Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2256478 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Evening people....some Saturdays you wish you was just alien....Thank God for 154, updates for the past week can be watched...and damn!!..Macky2 girlfriend is fine.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

Rwanda voting goitse over Ellah? Impossible...
It is VERY possible my dear, we just have to wait and see. Either way, I have a feeling tomorrow's eviction would shock us all!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
spade:
On second thought, maybe he didn't...

Eleyi gidi gan oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CaptainJason: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Eustachio:
To make things more easier for the profilers, here are the two pics juxtaposed for easy deciphering.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1902929_akt_jpeg3961c98978cbf4f15a96c481b681208a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1903014_img20141129164739_png45aa79151c9248b7762a056bdb04fa06

To solve this case, link to the two pics' sources will be appreciated.

Spade, help out with links.

Same baby, when you smile or your laughter is genuine, your eyeballs reduce

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Melvin oduah with chacha eke

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
Belvine33:
It is VERY possible my dear, we just have to wait and see. Either way, I have a feeling tomorrow's eviction would shock us all!
Not for me,I already know those that will leave.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Melvin n.aked with a lady for the save water shower together campaign.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
spade:

To be honest, I don't think Tayo deserves this particular award, considering his conduct (violent tendencies and all). Let's be honest sometimes.

Mr. Goody-Goody Melvin deserved his, but I don't think Tayo does. Voters can vote him for the grand prize based on the controversy and entertainment, but Tayo does not deserve this ONE campaign award.
On the Morality scale, his actions have not been exemplary, and he does not strike me as the type of person willing to listen, respect or even learn about other cultures in the continent.
His habit of looking down on smaller countries while barking about his "200 million population" leaves a lot to be desired. The "Zambia is a small country" statement already paints him as a guy who should never be allowed anywhere within 65,000km radius close to any ONE campaign event.

So, frankly, Tayo does not deserve this one. Let JJ, M'am Bea or Goitse win it.

Peace.
...sadly, we are on the same page. I don't get too excited of late watching him or BBA as a whole. Maybe my ethos of listen more talk less, what's worth the prize should be worth the fight, and always walk away as a first option has something to do with it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
GHKWAME1:
I so love twins. Innocent in the sense that, they don't deserve brutalities from nannies.
lol...well as long as you don't hire some haemaphrodite-looking, WWE fan to babysit, your baby should be safe grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Belvine33:
Rwanda is not voting Goitse. None of the Rwandese I know is even considering her.

If someone is going to snatch Rwanda's vote from Ella, it's Tayo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:
And feza throwing oneal under the bus,saying she was guilty by association was not cool....she was just as guilty as oneal and now she is looking for gigs in Nigeria she is suddenly all sweet and nice.... Remember all the time in diamond house when she conspired with Annabel to nominate Nigerians .....suddenly she is praising tayo and all her sins are forgiven ....we all are supposed to act like we don't remember what she was like last year and even safarigirl that initially wanted her head is now posting her tweets....people can be shameless.
old things r passed away

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:
No wonder Melvin refused to hook up with Maria despite all the pleadings and prayers from maria fans......BBA relationship never last.
Actually i think Melvin moved away from d relationship when Maria became public about it. keep your relationship off the media if you want it ti work. Polikem were too public, although i noticed that recently that they have reduced their publicity show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
If Tayo is evicted from the house we will not only boycott South African products but lock up this thread from further discussion of other Africans. BBA should be very care with Tayo. Huh!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Elikem don vex oh, e say the relationship don end, me i think its publicity stunt
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by jjii: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

Not for me,I already know those that will leave.
Pls, tell us those dat will leave.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
safarigirl:
lol...well as long as you don't hire some haemaphrodite-looking, WWE fan to babysit, your baby should be safe grin
Are you talking about the maid from Uganda?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
These guys are wasteful. Anyway, they are about to have an evening meal of mash potatoes & fried chicken. Very large portions I must say. Goitse added almost a whole tub of margarine + large squirts of olive oil onto the potatoes. Eww.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
Belovedd:
Elikem don vex oh, e say the relationship don end, me i think its publicity stunt
Not really surprised.... the elikem I saw on my TV was clearly not ready to settle down...poor pokello after giving him all her money to start up a tailoring business.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

Not really surprised.... the elikem I saw on my TV was clearly not ready to settle down...poor pokello after giving him all her money to start up a tailoring business.
Elikem had his tailoring business even before he went to BBA. Try and get your facts straight before you spew rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
ShortPistolZA:
These guys are wasteful. Anyway, they are about to have an evening meal of mash potatoes & fried chicken. Very large portions I must say. Goitse added almost a whole tub of margarine + large squirts of olive oil onto the potatoes. Eww.
Am amazed by the number of dishes these housemates can prepare....am not sure I have had upto ten different kind of foods since I was born...just beans rice yam indomie recycled over and over again .

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
RoyalPearl:
Elikem had his tailoring business even before he went to BBA. Try and get your facts straight before you spew rubbish
Whatever.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:
No wonder Melvin refused to hook up with Maria despite all the pleadings and prayers from maria fans......BBA relationship never last.
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
all4naija:
If Tayo is evicted from the house we will not only boycott South African products but lock up this thread from further discussion of other Africans. BBA should be very care with Tayo. Huh!

Did you take your pills?

SA is there to unite AFRICA. Africa must thank SA for taking a lead. While SA leads, the rest will follow.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Just tuned in JJ and idris are really going at it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

Whatever.
Typical cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
idris is angry with sheilah
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Same thing dat made Tayo slaughter sheila, she has done same to idris, always attacking pple and don't want no one to retaliate...

Mind you, I support tayo's spanking of sheila 100%..

Let her go and die, after some girls go come here dey tell person say. Make men no insult women...

Nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

Elikem was a tailor before BBA... Pokello didn't give him jack...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

ha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Sheillah at it again oo can insult one but ll say its a joke wtf
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
smollett:

Elikem was a tailor before BBA... Pokello didn't give him jack...
And you know that how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
I hope Feza's breakup with Oneal has nothing to do with Polikem's. I know Feza and Elikem had a thing for each other

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.