Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

I Want To Join D Nigerian Army Recruitment... Let's Meet Here To Prepare.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Join D Nigerian Army Recruitment... Let's Meet Here To Prepare.... (1798 Views)

2015 Nigerian Army Recruitment Form For The 74 Regular Recruits Intake Is Out!! / Nigerian Army Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Army Recruitment: WAEC/NECO Results From 2008 Downward Is Expired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Join D Nigerian Army Recruitment... Let's Meet Here To Prepare.... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU JOIN THE NIGERIAN ARMY......

PLEASE THIS IS 100% PURE AND 100% GURANTEED......

Join the Nigerian Army...
For the next [72 RRI - NA]

IS THERE ANY ONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN JOINING THE NIGERIAN ARMY.... AND
IF YOU KNOW YOU GOT A LOT OF PASSION FOR THE JOB, THEN YOU ARE HIGHLY
WELCOME.

NB- ONLY THROUGH
RECRUITMENT....

For any information and enquiry contact - ANDREW
08030579680 or Email - andrewlizzy@yahoo.com

NB - ONLY GUYS THAT HAS PASSION FOR THE JOB....
THANK YOU...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Join D Nigerian Army Recruitment... Let's Meet Here To Prepare.... by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
JAGARS: WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU JOIN THE NIGERIAN ARMY......
WELCOME.
NB- ONLY THROUGH
RECRUITMENT....
THANK YOU...
Re: I Want To Join D Nigerian Army Recruitment... Let's Meet Here To Prepare.... by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
No Guts...... No Glory....
NA - 72 RRI is still on the way....
Re: I Want To Join D Nigerian Army Recruitment... Let's Meet Here To Prepare.... by rukkyng(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hello I think u should introduce urself properly so that does intrested will know what exacty what 72 RRI- NA means.
Re: I Want To Join D Nigerian Army Recruitment... Let's Meet Here To Prepare.... by Ambi25: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
prepare ur self
Re: I Want To Join D Nigerian Army Recruitment... Let's Meet Here To Prepare.... by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
rukkyng: Hello I think u should introduce urself properly so that does intrested will know what exacty what 72 RRI- NA means.
Alright..... 72 RRI - NA means... 72 Regular Recruitment Intake - Nigerian Army
Re: I Want To Join D Nigerian Army Recruitment... Let's Meet Here To Prepare.... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU JOIN THE NIGERIAN ARMY......

WELCOME.

NB- ONLY THROUGH
RECRUITMENT....

THANK YOU...
Re: I Want To Join D Nigerian Army Recruitment... Let's Meet Here To Prepare.... by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
JAGARS: WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU JOIN THE NIGERIAN ARMY......
WELCOME.
NB- ONLY THROUGH
RECRUITMENT....
THANK YOU...
Re: I Want To Join D Nigerian Army Recruitment... Let's Meet Here To Prepare.... by ohosi4real(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
I wnt to join pls hw can i go
Re: I Want To Join D Nigerian Army Recruitment... Let's Meet Here To Prepare.... by rukkyng(m): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
JAGARS: Alright..... 72 RRI - NA means... 72 Regular Recruitment Intake - Nigerian Army
I hear there is short service too in joining the Nigerian army, what are the requirement? cost of form and any idea how much short service combatant are been paid fill is in on onformations
Re: I Want To Join D Nigerian Army Recruitment... Let's Meet Here To Prepare.... by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Nigerian Army - 72 RRI Form is out today... Go and purchase yours....
I will be back later for more details concerning the Nigerian Army 72 RRI...

(1) (Reply)

Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW / Can This Blow My Chances Of Getting The Job? / Expressor International Group Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.