Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,928 members, 7,952,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Nigeria's Frame Of Refrence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Frame Of Refrence (459 Views)

N’delta Attacks Plot To Frame Tompolo – Ijaw Group / They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out / How We Plotted To Frame Dasuki Of Coup Plotting - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Frame Of Refrence by popy35: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
My fellow Nigerian's, it is in a lack-lustre mood that i write this. Nigerians! The outside world do not see you the way u see yourself. Once you leave the shores of Naija, you are either a savage, a drug pusher or a long list of other stereotypes. Its not your fault. It is simply the doing of more than a few bad eggs. The aim of the thread is to let you know that there is a frame of refrence for you, pls do not fit into it. Create a new frame, make it beautiful, only then will Nigeria contribute to this world.
Re: Nigeria's Frame Of Refrence by btoks: 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
True talk!!

(1) (Reply)

Media Promoting Terrorism In Nigeria – Maku / Do You Think The US Created The Islamic State (I S). Read This 2011 Article / Why Is The Army Slow In Liberating Terrorised Communities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.