smart ooo.its nt too late to change d names on d document,tell him it's on one condition u would accept d kid n dat is all properties should b name after both of u.PLZ NOTE dnt put Mr and Mrs ur surname oooo coz any woman can Mrs (f e remarries her she will b Mrs ur husband's name) so it should be Mr and Mrs ur name,husbands name and surname.its nt too late to change it.n next of kin tinz ur girls ooooo.bera change it and not take d risk.
Re: Advise Me Please !!! by victovrry(m): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2014
blank: This was as at July 22 2013.

This was as at Aug 2014

There are so many fake stories in this section that when i see inconsistencies, i bail out immediately.
this is neither a fake story nor just a formulated one, this is what has really caused sadness and pains to someone's life, I really thanks those that have given their id and advices on here....
Re: Advise Me Please !!! by victovrry(m): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2014
thanks to all great people of great mind on this trend, VICTOVRRY is a man, but the story he wrote on here happened to someone very close to him and he has done all he could to advice her but she don't really find the advice helpful, thats why VICTOVRRY have to throw it on here, I want you to know that every good contributions here I sent to her on her BB and she was just have reason to thank all that has given good and very helpful advices here.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Comes First In A Man's Life? / Relocation Sales!All Barely 2 year's, Agege Lagos,very Good Condition / Parent(s) Defending Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.