Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,487 members, 7,861,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2268523 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tayo is quarrelling again...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ekiloui(f): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ksslib:

Look who we have here. Longest time babes. I been think say na you go rep us this year for the house.

Welcome kiss
Thank u oo..
As I no know derenle e no dey possible...
Who u dey campaign for..hope say we dey the same team this year
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
Abeg wetin dey happen between Tayo and Nhlanhla? Abi na everybody dey watch that yeye match ni?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
njokusboy:
Please i need you describe your signs of impending org.asm. How does your body react when you are about to or when you actually cu.m? Apart from all the crap one reads online, the truth is many guys can not tell when a lady cli.maxes. I have heard guys boast of how they made a lady cu.m like 10 times and i would be like what tha fork!

grin grin grin

Dis dude is worse than I though

LMAO!! This battle was even till you start digging up Fork's post.

Karma is a bítch!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dabbyfab: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Pls what happened between Tayo and Nhlanhla? I need break down pls was watching our eagles
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
*please what happened?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
ochon:

LMAO!! This battle was even till you start digging up Fork's post.

Karma is a bítch!! grin
OMG! everyone has a skeleton oo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
nawa oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
Dannyxy:
nawa oh
wetin happen?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:

There's a thin line between being confident, with demeaning aura, and being overtly arrogant.

Tayo should watch it, he's confident, gives out the alpha male odour, but these quarrels doesn't do him much good. It might get him Nigerian fans, but other countries might dislike him for it...

Make we dey watch sha...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tayo was talking to sam and jj.he saod he feels they shd appologise to the other team about the mode of selection made by the hoh so that they wont be wrongly judged by africa due to the amount of talented people there. Ntlanlha ca:e and said tayo is looking for sympathy vote that do they av to be sorry. The arguement gut heated but they got it under control.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
GHKWAME1:
OMG! everyone has a skeleton oo.

LOL. NL? Fear this site o. Even an 8-years-old post might come back to hunt ya during a duel. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MoyoGENERAL: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
OK am back!!!!

see full gist....
show was about to start and yet the housemates could not
settle down. Despite deciding that it would be in their best
interest to take a break and rest their voices and bodies
before the extravaganza the rehearsals continued.
Costumes were being prepped and props sought out in an
excited swirl of colour and activity, and the butterflies
increased ten-fold when Big Brother announced they only
had 30 minutes left before they had to head to the stage.
To make matters worse, a fight broke out between Tayo and
Nhlanhla like two schoolboys on a playground, letting loose
with words, but luckily not fists. Egos clashed once more, as
they argued about who would win the extravaganza, with Tayo stepping on toes by declaring that if the other team won, it
would merely be a matter of sympathy.
They simmered down eventually, but the stage has been set. Whatever happens tonight we can only imagine that Nhlanhla
and Tayo will have words after the show. Or will the loser merely cower away in embarrassment, while the other is swept
up in the euphoria of a win?
The rest of the housemates could not be bothered, and chose not to get involved, focusing instead on make-up, hair and
costume. Frankie looked particularly fine as Lilian applied bright red lipsticks and gave him a set of sparkly earrings, who
giggled that she felt she “was damaging his face.” He got quite a kick out of seeing his reflection. And Africa is sure to
get a few kicks of their own as they watch the housemates shine on stage once more.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
ochon:

LOL. NL? Fear this site o. Even an 8-years-old post might come back to hunt ya during a duel. grin
Charley, I think people have the right to be forgotten on NL, Just like what Google is doing in Europe.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
killabeauti:
Tayo was talking to sam and jj.he saod he feels they shd appologise to the other team about the mode of selection made by the hoh so that they wont be wrongly judged by africa due to the amount of talented people there. Ntlanlha ca:e and said tayo is looking for sympathy vote that do they av to be sorry. The arguement gut heated but they got it under control.
so person no fit voice out opinion again. . Everyone just been too conscious. ..it will kill the game...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Charley, I think people have the right to be forgotten on NL, Just like what Google is doing in Europe.

I feel the same way too, but NL's owner don't want us to deactivate.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
Too bad i don't know what caused it... Hoping that someone will tell us...
sophiangel:
*please what happened?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
I totally agree with you... I like him sha.... And wish him and Lilian well.
ochon:

There's a thin line between being confident, with demeaning aura, and being overtly arrogant.

Tayo should watch it, he's confident, gives out the alpha male odour, but these quarrels doesn't do him much good. It might get him Nigerian fans, but other countries might dislike him for it...

Make we dey watch sha...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
ochon:

I feel the same way too, but NL's owner don't want us to deactivate.
grin well how else can he make up the numbers?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
dominique:
But you guys have been stingy with pics of the house sha. Nothing like last year when pics were flying around. Don't let d thread be a reflection of the show mbok.

Nice having you around again pls post witty twit comments that you find.That's goes to ninnyanny and all the tweeps out there.
lol...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Have never really liked any Ghanaian hm....but this Mam'bae....OMW.....girlfriend is so calm and collected....with some good head on her shoulders....me love her...STILL TEAM NAIJA SHA...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Fraaaankieeee ooooo!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
Lillian and her quee quee quee..hahahahaa
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
*face palm** clash of voices
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by calmdude(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
what are they acting sef, e never make sense at all joor
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
this their drama extravaganza is somehow funny

so the king Alusa enters with her queen samarthan
and she begins to rap with Alusa adding some bit of fun
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
Frankie is cracking me up. Nice one from sam and alusa.. Alusa is so good. Jj needs to calm down, I think he's over talking and ruining the whole thing. I'm cringing in advance for lilian's rap. Gotsie is such an adorable girl. Reincarnated, you have my blessings.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
so Nah tayo and this Ghanaian dude that is the drummers....

all this noise and clashes of noise just make the almost waked again.....

their beginning was funny but I can't relate with all this noise again
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
see as the cast just pulse and jj dey narrate

almost the end of the show.......
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ifax(f): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
Gosh. Sabrina is torturing my ears embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
Islie:
see as the cast just pulse and jj dey narrate

almost the end of the show.......

Esther rap was out of line.... see as Lilian they tweek again

group 1 has finished their own and with slot of shouting and hugging
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by veralynx(f): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ohlala.....bba fans b lyk"fork super eagles na today dem turn to super chickens,na extravagance sure pass".team super eagles b lyk"patriotic citizen of naija,na football sure pass.fork immoral and indecent shows".

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.