Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2269827 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mochi1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
i am sure tayo is tipsy already... he doesnt even knw wat he is sayn...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
No update on Luis-Mira saga, or Luis don move on to the next target?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Motunrayo01: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
Y all our female rep dey always yarn like dis. Ahh ahh . It is well oo. In as much as I like dis lilian she talks too much. She even admitted it hersef dis morning sef. Ah ah.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mochi1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
lillian dy talk oooooooo!!! choi
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
Gospel according to lilan . Hmmmmm. D gal can to talk
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
Na waa.
We're only on day 6 and Tayo don clash with how many people now?
Homeboy needs to chill the fhuck out.

...Although I must still say, he's better than Melvin and Goldie.

Lilian, so far, is doing just great cool

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
Abeg is Lilian crying?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
I just dey feeeeel Tayo this night mehn!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
sigmundfreud:
I just dey feeeeel Tayo this night mehn!!!
abeg wetin e talk? We wey no get light require full gist abeg cuz twitter peeps dey crush the guy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by masahykin: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
grin ARE THEY MAD!!! Tayo...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tayo don dey over-talk and enough of his yoruba incantations... abi him be Abija grand child ni?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by suze(f): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
masahykin:
grin ARE THEY MAD!!! Tayo...

Tayo is really cracking me up this night!......Are they f ****kin mad! lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by suze(f): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
Lilian don talk say her house is adjacent to dbanjs house and banky w is her very good friend
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
suze:
Lilian don talk say her house is adjacent to dbanjs house and banky w is her very good friend
Hmmmm...easy oh, Beverly Lilian.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
tayo mah craze man....

Lilian just be like Beverly part 2 with lies laced her wordings

but small pepper tayo Lilian Shelia and Samantha really crack me up
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
Kaycee selling himself again, last minute campaign for votes. Lovers of poem, over to you. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
Kacee more!!! I love that
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
Islie:
tayo mah craze man....

Lilian just be like Beverly part 2 with lies laced her wordings

but small pepper tayo Lilian Shelia and Samantha really crack me up

How are you so sure her words are laced with lies? .Let's not be quick to assume she's lying. Tayo also had some unbelievable moments, but we can not conclude they are both lying for now if we do not have proofs.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
tsquaure:
Abeg is Lilian crying?
yup she was but Biggie removed his cameras
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
safarigirl:
abeg wetin e talk? We wey no get light require full gist abeg cuz twitter peeps dey crush the guy
A lot! Briefly
How he started modelling...calling mtn and glo customer care every night that he wants to model for them and when they ask where he's calling from he will say Oyo.
How he met a miss Nigeria in SA and he gave her his fone for her number only to discover the next day that she did not...because he was using a bold 2!
How he was with a SA girl that messed him and said he will not amount to anything but the girl is still hustling while he is having a nice time with his current GF( also from SA)
He then recited his oriki and shout outs to people that have supported him!
Its the swaggalicious way he said it that is really really awesome.
...and of course plenty interjections of ....ARE DEY MADT?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
More on Campaign night. grin
Sabina left her 7month old baby at home and she can not afford to go back to her empty handed. Please Africa, vote for her undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
Lmao but y dat miss Nigeria no give Tayo her pin na ehn..grin Tayo don kolo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Lillian might be speaking the truth tho,she has acted in tinsel,she was in diamond bank advert,face of gulder ultimate search,It's possible she knws Banky and Dbanj,afterall all this people in the entertainment cycle knw each other,besides someone just confirmed on twitter that she actually lives opposite dbanj.let's not be quick to judge this housemates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by veralynx(f): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wats ol diz talk talk,i hear say lilian der cry.lolz.she don follow join league of cryshots.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tsmilez:
Lillian might be speaking the truth tho,she has acted in tinsel,she was in diamond bank advert,face of gulder ultimate search,It's possible she knws Banky and Dbanj,afterall all this people in the entertainment cycle knw each other,besides someone just confirmed on twitter that she actually lives opposite dbanj.let's not be quick to judge this housemates.

saw d tweet too but ppl don already dey call her names like Beverly 2.0
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
veralynx:
Wats ol diz talk talk,i hear say lilian der cry.lolz.she don follow join league of cryshots.

she was crying because of Sheila's story,sheila told them how her mum lost everything in one day
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
Now i knw part of the reasons why dis season is
freaking boring...with bunch of married pipl
in the house tryin to keep it real there wud never
be an intriguing moment.
Trezagha (married)
richard (divorced)
Alusa (married)
Sabina (has two kids)
Samanth (2 kids)
kaycee (2kids)
Tayo (almost a father) .....n d list goes on

Now tell me what to expect frm papas and mamas?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
ellab:

saw d tweet too but ppl don already dey call her names like Beverly 2.0

Na dem sabi sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by suze(f): 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tsmilez:

I don't think shes lying that her house is adjacent dbanj's. But what matters is which kain house she dey stay? thats d koko.

I know the street Dbanj leaves in lekki phase 1, there are all sorts of houses including one room apartments in lekki phase 1 including that same street where d banj leaves. There are also pako face me I face you houses @ the market area in this same lekki phase 1.

ppl wey dey stay for that kain house can also claim, I stay in the same estate as dbanj. Theres no need for her to make a big deal out of it abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
thandii1:

How are you so sure her words are laced with lies? .Let's not be quick to assume she's lying. Tayo also had some unbelievable moments, but we can not conclude they are both lying for now if we do not have proofs.

so dbanj Nah her neighbour is a true
I want see her talk show self

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
The yeye people wey dey dash forkadict and njokusboy equal likes are they ones fueling this civil war
To all such persons, know it now; you are the real enemy of Nigeria cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.