Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2256467 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2014
Housemates Freeze.....trez wife is around.....nd shez pretty nd fully endowed....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2014
Between....she can't speak english...

And she just shouted out @ tayo nd she introduced herself to him....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
lol. Who will vote for Ghana? If Tayo leaves, Macky2 will win cuz the EA that Ghana voted for over him will be safe so they'll be too busy with their own, Nigeria will vote whoever Ghana chose over Tayo. See ehn, even if Biggie wan rig, e no fit do am for Ghana.
wow did u miss thetpart I said ”votes don't count” in this show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2014
tonididdy:
and who told ya biggy gives a phuck bout votes.so stop analysing factless rubbish.

Incase u don know...Ghana may win it this year.
And why are you this aggressive? Are you generally an angry person or yes? I am pretty sure you could have relayed your message in a less aggressive manner but I guess you never heard about a 'finishing school'.

So I am not going to blame you since its not your fault that you are unrefined.

Good Morning
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2014
Belovedd:

And why are you this aggressive? Are you generally an angry person or yes? I am pretty sure you could have relayed your message in a less aggressive manner but I guess you never heard about a 'finishing school'.

So I am not going to blame you since its not your fault that you are unrefined.

Good Morning
am just stressd out on reading this 'if nigeria vote this and uganda this and that ,botswana won't vote bla bla bla'...u guyz shutup already
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2014
V0lv0:
lol never say never. If EA leaves out of All the countries they are most likely to vote for Ghana which makes it 4 votes and that could make one a winner. sadc is too many in the finals. Lol whether Nigeria stays or goes we were not expecting their votes. The same way you were analysing how Elikem will be the first to leave was the one that shocked you.
how will EA leave when you're voting Ella? Ella will have 3 votes and will be SAFE. ALL EA will vote ELLA. Nigeria will vote ELLA and M'am Bea will get out with 1 vote. You people don't even calculate this thing at all. M'am Bea CANNOT get EA votes if Ella stays. Your best bet is to make sure she leaves so they can vote for M'am Bea to repay your votes cuz Idris will leave too. If you save Ella, M'am Bea is FINISHED! Una no dey use sense at all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 27, 2014
So Ellah finally realised her foolishness and dumped idris? That's good.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2014
Picture of Trez's wife please sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2014
tonididdy:
am just stressd out on reading this 'if nigeria vote this and uganda this and that ,botswana won't vote bla bla bla'...u guyz shutup already
Why I disagree with the "shut up" part,I agree with every other thing you said........ am tired of the whole analysis thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2014
Kayworld26:
Picture of Trez's wife please sad

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2014
Keep pumping em votes for our boy, guys.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2014
aereec:
abeg that poll no mean anything
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:

Sure. Keep VOTING
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2014
olegunner:
Housemates Freeze.....trez wife is around.....nd shez pretty nd fully endowed....

Pictures abeg... sad sad

Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2014
aereec:
Who still believes in this rubbish poll?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2014
Just saw how Africa is voting as at 27th Nov. Tayo and Idris have 3 votes each. This is minus SMS votes. We wait till Saturday
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Who still believes in this rubbish poll?

Oh! I thought they use it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by V0lv0(f): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
how will EA leave when you're voting Ella? Ella will have 3 votes and will be SAFE. ALL EA will vote ELLA. Nigeria will vote ELLA and M'am Bea will get out with 1 vote. You people don't even calculate this thing at all. M'am Bea CANNOT get EA votes if Ella stays. Your best bet is to make sure she leaves so they can vote for M'am Bea to repay your votes cuz Idris will leave too. If you save Ella, M'am Bea is FINISHED! Una no dey use sense at all
well if we vote Ellah that means she will have 2 country votes Ghana and Uganda and that will not be enough for her to stay. Idris will have Kenya and Tanzania and maybe Namibia. Depending on how many people leave there could be someone with 3 country votes who may leave as well. At the end of the day we do not know what will happen on Sunday. So writing someone off completely when we don't have 100% facts is kinda silly. Who told you Nigeria will vote Ellah? If tayo stays we will not get Nigeria's vote and if he leaves we not expecting your vote either as trends have indicated. It ain't that serious even if we get one country vote. It's Ghana's fault cos they keep riding on Nigeria's asses. Anyways let's just wait and see what happens on Sunday smiley. If Idris stays then he will most likely win. At this point in time we only have 1 country vote anyways
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
Why do I have the feeling that you don't vote?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:58am On Nov 27, 2014
@safarigirl, who are we saving this week? Tayo or Goitse?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by V0lv0(f): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2014
tonididdy:
wow did u miss thetpart I said ”votes don't count” in this show.

You are right though. Votes don't count. The winner is already known.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2014
Why can't Maggi2 read the task? Not even once.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2014
V0lv0:
well if we vote Ellah that means she will have 2 country votes Ghana and Uganda and that will not be enough for her to stay. Idris will have Kenya and Tanzania and maybe Namibia. Depending on how many people leaves there could be someone with 3 country votes who may leave as well. At the end of the day we do not know what will happen on Sunday. So writing someone off completely when we don't have 100% facts is kinda silly. Who told you Nigeria will vote Ellah? If tayo stays we will not get Nigeria's vote and if he leaves we not expecting your vote either as trends have indicated. It ain't that serious even if we get one country vote. It's Ghana's fault cos they keep riding on Nigeria's asses. Anyways let's just wait and see what happens on Sunday smiley. If Idris stays then he will most likely win. At this point in time we only have 1 country vote anyways
lol. Have you forgotten Rwanda? Rwanda will vote Ella giving her 3 votes. She will STAY to punish M'am Bea for YOUR sins. And Nigeria will vote for Ella to SPITE Ghana. So better re-calculate and vote with sense because this one wey una dey do you're just digging your grave
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2014
V0lv0:
well if we vote Ellah that means she will have 2 country votes Ghana and Uganda and that will not be enough for her to stay. Idris will have Kenya and Tanzania and maybe Namibia. Depending on how many people leaves there could be someone with 3 country votes who may leave as well. At the end of the day we do not know what will happen on Sunday. So writing someone off completely when we don't have 100% facts is kinda silly. Who told you Nigeria will vote Ellah? If tayo stays we will not get Nigeria's vote and if he leaves we not expecting your vote either as trends have indicated. It ain't that serious even if we get one country vote. It's Ghana's fault cos they keep riding on Nigeria's asses. Anyways let's just wait and see what happens on Sunday smiley. If Idris stays then he will most likely win. At this point in time we only have 1 country vote anyways
Ellah does not have two countries,she has up to four or three ....voting her is useless, she will most likely survive. Tayo is the one who needs your vote the most and don't forget it doesn't end here... There might still be another season and Ghana will provide a strong rep and we shall all get behind him or her. Don't do this to your brothers please.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:04am On Nov 27, 2014
GHKWAME1:
@safarigirl, who are we saving this week? Tayo or Goitse?
anybody but Ella
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2014
V0lv0:

Don't get it twisted. If Tayo leaves, Ghana will get our votes. I don't know where you pull up this skewed assumptions from. Ride on our àsses? Like we won't vote a Ghanaian if he or she's up? KC, even though I asked the voters to vote for him, was not a good rep for Ghana, many Ghanaians were happy when he left; because it created an opportunity for a better rep, M'am Bea, to have a better chance of winning.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2014
If elikem comes back for allstars he will most likely win,I personally shall vote him over that dullard melvin or vina.....so Ghana it does not end here,don't make a stupid decision.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
Just saw how Africa is voting as at 27th Nov. Tayo and Idris have 3 votes each. This is minus SMS votes. We wait till Saturday

You saw from where?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2014
Bradtheladlong:
Y'all say you want racism to end, but keep promoting it with your endless racist remarks. What does it matter if a white man's services is engaged in a black show? What happened to 'one world'? Like I said, I'm only here cos the organizers want me here. I'll be gone once I fulfil my contract obligations.
Thank you very much for this statement

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:
So Ellah finally realised her foolishness and dumped idris? That's good.

Idris dumped her actually nd she has being singing hate songs since morning
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by V0lv0(f): 10:10am On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
lol. Have you forgotten Rwanda? Rwanda will vote Ella giving her 3 votes. She will STAY to punish M'am Bea for YOUR sins. And Nigeria will vote for Ella to SPITE Ghana. So better re-calculate and vote with sense because this one wey una dey do you're just digging your grave
I think Rwanda is voting for Tayo? You never know. Anyways whatever will be will be. We will only find out on Sunday. Out vote will go to either Tayo (most likely) Ella or Idris (he has a number of gh fans). Lol @ she will pay to punish Mam B for our sins. You really take BBA to seriously. Why take panadol for someone else's headache. From beginning we knew out chances of winning was slim and the only possible chance we have is if EA votes for us. Nigeria never voted for a lot of our reps so we don't give a fk who you guys vote for. It's not a must to vote for us just like it's not a must for us to vote for you guys. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. We owe each other nothing at this point in time. We are 1-1. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.