Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,476 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2263294 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

I find that insulting and if you don't retract that statement, I will insult you back.

Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Barbiedoll1(f): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

What's indomie?

I love food so I always enjoy watching people cook, but these people prepare some of the greasiest meals I have ever seen. You should be more adventurous with your palate though tongue Try different things. Personally, I love Arabian, Indian, Turkish & Italian cuisines. But I can't bring myself to eat things like snails, oysters, squids etc. Yuck.

Indomie is a trade name for noodles

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Eustachio:

What really happened?

Those watching should give full updates please.
Idris has been touchy this week and tonight he got upset over
missing out on a joke that Sheillah and JJ had a good laugh
over. The joke started off simply when Idris told the
housemates seated around the table what a goat was in his
language. Sheillah also shared what it was called in her
language and as unbelievable as it was, things spiralled out
from there.
Sheillah must have been high on something as she was clearly
in a giggly mood. The lass repeated what a goat was in her
language for Idris’ information and somewhere along that
conversation, Idris must have zoned out and missed something.
He started ranting that he was being spoken to in a language
that he did not understand and that he did not appreciate it.
Sheillah laughed at this and JJ joined her. It looked like the
joke was on Idris and he got very annoyed at being the loving
stock in the house for a moment.
Idris walked away, angered by being made a fool. Watch
here if you missed the drama:

#BBAsite

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pseudome(f): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

grin True dat.

Indomie?

Indomie is a brand of noodles in 9ja.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Barbiedoll1:

Indomie is a trade name for noodles

...In Nigeria
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
safarigirl:
only a foool will lash Elikem. He set Pokello straight like a true West African, she can't be advertising her insecurities the way she did.

What she did was low, disgraceful and immature and I really do hope Elikem dumps her silly assss. All these SADC women always acting like babies that need attention 24/7 and attack when they don't get it.
knack me d tori abegg grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Are you minding that one? He talks like someone who is just gotten out of a coma. Clueless and oblivious of everything but must talk anyway.

Dats a low blow
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Google says it's noodles.

Thanks for the replies, ladies smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
pseudome:

Indomie is a brand of noodles in 9ja.

So you guys cook noodles and serve it with meat or something. In SA we just mix with hot water and thats it, and we dont eat noodles as a meal, its just a snack.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
14:

So you guys cook noodles and serve it with meat or something. In SA we just mix with hot water and thats it, and we dont eat noodles as a meal, its just a snack.
whoo ask u kweshunn??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
fashrola:
lol.... Ouch it hurts!!!
Indeed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

gringrin
What is the name of your other moniker before this one? the one you were using last year?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
dammyg319:
Idris has been touchy this week and tonight he got upset over
missing out on a joke that Sheillah and JJ had a good laugh
over. The joke started off simply when Idris told the
housemates seated around the table what a goat was in his
language. Sheillah also shared what it was called in her
language and as unbelievable as it was, things spiralled out
from there.
Sheillah must have been high on something as she was clearly
in a giggly mood. The lass repeated what a goat was in her
language for Idris’ information and somewhere along that
conversation, Idris must have zoned out and missed something.
He started ranting that he was being spoken to in a language
that he did not understand and that he did not appreciate it.
Sheillah laughed at this and JJ joined her. It looked like the
joke was on Idris and he got very annoyed at being the loving
stock in the house for a moment.
Idris walked away, angered by being made a fool. Watch
here if you missed the drama:

#BBAsite

Thanks..

So Njokusboy, why are you then on Sheillah's case like she said something insultive to Idris? Your post made it seem like Sheillah treated Idris the same she treated Tayo. What's the correlation of your outburst on Sheillah with what's on BBA site or how she insulted Tayo? Idris missed the joke, the fault is on him ALONE, then JJ and Sheillah were laughing; and you focused your criticism to Sheillah alone. Please I'd love you to reconcile your earlier outburst below with what BBA site wrote because they're two different thing. This is why I'd always advocate for full updates.

smollett:
Same thing dat made Tayo slaughter sheila, she has done same to idris, always attacking pple and don't want no one to retaliate...

Mind you, I support tayo's spanking of sheila 100%..

Let her go and die, after some girls go come here dey tell person say. Make men no insult women...

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aderonila18: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
It's very ironic to me when I read comments with people saying f Nigeria, they hope Boko Haram kills all Nigeria's and Ebola blah blah blah (Bba Facebook page) and then end it by saying they hate Tayo because he fights with others and he is rude

We have them here, cussing and fighting people they've never even met . Yet they tell us how Tayo is so arrogant and rude. If you can't get along with people on the internet I wonder how many of them would be if they lived in a house full of people with diff characters for months.

By the way it seems some Zambians haven't gotten the news that Nigeria has been declared Ebola free since grin

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Why do I have a feeling Idris might leave tomorrow?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

...In Nigeria
... and Ghana.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
smollett:

Lolzzz, so you go write another Epistle...

It's obvious you are accusing Sheillah wrongly. You couldn't give the full details, and according to BBA site, Sheillah and JJ did nothing wrong.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
safarigirl:
only a foool will lash Elikem. He set Pokello straight like a true West African, she can't be advertising her insecurities the way she did.

What she did was low, disgraceful and immature and I really do hope Elikem dumps her silly assss. All these SADC women always acting like babies that need attention 24/7 and attack when they don't get it.

Excuse me? Pokello now represents ALL SADC women? We all come from different countries & different cultures. You sure do like generalising. You should come spend a day with me or the women of my tribe...UZOWUZWA UMOYA. Not all of us are needy. Baie dankie.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
This how people rush to 'like' posts they're not even sure of. See the way Sheillah have been demonized already when it's obvious IDRIS MISSED THE JOKE and started RANTING. Even JJ was there, yet Sheillah must be blamed for that silly kid's paranoia. Thanks again Dammyg.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
quantumphysics:
knack me d tori abegg grin grin
no mind that yeye Pokello oloshi. E be like say Elikem use strange number call am, come use the thing send text, Pokello come think say na Gloria dey chase her guy, na hin she carry her yeye self go Instagram to post:

" Please can someone call Gloris Lamptey on +233 ****(I don forget the number, but she post am there) and ask her where she was when Elikem proposed to me?
46-year old woman chasing a 26-year old. Your 3 kids are his age-mates. Leave my man alone"

Elikem come vex o come tweet at her "This nonsense is unnecessary. Please delete that post, deal with your insecurities and leave Gloria out of it"

Azzin, Pokello no just try today, why she put the number like that? Make her goons dey harrass the woman abi wetin? I know she can be ratchet, but this is low even by her standards
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
safarigirl:
no mind that yeye Pokello oloshi. E be like say Elikem use strange number call am, come use the thing send text, Pokello come think say na Gloria dey chase her guy, na hin she carry her yeye self go Instagram to post:

" Please can someone call Gloris Lamptey on +233 ****(I don forget the number, but she post am there) and ask her where she was when Elikem proposed to me?
46-year old woman chasing a 26-year old. Your 3 kids are his age-mates. Leave my man alone"

Elikem come vex o come tweet at her "This nonsense is unnecessary. Please delete that post, deal with your insecurities and leave Gloria out of it"

Azzin, Pokello no just try today, why she put the number like that? Make her goons dey harrass the woman abi wetin? I know she can be ratchet, but this is low even by her standards

chaiiiii………… na so she insecure reach....Bar man!!!! 4 bottles oF ORIJIN for this babe grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Excuse me? Pokello now represents ALL SADC women? We all come from different countries & different cultures. You sure do like generalising. You should come spend a day with me or the women of my tribe...UZOWUZWA UMOYA. Not all of us are needy. Baie dankie.
i smell guilty conscience grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

no, not just Pokello. The SADC women on BBA are very disrespectful, annoying smart-mouths.

From that shit-on-a-stick, amoeba Lerato y'all sent that caused Hannington's eviction, to Miss P, Maneta, Pokello, Dillish, Sheila...same trait in all of them, so this is far from a one-off
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
quantumphysics:

Far from it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
safarigirl:

hmmmm im one of her goons ooo grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
labelledame:
BAJINATU KAN FUN AWON GOONS MI... GBOSA!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
OMG! I think i now know why Elikem flipped grin Y'all recall last year when an ex black stars player accused him of having an affair with his wife?(now divorced). Think Eli is into sugar mummies.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
quantumphysics:

Nah.. Safarigirl generalized. It's wrong. Saying "these SADC women" is very insultive. If someone had used it on Nigeria, I'd have called him out too.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
safarigirl:
Rwanda is not voting Goitse. None of the Rwandese I know is even considering her.

If someone is going to snatch Rwanda's vote from Ella, it's Tayo
smh...yimu!, hw many rwandaz u know?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lizian: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Yes! I am now Tayofied.
your sacasm dou, well it doesn't matter anyways..tayo fans in here are more than his enemies so u can make a joke ..varieties of intentions make the tread fun..love mambie for real dou(no sacasm) #Tayo 4 the mola

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
labelledame:
no surprises there
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
Eustachio:

Nah.. Safarigirl generalized. It's wrong. Saying "these SADC women" is very insultive. If someone has used it on Nigeria, I'd have called him out too.
u need to get tayofied joor grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.