Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251648 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:12am On Nov 27, 2014
Where's De Catarrh?? Dem don ditch ya babe o grin

Ehen. ..JJ don begin drop lyrics, biko make him collect him own too. Shame, 2moro she'll still find herself in Idris' arm
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:13am On Nov 27, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:
When Tayo was advising this Ellah chic, she dey form oversabi, now who dey cry?

Women sef!!!

If I be JJ, I go abandon her and go sleep off. Confused girl.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 12:40am On Nov 27, 2014
And thats how idris lost out on the game. Even if Ellah leaves this Sunday, he'll never get Uganda. Meanwhile, he has already lost Rwanda. so Kenya, Tanzania and which maybe Namibia. He cant win
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 27, 2014
Belovedd:
And thats how idris lost out on the game. Even if Ellah leaves this Sunday, he'll never get Uganda. Meanwhile, he has already lost Rwanda. so Kenya, Tanzania and which maybe Namibia. He cant win
NAMIBIA IS VOTING FOR JJ.BY THE WAY IDRIS HAS ALREADY PISSED OFF MOST OF HIS FEMALE FANS,ONLY DUMB GIRLS WILL VOTE FOR HIMundecided

BUT THE FACT IS THAT BOTH IDRIS&ELLAH HAVE RUINED THEIR GAME AND NONEOF THEM WILL WIN cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 27, 2014
dhammyg:

NAMIBIA IS VOTING FOR JJ.BY THE WAY IDRIS HAS ALREADY PISSED OFF MOST OF HIS FEMALE FANS,ONLY DUMB GIRLS WILL VOTE FOR HIMundecided

BUT THE FACT IS THAT BOTH IDRIS&ELLAH HAVE RUINED THEIR GAME AND NONEOF THEM WILL WIN cool
Females voted for Richard the adulterer in BBA Season 2. I guess we have more dump girls than you can ever imagine.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 2:20am On Nov 27, 2014
waxdude:
Jeeeezzzzzz guyz,e neva. Reach lik dat na...no be evrytn person dey reply,sumtymslook an. Troway face biko,doesn't show u are weak na @eustachio/ochon nd. Dannyxy..c'mon..

@cutemii,v24m,gogetta,forwetinnah...una dey online abi?
$

No..I was busy yesterday but I will be online today grin. I dey like pinshures gan o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by randonexe: 3:28am On Nov 27, 2014
Hotshots highlights
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 5:31am On Nov 27, 2014
Eustachio:

Hahahaha.. The rants of malnourished, deranged, tree-hopping, African monkey. I'm a nobody yet you are crying over my omission of your inconsequential pathetic monikers. You know the truth? I forgot your moniker because you are worth less than pile of refuse and your IQ is in the negative integers. Look at this hypocrite that place no importance on online reputation, yet you are having spasm over me not remembering you. It shows you are nonentity, and not even your brain can remember you.
Okotorigba....shoit!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Addebayo(m): 5:52am On Nov 27, 2014
Eustachio:

Hahahaha.. The rants of malnourished, deranged, tree-hopping, African monkey. I'm a nobody yet you are crying over my omission of your inconsequential pathetic monikers. You know the truth? I forgot your moniker because you are worth less than pile of refuse and your IQ is in the negative integers. Look at this hypocrite that place no importance on online reputation, yet you are having spasm over me not remembering you. It shows you are nonentity, and not even your brain can remember you.

Lmao!! Who gives a flying fùck over an online reputation? And why should I care about a reputation? People that matters to me offline knows who I am, I don't need the validation of you suffering from cerebral palsy.
How i wish there is a dislike button

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Addebayo(m): 5:57am On Nov 27, 2014
Eustachio:

Lmao!! Who gives a flying fùck over an online reputation? And why should I care about a reputation? People that matters to me offline knows who I am, I don't need the validation of you suffering from cerebral palsy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 27, 2014
abeg who be seun
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 6:44am On Nov 27, 2014
#FreeForkAddict
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:53am On Nov 27, 2014
K
decanta:

Post a link of his twitter handle.
just search @bradtheladlong
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 6:57am On Nov 27, 2014
Why do people believe the Brad the what thing?

How do you think he can come and evict a housemate in Africa without the public voting?

This is AFRICA and it wont happen. Any country rep he evicts, they would take it personally. This is AFRICA.

You guys that are rushing to follow the Brad , are being pranked. You are helping him with publicity.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 7:00am On Nov 27, 2014
The gist on the Idris/Goitse conversation and Idris/Ellah breakup ‬

Idris told Goitse how he still cares for her and how he meant everything he said before.

Meanwhile, Ellah has been very sad since earlier when she heard his mom had told him to behave himself. Also the fact that Figgie had asked her in the diary about Idris and if she was sure Idris really cared. Most of tonight Ellah was downstairs drinking & sobbing over Idris

Goitse made it clear to Idris that she leaves the past in the past, and when it sounded like he wanted to talk about Ellah, she made it clear that she is not interested in hearing about his relationship with Ellah either. She said she doesn't want to be involved with his other relationships.

He is quite peeved off and the ego seems bruised.
He goes straight to Ellah to call her saying he'll be waiting in his bed. She doesn't move quick enough for him and within seconds he comes back to say lets go to bed.... and off they go.

Takes him a while to start talking and then asks her if she heard what his mom had said. She chuckles and says yes.. he told her that she told her to behave himself and he replies, yes, she said a whole lot of stuff.

He asks her if she remembers they had a chat about waiting till after the show to see if their relationship was going to work. Then on Mon after her mock eviction he changed his mind and told her - let's get into a relationship.
He said he wasn't ready, but he agreed to it because of what she did when she was drunk and it pissed him off.

Says next day he went to the diary and told Biggie he wanted to try stay away but it's getting harder and harder, and feels he is the only person who can take care of her.

He tells her he decided to get into a relationship with her because she 'needed it'. He says he feels he betrayed her as well. Says he really likes her as a person.
Says he thought he was doing the right thing, and she replies she should have questioned it a bit. He says he didn't have the balls to tell her to her face and should have.

She says she is done with people making shitty decisions 'for her'.
She says it's the 4th time he wants to be there then changes his mind.
... and that he would think she is a lonely bitch who needs somebody around her to look after her,
... and says he knows what she feels so obviously and yes she keeps going with it because of that exact reason.

Biggie plays an add so we can't hear the rest of it.

Now he is calling it a "sacrifice". She is telling him to stop with his self-pity talking and she is fine with his decisions.
Tells him to take responsibility for his own decisions because it sounds like he is trying to make the fact that he felt 'he had to protect her', hence he agreed to a relationship, her fault. She says he needs to go and wash some washing in the rain or something, and he says no stay.

She doesn't want the camera above their head to see her face, because she says her mom is most probably puking now.

She calls it a lady Gaga "bad romance".

Again he says nothing he said wasn't true... and she goes "really" #‎Sarcastically‬ Says she needs to go because she doesn't want to hear in a day or 2 again, how crap she is.

She goes straight to Butti to tell her the story. She says she can't even cry, coz she says she kept on thinking 'Butterphly was right'. The JJ sees she is not happy, he comes over and the tears stream down her face.

She says the worst is that they are friends, and that he could do that to a friend. The fact that she thought she could trust him because he was a friend. ...and the worst is that she acted stupid in front of te world. JJ tells her at least they know she is real.

She says she didn't seek him out, but he kept seeking her out. Mentions that in the beginning of the show she even told Biggie she was not looking for a relationship with anybody unless it was the real thing and says she has really been stupid and an embarrassment.

She keeps saying she should have known better.

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2014
The housemates were not as excited about their win as we had anticipated them to be. It was either because they were
exhausted or had merely taken the win very calmly. One of thevtwo, hopefully. At the news of having won the wager, Idris stayed in his chair, seemingly disinterested at the goodies in the store room. Figgie threatened that she would not open the store room unless he stood up and joined the rest of the housemates in their celebrations. JJ ran back to the lounge and lifted Idris in his arms, sparking giggles from the Tanzanian photographer.

It seemed as though Idris was still sulking over his earlier fight with JJ and could not get over being dismissed as "foolish". Idris soon went back into the house and into the bedroom. Ellah tried to cheer him up but he had decided that he would not join in on the fun and so she left him, feeling rejected. In the lounge she sat with JJ and Butterphly, sharing her feelings about how things were not going the way she wanted them between herself and JJ.

Idris later went up to Goitse to have a chat with her and told
her that he felt he had done something wrong. He got serious and told Goitse that he wanted to tell her something and went on to tell her that when he had told her that he liked her, he had really meant it and that his feelings had become stronger. He said that he was not expecting anything in return and assured her that it was not about the game nor was it about a strategy but was genuine. Idris said his mother's message to him earlier in the day motivated him to express himself to her. Goitse kept quiet for a while and opened her mouth to tell Idris that he did not have to explain himself, especially about their past, and that she had moved on. In short, the lady sounded like she was telling Idris that she did not want to know how he was feeling because she was aware and had moved past it.

Idris left Goitse and went back to Ellah and pulled her to join him in bed. What do you think of Idris? Do you think he is confused about who he is interested in or if he is using poor Ellah?

#stolen

This is why people say love is not only blind, but dumb and foolish. So all the subtle hints/advice Idris heard from his mother, was to continue disgracing himself over Goitse? Wow!! The "voodoo" used in caging Idris is a strong one. This is what you get when you send an overgrown castrated kid to the congregation of men. If Idris crashes out on Sunday, he'll always be remembered as the fool that threw away his chances over a girl that he'll never get. When Tayo told him to stop being desperate over a girl, he thought Ajani was lying. See how he's conveniently disgraced his family back home, over a show. And as for Ellah crying over Idris, the less said of the annoying, emotionally unstable beauty queen, the better.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 7:09am On Nov 27, 2014
soloqy:
Why do people believe the Brad the what thing?

How do you think he can come and evict a housemate in Africa without the public voting?

This is AFRICA and it wont happen. Any country rep he evicts, they would take it personally. This is AFRICA.

You guys that are rushing to follow the Brad , are being pranked. You are helping him with publicity.

Are you minding the dunces giving that famewhore, few minutes of attention. As for me, he's too inconsequential to even SEARCH for on Twitter. Oshisko!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 7:12am On Nov 27, 2014
Eustachio:

Are you minding the dunces giving that famewhore, few minutes of attention. As for me, he's too inconsequential to even SEARCH for on Twitter. Oshisko!!

Just imagine. How can he be given power to reveal housemates that are safe on the Internet? Are people not thinking it through?

And of course, he will leave Tayo and maybe Idris and probably Ellah till the last because he knows , it will generate traffic from Nigerians rushing there to fight and embarrass themselves.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 27, 2014
Reggie, the gay trainer, is focused on butt exercises today.

Hmmm...

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 7:25am On Nov 27, 2014
olegunner:

She says she didn't seek him out, but he kept seeking her out. Mentions that in the beginning of the show she even told Biggie she was not looking for a relationship with anybody unless it was the real thing and says she has really been stùpid and an embarrassment.

She keeps saying she should have known better.

@ Embolden, words on the marble. Too bad she's too unstable to realize this.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2014
Tayo is asking if the workout with one leg up is for everbody & Reggie replied, "yes, you do have a leg, right?". DUH.

Let me go look for a suitable gif for that one grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2014
soloqy:

Just imagine. How can he be given power to reveal housemates that are safe on the Internet? Are people not thinking it through?

And of course, he will leave Tayo and maybe Idris and probably Ellah till the last because he knows , it will generate traffic from Nigerians rushing there to fight and embarrass themselves.

I'd really love to see his fakeass evict someone that Africa didn't vote out, and watch Endemol pay dearly for it. People are just killing themselves over a nobody. I can't be caught dead googling that Bradwhatever.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 7:33am On Nov 27, 2014
Are people here voting? Or are we taking it for granted that Tayo would survive? This is the most dangerous eviction for Tayo. There are rumours that 5 may leave. Even at 4 people, it was already a difficult situation.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2014
soloqy:
Are people here voting? Or are we taking it for granted that Tayo would survive? This is the most dangerous eviction for Tayo. There are rumours that 5 may leave. Even at 4 people, it was already a difficult situation.

Godbless u
Dats y I vote more n talk less now
Overconfidence too dey worry us
We may be thinking DAT people are surely voting while we forget dat we are the people

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 27, 2014
Lemme just hibernate...

This thread though undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2014
Ok, the camera just decided to stay on chinless Mr Trez. I never liked the guy. I don't even find him funny.

In the meantime, whose fat legs are those in the shower? Too much jelly (cellulites) on them to make enough peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for the whole house for at least a week.

Off to catch my ride. Laters.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2014
Belovedd:
and who told ya biggy gives a phuck bout votes.so stop analysing factless rubbish.

Incase u don know...Ghana may win it this year.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2014
ShortPistolZA:
Ok, the camera just decided to stay on chinless Mr Trez. I never liked the guy. I don't even find him funny.

In the meantime, whose fat legs are those in the shower? Too much jelly (cellulites) on them to make enough peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for the whole house for at least a week.

Off to catch my ride. Laters.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2014
soloqy:
if it's 4 or 5, Tayo goes nowhere, but the rumour ir actually 6 people. Then you should fear for Tayo cuz if he doesn't get a third vote, he's out irrespective of what we do here

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:19am On Nov 27, 2014
tonididdy:
and who told ya biggy gives a phuck bout votes.so stop analysing factless rubbish.

Incase u don know...Ghana may win it this year.
lol. Who will vote for Ghana? If Tayo leaves, Macky2 will win cuz the EA that Ghana voted for over him will be safe so they'll be too busy with their own, Nigeria will vote whoever Ghana chose over Tayo. See ehn, even if Biggie wan rig, e no fit do am for Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by V0lv0(f): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
lol. Who will vote for Ghana? If Tayo leaves, Macky2 will win cuz the EA that Ghana voted for over him will be safe so they'll be too busy with their own, Nigeria will vote whoever Ghana chose over Tayo. See ehn, even if Biggie wan rig, e no fit do am for Ghana.
lol never say never. If EA leaves out of All the countries they are most likely to vote for Ghana which makes it 4 votes and that could make one a winner. sadc is too many in the finals. Lol whether Nigeria stays or goes we were not expecting their votes. The same way you were analysing how Elikem will be the first to leave was the one that shocked you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2014
mehn....this trezagah's wifey is speaking Portuguese oooo.....shz beautiful tho.

wow she says hi to tayo and ellah too

shz so happy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.