Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,494 members, 7,843,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2261431 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
smollett:
Same thing dat made Tayo slaughter sheila, she has done same to idris, always attacking pple and don't want no one to retaliate...

Mind you, I support tayo's spanking of sheila 100%..

Let her go and die, after some girls go come here dey tell person say. Make men no insult women...

Nonsense
And you saw the way they both handled it...a 21 year old and a 28 year old.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ella and Tayo resemble small sha undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

Am amazed by the number of dishes these housemates can prepare....am not sure I have had upto ten different kind of foods since I was born...just beans rice yam indomie recycled over and over again .

What's indomie?

I love food so I always enjoy watching people cook, but these people prepare some of the greasiest meals I have ever seen. You should be more adventurous with your palate though tongue Try different things. Personally, I love Arabian, Indian, Turkish & Italian cuisines. But I can't bring myself to eat things like snails, oysters, squids etc. Yuck.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
TAYO; My john Thomas is burning ...hahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

the 21yrs old was telling other HMs about it

while the 28years old faced her

that's how they handled it

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
14:

Did you take your pills?

SA is there to unite AFRICA. Africa must thank SA for taking a lead. While SA leads, the rest will follow.
What?! Sh*t! Now you are mouthing about SA because we saved your bottoms in the past from Apartheid.Seat down let me school you on how true GIANT LEADS. We do that by given you the opportunity to host BBA so that you won't feel we are trying to oppress you for doing everything first. Go and figure that out properly. Nigerian/Brit Boyega is featured in latest 'Star Wars' to tell you that we represent everywhere unlike South Africans. Hahaha...

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOVFvcNfvE

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

Not really surprised.... the elikem I saw on my TV was clearly not ready to settle down... [s]poor pokello after giving him all her money to start up a tailoring business.[/s]
Which kind money? I now know you are a girl, your insatiable appetite for petty gossiping on this thread is legendary.

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Which kind money? I now know you are a girl, your insatiable appetite for petty gossiping on this thread is legendary.

gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

What's indomie?

I love food so I always enjoy watching people cook, but these people prepare some of the greasiest meals I have ever seen. You should be more adventurous with your palate though tongue Try different things. Personally, I love Arabian, Indian, Turkish & Italian cuisines. But I can't bring myself to eat things like snails, oysters, squids etc. Yuck.
There are several things I would love to eat ...maybe when am fifty but for now ,I don't want to gain any ounce of fat.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

Both handled what....
No be BBA dem both dey, aren't they all vying for $300 000.. so what was he supposed to do, sit down and watch a 21 year old trash talk him since he can't give her the spanking she deserves...

Outside the house, she won't dare talk to him, she chop craze
She got served...
Let her take her 21 year old, puff puff, stretch mark marred a'r's'e and cool off somewhere..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
RoyalPearl:
Elikem had his tailoring business even before he went to BBA. Try and get your facts straight before you spew rubbish
Are you minding that one? He talks like someone who's just gotten out of a coma. Clueless and oblivious of everything but must talk anyway.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
dammyg319:
the 21yrs old was telling other HMs about it

while the 28years old faced her

that's how they handled it
You must be watching bba mzansi cos am pretty sure the 28 year old told exactly the same number of people.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Are you minding that one? He talks like someone who is just gotten out of a coma. Clueless and oblivious of everything but must talk anyway.
I have noticed lol. Is it a he/she cos some people are referring to her/he as a guy and others as a girl. It's getting a bit confusing

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

There are several things I would love to eat ...maybe when am fifty but for now ,I don't want to gain any ounce of fat.

grin True dat.

Indomie?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Are you minding that one? He talks like someone who is just gotten out of a coma. Clueless and oblivious of everything but must talk anyway.
I find that insulting and if you don't retract that statement, I will insult you back.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

You must be watching bba mzansi cos am pretty sure the 28 year old told exactly the same number of people.

well..I only stated how both handled it

no time to drag talk with you

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by icebazz(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
C aw pple dae lash elikem 4 twitter::::d guy no try atall
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
butterfly in the jacuzzi oooo.....chai
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
What if I instructed BBA to evict both Ghanians from the house as a Nigerian?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
dammyg319:
butterfly in the jacuzzi oooo.....chai
How does the person look like in a Jacuzzi?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

grin True dat.

Indomie?
It has much calories though, but it is a cheap and when a babe is broke and there are no runs at hand you just deep it in water and eat...but I work it off,I gym at least four times a week and I do weights too, squatting and bench pressing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Biggyd2: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
The girl used to look nice though. Two years after…

Was that the same dress she wore at yesterday's party? Just wandering why she kept tugging at the dress undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
all4naija:
How does the person look like in a Jacuzzi?
lolz..... looks superb
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
dammyg319:

well..I only stated how both handled it

no time to drag talk with you
Ok
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
smollett:
Same thing dat made Tayo slaughter sheila, she has done same to idris, always attacking pple and don't want no one to retaliate...

Mind you, I support tayo's spanking of sheila 100%..

Let her go and die, after some girls go come here dey tell person say. Make men no insult women...

Nonsense

What really happened?

Those watching should give full updates please.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
LMAO, Decanta never fails to get a few panties knotted grin

I guess it's again time to reach for a box of buttered popcorns lol.

Nom, nom, nom.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

I find that insulting and if you don't retract that statement, I will insult you back.
lol.... Ouch it hurts!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
dammyg319:
lolz..... looks superb
I need a good description,please!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

It has much calories though, but it is a cheap and when a babe is broke and there are no runs at hand you just deep it in water and eat...but I work it off,I gym at least four times a week and I do weights too, squatting and bench pressing.

I'll google what it is.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Eustachio:

What really happened?

Those watching should give full updates please.

Lolzzz, so you go write another Epistle...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I'll google what it is.
It's noodles
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
icebazz:
C aw pple dae lash elikem 4 twitter::::d guy no try atall
only a foool will lash Elikem. He set Pokello straight like a true West African, she can't be advertising her insecurities the way she did.

What she did was low, disgraceful and immature and I really do hope Elikem dumps her silly assss. All these SADC women always acting like babies that need attention 24/7 and attack when they don't get it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.